ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers cut ties with CPI security over racially insensitive statement

I just watched the entire video of George Floyd’s death and I’m appalled by what I saw. That officer laid on Mr. Floyd’s neck with George saying “I can’t breath,” over and over he said this. The worst part of the video was after it was apparent George had lost consciousness, the officer continued to knell down on his neck, just absolutely sickening. I’m sick to be an American after watching these animals on video kill another human being basically for nothing.

I just watched the entire video of George Floyd’s death and I’m appalled by what I saw. That officer laid on Mr. Floyd’s neck with George saying “I can’t breath,” over and over he said this. The worst part of the video was after it was apparent George had lost consciousness, the officer continued to knell down on his neck, just absolutely sickening. I’m sick to be an American after watching these animals on video kill another human being basically for nothing.

You should be happy to be an American. Justice will be served.

Correct me if I'm wrong but 99.9% of Americans think the police officers in Minneapolis were WAY OUT OF LINE and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But just because those cops were bad doesn't mean that every cop is bad. It also doesn't mean we eliminate the police department which is what many are now calling for. That would lead to anarchy on the streets.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the video from the Minneapolis Mayor yesterday. He was confronted with that very question.

Correct me if I'm wrong but 99.9% of Americans think the police officers in Minneapolis were WAY OUT OF LINE and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

But just because those cops were bad doesn't mean that every cop is bad. It also doesn't mean we eliminate the police department which is what many are now calling for. That would lead to anarchy on the streets.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the video from the Minneapolis Mayor yesterday. He was confronted with that very question.

Yes I saw it, thank you though for posting it.And believe me I’m not on some witch hunt out to out police officers. By and large police officers do an excellent job, and a hard job at that.

Reactions: TigManinSC

That woman would be the first person calling 911 when someone breaks into her house. Ignorance is abundant in that video. Get rid of the entire police department?

So I guess I don’t understand. When do the protests/demonstrations end? What is the line of demarcation for satisfaction or a measure of success? Also, kind of interesting how there just isn’t as much COVID coverage even though these demonstrations probably create an almost ideal environment for the virus to spread.
And people want to defund/disband police departments? Asinine. This is a mob mentality acting on emotion without the benefit of intellect. Let that happen for a while and see how important your 2nd amendment right is.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
That CEO could be the dumbest MFer on the face of the planet to make that comment right now. I have CPI. If my wife reads his comments we will be switching security providers

People don’t wanna hear the truth...only wanna hear what they want to hear...

The reason why nothing will ever change.

Black on black crime rate is 63%.
White on white crime rate is 56%.

Just one of many interesting statistics in this Twitter thread, that I know most of you won't read because you won't allow space for an alternate narrative in your brain:

Reactions: TheValley91

Just one of many interesting statistics in this Twitter thread, that I know most of you won't read because you won't allow space for an alternate narrative in your brain:

Dude, this guy is spinning these numbers as best he can...
Here’s the numbers you need to really concern yourself with...approximately 60% of the violent crimes in this country are committed in black communities...60% from a group that makes up 13% of the population...which means you’re 400% more likely to be a victim of a violent crime in a black neighborhood.

Reactions: Dbatz
Here’s the numbers you need to really concern yourself with...approximately 60% of the violent crimes in this country are committed in black communities...60% from a group that makes up 13% of the population...which means you’re 400% more likely to be a victim of a violent crime in a black neighborhood.
In 2018, 58% of violent crime was committed by white people.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

I guess you mean 63% of crime by blacks is black on black and 56% of crime by whites is on whites? That would be a mathematical possibility. Probably no or a tiny degree of statistical difference. Good.

I see you took the time to not dispute a word I typed.
I've done that in the past and you've ignored it. I'm not going to change your mind or open your thought process to something else.

Your response is ignorant and has been disputed by others on this site.

SOURCE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT