ADVERTISEMENT

OT Please put a yellow and light blue ribbon for Ukraine

Why do they put "energy independence" in quotes? I'll tell you why, because they are not using the actual definition of energy independence, which I provided for you. You don't get to change the definition of words or terms to meet your confirmation bias.

You are a "smart" guy. You do your own "research".
Unless you're the CDC

When you get gas today 3.89 reg. unleaded Thank Biden & his cronies
Hopefully, one day you'll learn that not every single one of life's problems can be attributed to the President. Things are not terrible in this country right now but things that are bad can be easily explained, if all your thought processes aren't elementary.

It really doesn't matter whether we export more oil than we import. Oil prices are set by a global market. Oil produced in Texas, Oklahoma and North Dakota is sold to the highest bidder at a price set by the global market. It is not reserved for us, or Canada, or out allies. If the price of oil on a given day is $100 our oil sells for $100 dollars a barrel. What happened in 2020 was decreased demand for oil due to the pandemic. As economies rebounded, demand increased and prices rose. Now, with Russian oil being off the market prices are even higher.

For those scared of facts, do not read.

Nice job Paws! Next thing you know you'll have purple hair and a coexist sticker on your car. But I applaud you for being reasonable! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT