ADVERTISEMENT

Parent Upset With Shane Beamer

gamecocks-beamer.gif

She kind of has a point IMO. Bell should be getting more touches and it's blatantly obvious to anyone that follows their program, both fan and foe. Questions about Bell from the media should be a topic of interest and they absolutely should be asked. They wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't.

Having said that, the race baiting and other political chatter about Beamer is completely irrelevant, unfounded, and is not a good look for the ones throwing stones on that subject. You can question the man's football approach and decisions without completely ripping him on unrelated and more than likely false and sensitive accusations. I don't like seeing that type of rhetoric play out anywhere.

Last edited:
Still blows my mind that the black community blindly follows the Dems and if you are "right wing" you are a racist.....smh.

The Dems haven't done a damn thing for them....EVER.
Yes, they have. Democractic President Lincoln took the country to war to end slavery while the Republican governors and politicians (aka Alabama's Governor George Wallace (integrating college) and Georgia's Lester Maddox (integrating restaurants, etc.)) held firm on white supremacy by fighting integration measures.

My bad...Lincoln was the Republican and Wallace and Maddox were Democrats. Kind of forgot history in today's climate.

Yes, they have. Democractic President Lincoln took the country to war to end slavery while the Republican governors and politicians (aka Alabama's Governor George Wallace (integrating college) and Georgia's Lester Maddox (integrating restaurants, etc.)) held firm on white supremacy by fighting integration measures.

My bad...Lincoln was the Republican and Wallace and Maddox were Democrats. Kind of forgot history in today's climate.
sometime between the 1860s and 1936, the (Democratic) party of small government became the party of big government, and the (Republican) party of big government became rhetorically committed to curbing federal power. It did, kind of start with Ulysses Grants election, but let’s not act like all politicians are concerned with anything other than getting re-elected.

Take the 1.2T infrastructure bill for example. It’s bipartisan and only 50% of it was for our infrastructure. Dems get to say they passed a priority bill. Repubs get to say they kept them from spending too much or that they can do it better.

Whatever is safe and helps get them re-elected.

giphy.gif

We all know the history. strom Thurman was a democrat until the parties changed about the time he was fighting for segragration

Still blows my mind that the black community blindly follows the Dems and if you are "right wing" you are a racist.....smh.

The Dems haven't done a damn thing for them....EVER.
Joe Biden has insulted black people more than any politician in the last 50 years yet they eat right out of his hand. I guess they took it to heart when he basically told them if they dont vote for him "you aint black". At least the Hispanic people are starting to figure it out.

1. Jaheim Bell is extremely overrated. He put up over 45% of his yards and most of his TDs in 2 games last season. Vandy and UNC. Not exactly The Who’s who of defense. He doesn’t block for shit either. The best TE and first round pick and Heisman talk preseason were stupid
2. With that said he’s way better than most of their players and should be on the field for most of their plays and being targeted.
3. their OC is a complete dumbass and I see why they want to fire him. He legit called 5 straight screens at one point in the game that netted them a total of negative 3 yards. I’m guessing he knows the oline sucks and he wants to get the ball out fast but he just forces screens when they are getting no yards then it’s like he thinks oh I forgot to run the ball and he hands it off up the middle 3 times and punts. He is a really bad OC and I’m glad that Beamer is choosing to die with him
4. Beamer is a bitch and a clown

That whole program along with its fans need to snap back to reality. They have always sucked and will always suck. That’s who they are and always will be. There’s a false sense of entitlement that they are supposed to be some juggernaut.

I mean Jaheim Bell is an average player. They are pissed he isn’t getting the ball, like he’s Kyle Pitts. It’s laughable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT