ADVERTISEMENT

Outdoor Cooking and Update

HVACTiger

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2020
First off, I wanted to say I hope everyone is doing well and working through the mess that Helene caused. We’re in Bluffton and like everyone else, we got hit harder than expected and Thursday night was a long night for us here with almost no sleep due to the 7-8 different tornado warnings and howl from 70-75 mph winds along with losing power. We are fortunate to have only lost power for 7-8 hours and are sincerely hoping everyone gets back to normal soon, because I will say 110% that even though we live in a beautiful area in the state now…the upstate of SC will always be my favorite place and a place I hope to call home again one day.

I was formerly the clemsonpanthers2020 username here but got my username updated last week to HVACTiger because I’ve talked to several of you and offered advice in the past regarding that so I hope I can be a friendly helper in that regard in the future and you can remember this easier. I am still a Panthers fan because I love to take abuse in sports but I can’t get away from it so that didn’t influence my name change lol.

Lastly, I’m going to post my outdoor cooking tonight to provide a little sense of normalcy for the weekend, which are pork belly bites finishing the glazing process…and of course I'm going to say let’s beat the hell out of Stanford tonight to give everyone a sliver of positivity for the week.

Go Tigers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.