ADVERTISEMENT

OT - SIAP Qanon into the storm HBO docuseries

This is a conspiracy theory that has been tacitly endorsed by some mainstream politicians - which lead to an attempted coup on our capitol. Exposing that conspiracy and those politicians should not be offensive to conservatives or liberals or anyone who values American democracy.

How do you classify this Iowa State Capitol invasion this week?

How do you classify this Iowa State Capitol invasion this week?

What does that have to do with a conspiracy? The protestors had permits to protest outside of and in that area of the building.

They were protesting laws that, if passed, would increase qualified immunity and limit the public's ability to protest.

The teenager put her hands on a police officer and got arrested.

That has what to do with the qanon illusion?

What does that have to do with a conspiracy? The protestors had permits to protest outside of and in that area of the building.

They were protesting laws that, if passed, would increase qualified immunity and limit the public's ability to protest.

The teenager put her hands on a police officer and got arrested.

That has what to do with the qanon illusion?

Its not a hell of a lot different than the DC capitol incident. These protestors were inside the capitol building and there was no permit for that einstein.

Oh wait, there is a big difference. Police did not kill an unarmed protester in Iowa as they did in DC.

Reactions: Dmk
Its not a hell of a lot different than the DC capitol incident. These protestors were inside the capitol building and there was no permit for that einstein.

Oh wait, there is a big difference. Police did not kill an unarmed protester in Iowa as they did in DC.

What are your thoughts on what happened in DC? Other than the unarmed protester that was killed, do you have any other concerns?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Anyone watching/watched this docuseries on HBO? Watched first episode last night. Interested to hear what other decent folks thought about it before this thread inevitably makes its way to the roundest of tables.

I’ve always been fascinated by conspiracy theories simply because it makes for an entertaining - albeit hardly provable - story. Coupled with the fact that a lot of large theories are peddled by seemingly intelligent individuals - I’m always curious how they get into that mentality/headspace where the theory essentially consumes their whole life. I knew that Qanon existed but had no idea how far reaching it was. It’s wild to me that the same people clamoring about the reliability of information from MSM (somewhat deservedly) put their faith in an anonymous message board where no one has the slightest clue who the person is that the information is disseminated from. Not to mention how often Qs “insider” information never actually comes to fruition.

Spoiler alert: the qanon community is exactly how you pictured them.

I haven't seen it, but will probably do so soon. BTW, I don't have a good picture of the qanon community. My sister used to believe and I have a triathlete friend who does. Neither look unusual on the surface. Both are nuttier than fruitcakes.

Reactions: yoshi121374
For your information, I’ve NEVER believed in “Q” ... in fact, I’ve always been very skeptical of “Q” it doesn’t match up with Bible Prophecy. Daniel 7 clearly states the 4th Beast (Papal Rome/The Vatican/NWO/Beast-Antichrist would be destroyed by JESUS, NOT With Human Hands! By the way, I told you Biden & his NWO buddies would come after our guns & that’s exactly what’s happening!
Jesus Christ had a cache but favored AR-15s.

He's a troll and absolutely not worth the time

What are your thoughts on what happened in DC? Other than the unarmed protester that was killed, do you have any other concerns?

I think it was not good, but way overblown and very possibly a false flag from the left and deep state establishment in DC to ensure they didnt get into a serious discussion that day in the chambers. We have multiple unexplained events that occurred that day including video of DC police encouraging/ushering groups of people to enter the Capitol. The only person shot that day was Ashley Babbitt. Dare I say False Flag? Its possible.

Anyone that broke a law at the capitol on 1/6 should be commensurately punished if they get found guilty in a fair trial. I feel the same way about the protestors in Iowa. Anyone that stepped inside to occupy that building should face the same charges that the people are in the DC event.

The vast majority of the people that entered the capitol went on a glorified sight seeing tour and yet the DOJ is going after them like they are foreign terrorists while antifa/blm members that have done billions of dollars of damage and murdered many people are basically being let go with no charges the majority of the time. Look in detail at some of the stories of what some people are going through that just happened to be seen on a pic or video at the capitol with no other evidence of wrongdoing. They are doing some bad stuff to these people and its not right. We should have one standard of law in this nation and I do not see that being applied.

If any of you goofballs think 1/6 in DC was in insurrection you are wrong and either closing your eyes to the truth to fit your world narrative or just plain stupid.

Reactions: Dmk
He's a troll and absolutely not worth the time

If anyone is a troll its you, but albeit not a good one. Do I jab you libs? yes, but yall started it. I am like the Don, not going to sit and listen to your crap and not respond. I absolutely am real and stand by my opinions posted on this board Mr deep state foot soldier. Lauren Boebert is going to get your state in order.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08 and Dmk
So I started watching it finally. I've made it through two episodes of six. I leaned a lot about the players involved. It's very interesting. The guy doing the docuseries is doing his best to keep fairly objective. I found it interesting that there are folks who absolutely believe that Hillary Clinton and company are actually (literally!!) eating kids to absorb their power.

So while I leaned a lot about specifics and history of the movement, I can't say my feelings have changed much. I thought that the folks that believed this were either bat shit crazy or folks with an average IQ that think that they are really smart and can do their own research (or possibly both).

That has certainly not changed. Still, whether you believe or not, the documentary seems to be "fair" and that there's a lot of effort that went into it.

The news networks spew unadulterated bullshit that people have to come up with conspiracies to explain the blatant pandering to whatever team they have their rooting interest . This coupled with crazies having the ability to locate & communicate via the internet.

Not even close. The news networks spew mostly facts that the conspiracy theorists don't like so they make up their own.

LoL he demands justice for Ashli Babbitt but is totally okay with rednecks gassing a blue life to death and then beating the corpse with an American flag. You know, patriotism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT