ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Herschel Walker Running for Senate - New Ad

That's a quality ad.

But it's laughable to hear one of the most physically gifted athletes of our time spend the entire time talking about hard work. Sure, talent without dedication is useless, but come-on, the guy was an absolute freak of an athlete. Theres some god-given taken that drove that.

That's a quality ad.

But it's laughable to hear one of the most physically gifted athletes of our time spend the entire time talking about hard work. Sure, talent without dedication is useless, but come-on, the guy was an absolute freak of an athlete. Theres some god-given taken that drove that.
Herschel is now a very successful business owner creating jobs in GA. He is using his mind and hard work to achieve success.

Reactions: AugTig
That's a quality ad.

I once had the opportunity to watch Steve Smith workout. He caught at least 300 balls. Over and over and over. AFTER PRACTICE. Before I saw that I thought all these guys were just great athletes like the lazy mfers at my high school who could have had it all(but wouldn't work). It was too easy for them. But, they were quitters when it got tough.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'm guessing a little bit of hard work was involved

I once had the opportunity to watch Steve Smith workout. He caught at least 300 balls. Over and over and over. AFTER PRACTICE. Before I saw that I thought all these guys were just great athletes like the lazy mfers at my high school who could have had it all(but wouldn't work). It was too easy for them. But, they were quitters when it got tough.

As I said in my post, talent without dedication is useless. I agree with you guys, I'm sure he worked his ass of. But there's no amount of hard work that will ever, ever, turn me into Herschel walker...

Does 1 vote cover all 3 of his personalities, or will I have to request multiple absentee ballots to elect him?

Still never scored on Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT