ADVERTISEMENT

Ot-Adam schiff

No, because hed have better connections w/ the Russians if he were.

Schiff is skyrocketing up my most-hated list and threatening to take over Hillary for the top spot.

Biggest scumbag in DC and probably the most punchable face I’ve ever seen

Says the guy with Alex Jones as his avatar...

Schiff is skyrocketing up my most-hated list and threatening to take over Hillary for the top spot.

Biggest scumbag in DC and probably the most punchable face I’ve ever seen
I believe Sean Hannity and Jim Jordan are in the running for that. Of course, it would be hard to punch either in the face with Trump's d*ck in their mouths.

I believe Sean Hannity and Jim Jordan are in the running for that. Of course, it would be hard to punch either in the face with Trump's d*ck in their mouths.

Real talk... Neither of their faces are anywhere in the stratosphere of punchable faces as Adam Schiff. Don’t be obtuse

But it must really suck to get away with crime and corruption for so long and suddenly have people calling you out for it and realize you’re gonna pay.

I mean, I personally wouldn’t know, but I can imagine. Sorry ‘bout your bad luck. Y’all have had a pretty good run. Just chalk it up to that and be done with it. Crooks can’t keep it up forever

Real talk... Neither of their faces are anywhere in the stratosphere of punchable faces as Adam Schiff. Don’t be obtuse

But it must really suck to get away with crime and corruption for so long and suddenly have people calling you out for it and realize you’re gonna pay.

I mean, I personally wouldn’t know, but I can imagine. Sorry ‘bout your bad luck. Y’all have had a pretty good run. Just chalk it up to that and be done with it. Crooks can’t keep it up forever
WTF?

Schiff gonna have "lot's of 'splainin' to do" once the IG report is released. I for one think we'll have no choice but to declare that day a new National Holiday.

Adam Sciff. Yeah he's the guy that claims he doesn't know the identity of the whistle leaker, but every time the repubs asked Vineman who he talked to regarding the phone call, Old Bug Eyed Schiff gaveled them down saying Vineman doesn't have to release the WhistleLeakers name! How stupid does he think people are?

it doesnt matter anymore.

dont need the whistleblower testimony.

whistleblower will go to jail later.

every single witness has been asked-

evidence of quid pro quo, treason, bribery extortion?

every single one of them has said they have no evidence of any of it.

its over.

wow! adam is starting off like a SNL skit.

i hope taxpayers ask for these guys to return their paycheck for the last month.

sondland is not even paying attention .

little known fact-

adam schiff hates college football.

Why y'all hating on Adam Schiff, thought he was pretty good.

MV5BNjEzMDM2NjMyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjY0MjYxOA@@._V1_UY317_CR21,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

well adam schiff was on cnn this morning.

he is absolutely clueless of whats going on around him.

the whistleblower, adam schiff, his staff members in contact with whistleblower, joe and hunter biden, will have to testify in the senate so they get the whole story.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT