ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Wayyy OT...Late yesterday a young family...

was placed beside my wife and I. They have 2 small children....a boy and a girl. They rented a small travel trailer and I helped Dad get set up. I forgot how many questions 2 small children can ask. They're great kids. I believe I am now the resident adopted old guy/uncle. It's our kids that are our future. You millennials remember that. Don't fvck their minds up pushing your collective bullshit and throttling their individuality.
From an old millennial, youre a weirdo.

Reactions: tigerGUY
2 guys can't have kids together. I'm a conservative, Republican, Trump supporter. And in case you forgot years ago you called me a fagg@t on a post and don't even know me. But you PM me several months ago about a plumbing problem at your place and I tried helping you much as I could. But what's going on in our country is flat out wrong don't give a shit what color you are. And no the Republican party isn't rasict anymore than the Democratic party and truth is the Democratic party is even more rasict. So wake your ass up and use some common sense on what's going on in the world.
If I called you that it was likely intentionally misspelled to indicate sarcasm behind the use of the word. What does me asking you for plumbing advice have to do with any of this?
The majority of people alive. It's the dead voters that are voting Democrat. I literally know very few people personally who will vote for Biden. I know some that won't vote for Trump but they certainly aren't voting for Biden either.
Please don’t tell me you believe voter fraud is an actual thing

If I called you that it was likely intentionally misspelled to indicate sarcasm behind the use of the word. What does me asking you for plumbing advice have to do with any of this?

Because he feels like you’ve publicly attacked him and called him names but as soon as something goes wrong you reach out privately for free advice?

Was I wrong? I saw numerous Trump supporters proudly voicing views indicative of spiteful racism and bigotry. This board is full of people who claim to "love America" but in reality they just hate black people (unless they play football). The mental gymnastics of Trump supporters to justify their overall terribleness is crazy

I had to jump in here

I really cannot use the word “hate”

but I am an equal opportunity disliker and do not discriminate based on color of skin but on the content of ones character

for me to find you a person I would enjoy being around is not based on the color of your skin

BUT on the content of your character

but then that is just my racist opinion for being white

or that is what I claim without having an Ancestry test

oops I can do the Pocahontas thing like Elizabeth Warren and claim I am Native American Indian
And am entitled

Because he feels like you’ve publicly attacked him and called him names but as soon as something goes wrong you reach out privately for free advice?
I don’t even remember calling him that, it was probably a joke.

I just posted “anybody a plumber?” And was pointed in his direction.

There’s really nothing more to it

I seek to provide education to the poorly informed and a different perspective on issues that affect everyday Americans. Many on this board don't care what happens to the average American and are incredibly disconnected from the real world. I seek to remedy them of their ignorance

When is your self help book coming out

I would love to read it

Please don’t tell me you believe voter fraud is an actual thing
Let me help you out with your memory. You intentionally called me that because you disagree with me. I then told you I'd love to meet you at a game so I could beat the living shit out of you and curb stomp the rest of your family. I just put the plumbing part in to show that I was still willing to help you. But don't you think it's weird you call Trump supporters racist when you are throwing out homophobic words with no regard?

I seek to provide education to the poorly informed and a different perspective on issues that affect everyday Americans. Many on this board don't care what happens to the average American and are incredibly disconnected from the real world. I seek to remedy them of their ignorance

OK-I'll bite. Do you consider yourself to be an "everyday" American? If not, how can you faithfully reflect their concerns in your postings? Is your partner an "everyday" American?

Just an idle observation, but you seem to be a bit different than the folks that comprise most of this board.

Let me help you out with your memory. You intentionally called me that because you disagree with me. I then told you I'd love to meet you at a game so I could beat the living shit out of you and curb stomp the rest of your family. I just put the plumbing part in to show that I was still willing to help you. But don't you think it's weird you call Trump supporters racist when you are throwing out homophobic words with no regard?
I said “an fagit” which at the time was a common Mainboard-ism that intentionally mocks the stupidity of those that use the word. Damn it was just a joke.

@johnhugh is basically the Jemele Hill of this board. Anything that's not liberal or left wing he throws the racist card.

That thread was about as toxic of a thread this board has ever scene.
best thread in the history of this board, , we saw the partriot john hugh in action against the trump skinheads

Hmmm. You sure seemed full of hate in that thread. Conversely, I don’t hate anyone, want everyone to be kind and successful and have certainly never called someone a “horrible” or “despicable” person simply for their presidential preference. You may want to look into a support group or something to help with your hateful and angry heart.
wow, never knew you were such a mother theresa

OK-I'll bite. Do you consider yourself to be an "everyday" American? If not, how can you faithfully reflect their concerns in your postings? Is your partner an "everyday" American?

Just an idle observation, but you seem to be a bit different than the folks that comprise most of this board.
I dont know if any different, just smarter.

I said “an fagit” which at the time was a common Mainboard-ism that intentionally mocks the stupidity of those that use the word. Damn it was just a joke.
half of these knuckleheads cant get your jokes

Lol at the libs claiming to be able to joke about such things when there is no benefit of the doubt allowed to the other side.

but but but thats not what that means. It is a common phrase for someone to say the inmates are running the prison. No we want an apology

if you dont vote for me you aint black. You know what I mean. It is your fault you took it the wrong way.

when the looting starts the shooting starts. Yeah it was from a Philly mayor. No we took it as a quote from someone else. You cant explain your way out of it.

blah blah blah.

I’m a trump voter with a cringe. You can thank your party for that.
This is an underrated post.

Fling insults at me all you want, I'm not voting for a candidate (or party) that will release incarcerated criminals onto our streets, while defunding our law enforcement, while defunding our border patrols, and plans to reduce or eliminate our rights to own and carry firearms to protect ourselves, family, and our property.

Both entrenched political parties hate Trump. Give us a better candidate and we'll vote for them.

Reactions: cftum
Sorry: I am not "Woke"
I worked with Black people all my career. I went to Sumter High when it was 60% African American. I have never treated a black person different than any other. I see the need to change the police and fully support Tim Scott's bill. I believe in protecting the planet from man's pollution. That said, I am an Engineer. Clean up the air by Nuclear power plants. Open the Nevada storage site and get the radioactive material out of short term swimming pools. Build oil pipelines instead of using railcars that are less safe and cause more spills. Build windmills where it works economically (Texas has done a good job there). Stop putting windmills where you are killing off raptors (like bald eagles). Replace coal and fuel oil with Natural gas (hello New York State).
I don't like Trump. However, he has delivered on things I care about. Trump has challenged the status quo in many areas. I do listen to what the "left" is saying. However, the actions of Democrat politicians don't match their word. They killed the Scott police reform bill. They won't write clean legislation to address DACA which Trump would sign. They want to increase social programs without addressing problems with existing. Trump wants to reign in spying on citizens and modify the Patriot Act / FISA. The "woke" think people like me need to be "enlightened" as Obama phrased it.

You should know that social media post have a long shelf life these days. People are loosing their livelihood for post they made ten years ago.

was placed beside my wife and I. They have 2 small children....a boy and a girl. They rented a small travel trailer and I helped Dad get set up. I forgot how many questions 2 small children can ask. They're great kids. I believe I am now the resident adopted old guy/uncle. It's our kids that are our future. You millennials remember that. Don't fvck their minds up pushing your collective bullshit and throttling their individuality.
Crazy thing is that my generation is responsible for producing the Millennial generation.

Im a long time registered Republican, fiscally conservative voter and I just don’t recognize the party any more now that Trump and his cronies have taken over. Now it’s just a bunch of conspiracy theories and QAnon wackjobs, denying science and moving this country away from its allies and place of leadership in the world. Anyone that shows any dissent is discredited and forced out.

I just really don’t get it and don’t understand the cult of personality around a guy who has bullshited his way through his entire life. Go back through his tweets from before he was President, everything he bashed Obama for he has taken to a new level. He killed Obama for his response to previous viral outbreaks, now we have 134,000 deaths on his watch but he’s “doing a great job.” He killed Obama for playing golf and then proceeds to play twice as much. He criticized Obama for not knowing about things but doesn’t read briefs and gets his info from cable news. I could go on but it’s exhausting.

Maybe the Supreme Court justices and tax cuts were worth it, but we could have gotten those with someone who can run a functional government. I had hoped all of the “good people” in his administration would keep him on track but they are gone and replaced with yes men who will praise Trump sufficiently to stay in his good graces.

I love this Country but it deserves better. I’m just baffled so many people are so supportive of this guy. I’m sure I’ll get called every name in the book for this but just needed to get it off my chest.

Im a long time registered Republican, fiscally conservative voter and I just don’t recognize the party any more now that Trump and his cronies have taken over. Now it’s just a bunch of conspiracy theories and QAnon wackjobs, denying science and moving this country away from its allies and place of leadership in the world. Anyone that shows any dissent is discredited and forced out.

I just really don’t get it and don’t understand the cult of personality around a guy who has bullshited his way through his entire life. Go back through his tweets from before he was President, everything he bashed Obama for he has taken to a new level. He killed Obama for his response to previous viral outbreaks, now we have 134,000 deaths on his watch but he’s “doing a great job.” He killed Obama for playing golf and then proceeds to play twice as much. He criticized Obama for not knowing about things but doesn’t read briefs and gets his info from cable news. I could go on but it’s exhausting.

Maybe the Supreme Court justices and tax cuts were worth it, but we could have gotten those with someone who can run a functional government. I had hoped all of the “good people” in his administration would keep him on track but they are gone and replaced with yes men who will praise Trump sufficiently to stay in his good graces.

I love this Country but it deserves better. I’m just baffled so many people are so supportive of this guy. I’m sure I’ll get called every name in the book for this but just needed to get it off my chest.
Well said

It's a weird high horse you're on... Simultaneously touting your free advice AND your desire to physically attack a stranger's family.

Crazy thing is that my generation is responsible for producing the Millennial generation.

I produced a Liberal daughter. Very Libtard. Screaming I was a liar and whatever about my opinions. We couldn't have a civil discussion about politics.

Funny thing. She and her husband started a restaurant. Almost lost it the first year. Have older chdren now and the restaurant is getting close to 10 years in business. Their reputation has carried them through the pandemic. She and I can talk now. Guess who changed. It's not true that she did all the changing. I had to as well. But her core values are central now.

I just started connecting with my granddaughter. My wife says I'm too hard on my grandson so I had to throttle it back some. That's been my change. Starting and building several companies takes characteristics that aren't always easy on others. The eat or be eaten. It takes awhile to kill the jackass it took to build a multimillion dollar company. I'm slowly beating that horse dead.

If you get to Anderson, stop in and have a bite to eat at SummaJoes. They create tapas and funky pizza. Tell Joe and Summer you met me online. The names John. God Bless. God bless our country.

Reactions: zabeth
ADVERTISEMENT