ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Prayers for my brother....UPDATED 5/26 @ 5:30

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
Had to be ambulanced to Greenwood's Self yesterday evening with high fever and trouble breathing. Had not been diagnosed. Did have vaccination. I'm guessing Covid but he's been a smoker for a long time. He's my best friend. We've lived a lot of life together. TIA

Edit.... Youngest brother called. Looks like blood clots in his lungs. Not sure how to take that news. I just know prayers help.

Edit...Doing some minor surgery to remove clots per my brother. Doctors.... What type of procedure would you suspect they're doing? TIA

UPDATE...Spoke with my brother in CCU last night after the 6 hour window. Sounded tired, but strong if that makes sense. Were to move him from CCU last night or this morning. Keep him in your prayers please. Thanks TI/Tiger family! I'll keep you updated until he's discharged. TIA

Hopefully last update: Prayer and great timing has my brother just discharged. The doctor said he called for help at the right time. He responded exceedingly well to the anticoagulant. Breathing great. Fever less than 100°. He just texted my sister got him discharged and in the car. He'll be watched over by his 2 sisters, son and daughter-in-law. If they don't throw the damn cigarettes away I will!

The TI family and Clemson family are exactly that...family. I have watched folks ask for prayers for many years. They're always forthcoming. Each of you that's asked know that when you log on to TI, brothers and sisters have taken time to let you know they're praying....and it gives you strength. Let's don't change as family. At the end of the day... that's really all that counts...family and Him...not in that order 🙃. Thanks guys.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News