ADVERTISEMENT

Our country

i think we come out stronger.

moderate republicans have always distanced themselves from the far right.

moderate democrats have aligned with liberals since the 60s.

i think moderate democrats are starting to see that they need to shift away from the democratic party.

You are sssooooo full of shit, and represent a lot of what's wrong with this country. You are FAR, FAR right, take my word for it (how many people have the pedofiles Bill and Hillary Clinton killed again?). And the extreme sides ALWAYS blame the other side for whatever's wrong and label them the enemy. The thing is, you can be a patriotic American and lean left OR right. If you can't see, that it's a REALLY REALLY good sign that you are too far one way or the other.

We are living in possibly the most crucial period in this great nations history. Literally another fight for freedom from the so called deep state that has had control of this country for a long time. Communists are real and are fomenting this aspired revolution as part of the master plan. They want to destroy this country as its been in order to rebuild it to be in line with what China is. As a citizen, I have often wondered why politicians enter into stupid treaties like nafta and the trade deal fiascos with China. These people are not stupid, so I can only assume they are doing it willfully. Hurting America............but for what reason?

Trump is the first President in a long time thats an outsider and not part of the agenda and that is why he has been attacked in a relentless way never seen before. Trump has had to fight deep state operatives since before he was sworn in and its still going on today. He has now put in a lot of non deep state operatives in crucial positions and can end this infestation if he wins another term and thats why they attack him as obviously seen on a daily basis. These protests and riots are just another crisis created by the deep state. The good people that care about fairness and goodness can be manipulated by our emotions to act in earnest nature and then the controlled rioters take advantage to create this carnage. People of all races get murdered daily and in not good ways and yet the media picks certain ones to air and discuss to manipulate the masses. Facts do not matter, only emotions and the mob seemingly. There is still a silent majority in America and I firmly believe that and we are still one nation under God and in his blessings. The loud mob will not run this country.

Between now and the election, it is guaranteed to be one contrived disaster after another and thats sad. All Americans will need to be involved in our electoral processes and take the time to know whats happening rather than what the media mob tells us to believe. Its going to be biblical.

Like I always say on the deep state crap. How many people are in the deep state now? It's got to be thousands? And all the media are enemies of the people right? Thousands of Americans with decades of loyal service decide to become criminals just b/c Trump got elected president? Or PERHAPS, just PERHAPS, one guy who has been a lying shady businessman his ENTIRE LIFE is lying and being shady... you know, one of those two.

Justice is no longer that, it seems.

The terrible issue that started so much of this is in the process of justice being served. One incident (obviously sick and evil) is in the process of being handled.
The perpetrators will go to jail, likely at least one will lose his life as a result of his actions.
One incident - One Justice.

So now everyone in that broad paintbrush stroke is evil and must suffer? No.
Every position in life has good and bad people. Usually a small percentage is bad.

What of the innocent property owners, business owners and by standers that suffered and maybe died? For doing what?
Just what exactly?

I believe every one of the Clemson Football players that were at the march on Saturday would condemn what was described in this video. They made me proud.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Like I always say on the deep state crap. How many people are in the deep state now? It's got to be thousands? And all the media are enemies of the people right? Thousands of Americans with decades of loyal service decide to become criminals just b/c Trump got elected president? Or PERHAPS, just PERHAPS, one guy who has been a lying shady businessman his ENTIRE LIFE is lying and being shady... you know, one of those two.

Its whatever you choose to believe and thats fine. I believe there is a deep state thats been running this country for a long time.

Dude, once again you don't seem to know what you are talking about. That's George H W talking about winning the cold war vs the USSR and how the UN can take the lead in stopping weak countries from being preyed on by stronger ones (so the US doesn't have to).

In case you didn't know... the person you are accusing (w/o a SHREAD of evidence by the way) was a senior in high school when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. The day he graduated, he signed up to join the Navy and be a pilot. Bush flew 58 combat missions and was shot down twice. He received the Distinguished Flying Cross, three Air Medals, and the Presidential Unit Citation.

I actually voted for him once and politics aside, that's a REAL American hero, you are talking about. That's someone who has fought, blead, and damn near died twice for his country. And here you are accusing him of selling out the US. You aren't fit to carry his JOCK.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT