ADVERTISEMENT

Over 200,000 tests with 11,000 positive cases and 1 hospitalizations so far...

What’s that death rate again?
Depends on if we count in the 10x factor that so many of you want to count in determining the death rate, but want to ignore when considering percent positive. It's 3% if you count confirmed cases and deaths. So, I guess that makes it 0.3% for all those going with the 10x estimate.

Sure looks to me like last week was 23.1% positivity rate, not 40%. I guess if you go back two weeks ago it was at 37%, but that's not 40% and was also caused by a lower amount of tests reported that week. https://public.tableau.com/shared/7D5TRWQ4X?:display_count=y&:origin=viz_share_link&:embed=y

tenor.gif

Not sure what you're talking about? Other than just throwing out numbers that are completely untrue. UofSC had a positive rate of 17.3% last week. Here's a link to the dashboard if you don't believe me https://sc.edu/safety/coronavirus/d...EtHjcWVkDz-iEPSdhte8Amng5o5G2YiTvHm50DQGsSotQ
Richland County had 1528 new positives last week. So, by you're BS 40% crap, they only had 3820 tests? There were 4223 tests at UofSC last week alone. So, I guess there were negative 403 tests taken in the rest of Richland County last week. Makes sense.
Like clock work!

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I'm sure you're a much better source than John Hopkins School of Medicine, but for your viewing pleasure scroll down to the table for mortality: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/
I'm sure you're a much better source than John Hopkins School of Medicine, but for your viewing pleasure scroll down to the table for mortality:

mortality

Is it Johns Hopkins I’m supposed to believe or the CDC? Let me know when you’ve decided which is correct lol.

Are you really an engineer? If so, what kind?

Edit... ChemE I believe is what you said previously.

Last edited:
Is it Johns Hopkins I’m supposed to believe or the CDC? Let me know when you’ve decided which is correct lol.

Are you really an engineer? If so, what kind?
He believes both and both are as corrupt as hell. They have an agenda and everything they do is to drive that agenda. Their numbers are lies, their data is a lie, they’ve lied about masks so much they can’t remember all the lies and just keep changing the information to deflect. Just wait until their vaccine information comes out. LOL! The people who run these places are part of the group of people who are doing everything they can to help destroy our country. What’s amazing to me is the media hasn’t once mentioned who Fauci’s wife, brother law and sister in law are and what they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigTimeTiger
People 18-25 have a greater risk of dieing from falling down the stairs[/QUO
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LONG TERM ISSUES!!!
I am old. I had the vaccines for small pox and both the Salk and Sabin for Polio. I had chicken pox and have gotten the vaccine for shingles (my wife had the shingles) Yes! Covid-19 has long term effects. Are you going to stop going camping or hiking because of the potential for Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and other problems associated with tick bites? The improved protocols for treatment of Covid-19 are lowering the death rate and reducing the severity of infection (all I have read indicates long term effects correlates with severity, but there is no data to support that).
People want and need social interaction. My older friends are literally willing to risk their lives to get that. So please don't try to make that decision for those that want to go back to class. Look at the mortality of Chicken Pox that I lived through. That will put Covid 19 in perspective for you.

Reactions: ClemsonGentleman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT