ADVERTISEMENT

Parent Upset With Shane Beamer

Antifa stormed the Capital Building & blamed it on Trump supporters. This gave them an excuse to erect an unscalable wall around the Capital building with guards stationed around it. You’re about ready to find out why that wall was erected.

So Antifa stormed the capitol to prevent confirmation of a candidate they supported. LOL

Some of you don’t even know what you’re suggesting.

So Antifa stormed the capitol to prevent confirmation of a candidate they supported. LOL

Some of you don’t even know what you’re suggesting.
You don’t get it, Antifa, Which does the NWO’s dirty work, stormed the Capital
Building dressed like Trump supporters. This was a staged event. This was done so
Our NWO Government would have an excuse to erect an unscalable fence around the Capital Building, surrounded by armed guards. As our NWO Government takes more & more of our freedoms away from us because of crisises they created, they’ll need that unscalable wall. Just sit back & watch! You’ll remember I posted this.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
Again, you opinion is acknowledged! However, in my 64 years in earth, lived through the Jim Crow era etc… the Republican Party (As A Whole) compared to the Democratic Party (As A Whole) does not exists for the best interest of Americans, especially those of color! Also, I trust, as do you, that Hispanics learn that lesson as I have!

I have a MA degree, do I need more education?

I guess we have different definitions of best interest....

Reactions: Bobcatsnell
You need to wake up, Brother! That was a false flag staged event! The goal was to make it look like trump supporters for the purpose of erecting an unscalable fence around the Capital Building with guards stationed around it. You’re not too far away from seeing why erecting an unscalable wall was necessary for our NWO Government to implement.
Ok… now answer my questions…My Brother!

Ok… now answer my questions…My Brother!
The upper echelon of the NWO is made up of The Black Nobility (run Hollywood & music industries & has nothing to do with skin color)

The Committee of 300 (run by the so called Royal Family… Bil Gates, Warren Buffet, Clinton’s, Bush’s, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, many heads of nations, Ratzinger-Former Pope, Dick Chaney, Colin Powell, John McCain, John Kerry, George Soros, etc…..

Illuminati, which is the most powerful entity of the three is run by the Rothchild’s. Other members include The Kennedy’s, Onassis’s, Rockefeller’s, DuPonts, Li’s, Freeman’s, Ford’s, Morgan’s, etc… there are 13 founding families.
In 1776, Adam Weiskauph finished a book called “The Illuminati” the book goes into great detail about how the Global Leaders & Global Elite could take over the world. The 13 families funded the idea & called themselves the Illuminati. They’ve kept their bloodlines extremely tight & passed their agenda from one generation to the next. They’ve added many entities to their NWO Hierarchy including the Scottish Rite 33 degree Masons, The Skull & Bones-A Yale secret society, The Knights of Malta, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, IMF, World Bank, Big Pharm, Big Oil, Insurance Industry, Automotive Industry, FBI, CIA, Terrorist Media, WHO, Vatican, NATO, NASA, Secret Science, United Nations, Antifa, BLM & many others.

The NWO has 21 Goals & they’re All in effect & have been for a long time.

Goal #19 …, “To infiltrate & subvert all governments & work from within to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.” This is exactly what’s happed to America. We’ve been infiltrated & they’re destroying our country from inside out.

Daniel 7 in the Old Testament describes them. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is The NWO.

The upper echelon of the NWO is made up of The Black Nobility (run Hollywood & music industries & has nothing to do with skin color)

The Committee of 300 (run by the so called Royal Family… Bil Gates, Warren Buffet, Clinton’s, Bush’s, Jimmy Carter, Al Gore, many heads of nations, Ratzinger-Former Pope, Dick Chaney, Colin Powell, John McCain, John Kerry, George Soros, etc…..

Illuminati, which is the most powerful entity of the three is run by the Rothchild’s. Other members include The Kennedy’s, Onassis’s, Rockefeller’s, DuPonts, Li’s, Freeman’s, Ford’s, Morgan’s, etc… there are 13 founding families.
In 1776, Adam Weiskauph finished a book called “The Illuminati” the book goes into great detail about how the Global Leaders & Global Elite could take over the world. The 13 families funded the idea & called themselves the Illuminati. They’ve kept their bloodlines extremely tight & passed their agenda from one generation to the next. They’ve added many entities to their NWO Hierarchy including the Scottish Rite 33 degree Masons, The Skull & Bones-A Yale secret society, The Knights of Malta, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, IMF, World Bank, Big Pharm, Big Oil, Insurance Industry, Automotive Industry, FBI, CIA, Terrorist Media, WHO, Vatican, NATO, NASA, Secret Science, United Nations, Antifa, BLM & many others.

The NWO has 21 Goals & they’re All in effect & have been for a long time.

Goal #19 …, “To infiltrate & subvert all governments & work from within to destroy the sovereign integrity of the nations represented by them.” This is exactly what’s happed to America. We’ve been infiltrated & they’re destroying our country from inside out.

Daniel 7 in the Old Testament describes them. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is The NWO.
Wow, You are officially on my prayer list!
1. Your conspiracy theory is Hilarious, I.e. Black Mobility “has nothing to do with race but the majority dead people in your second
paragraph!
2. You continue to avoid answering my question concerning the supposed Anti-facist Group!
3. I trust you worship in an actual church:
a. If yes, please schedule an appointment with your pastor so they can truthfully explain the Book of Daniel featuring Shadrach,
Meach & Abindgo! Hint it will send you to the last book in the Bible (AMPC or KJV) Chapter 5:1-10!
b. If no, Your still on my prayer list!

1. Your conspiracy theory is Hilarious, I.e. Black Mobility “has nothing to do with race but the majority dead people in your second
paragraph!
2. You continue to avoid answering my question concerning the supposed Anti-facist Group!
a. If yes, please schedule an appointment with your pastor so they can truthfully explain the Book of Daniel featuring Shadrach,
Meach & Abindgo! Hint it will send you to the last book in the Bible (AMPC or KJV) Chapter 5:1-10!
You’re an Absolute Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
paragraph!
You need to pray GOD opens your blind eyes & brings you out of your coma, you snowflake idiot

Antifa stormed the Capital Building & blamed it on Trump supporters. This gave them an excuse to erect an unscalable wall around the Capital building with guards stationed around it. You’re about ready to find out why that wall was erected.
Laugh all you want! That’s a fact & you’ll soon find out why they erected that fence & placed guards around it! Wake Up!!

You don’t get it, Antifa, Which does the NWO’s dirty work, stormed the Capital
Building dressed like Trump supporters. This was a staged event. This was done so
Our NWO Government would have an excuse to erect an unscalable fence around the Capital Building, surrounded by armed guards. As our NWO Government takes more & more of our freedoms away from us because of crisises they created, they’ll need that unscalable wall. Just sit back & watch! You’ll remember I posted this.
Keep laughing, I assure you, the time is coming when you won’t be laughing but you’ll realize how deceived you’ve been.

• Haha
You need to pray GOD opens your blind eyes & brings you out of your coma, you snowflake idiot
christlike.

i guess you're going to have to go in the box and ask for forgiveness on this one.

Keep laughing, I assure you, the time is coming when you won’t be laughing but you’ll realize how deceived you’ve been.
seriously though, have you figured out when the end of the world is yet? kind of useless to keep making things up without something concrete to prove it.

christlike.

i guess you're going to have to go in the box and ask for forgiveness on this one.
For what, calling him an idiot? You’ve got the wrong idea about Christians, we’re NOT doormats. JESUS called the Pharisees, “broods of vipers” & white washed cistern full of dead men’s bones.” Peter cut the high priest’s servants ear off with a sword. Read it, it’s in the Gospels.

seriously though, have you figured out when the end of the world is yet? kind of useless to keep making things up without something concrete to prove it.
All I’ve been giving you the past two years is concrete stuff but you’re blind. Wake Up! I don’t make anything up. I’ve laid it all out, many times over. Enjoy your freedoms while you can!

All I’ve been giving you the past two years is concrete stuff but you’re blind. Wake Up! I don’t make anything up. I’ve laid it all out, many times over. Enjoy your freedoms while you can!
you said i was going to be in bondage by now i'm pretty sure.

For what, calling him an idiot? You’ve got the wrong idea about Christians, we’re NOT doormats. JESUS called the Pharisees, “broods of vipers” & white washed cistern full of dead men’s bones.” Peter cut the high priest’s servants ear off with a sword. Read it, it’s in the Gospels.
i guess turn the other cheek stuff is just theory

I’m trying to wake the guy up as to what’s really going on.
Ah, yes. Turn the other cheek unless you're trying to wake the guy up. i remember that ancient translation of the bible. long since forgotten. impressive to see you read even that version.

Ah, yes. Turn the other cheek unless you're trying to wake the guy up. i remember that ancient translation of the bible. long since forgotten. impressive to see you read even that version.
He & I are having an intense conversation about something that’s going to affect our lives in a negative way. This is no time to turn the other cheek. If I did something wrong, I’ll have to answer for it.

Present. It’s not 1960 anymore.
It may not be 1960… but a lot of the actions of today are surely reminiscent of the Jim Crow era. Want present… start with Donald… throw in Boebert, Gaetz, Greene… don’t forget David Duke, or Jesse Helms..

It may not be 1960… but a lot of the actions of today are surely reminiscent of the Jim Crow era. Want present… start with Donald… throw in Boebert, Gaetz, Greene… don’t forget David Duke, or Jesse Helms..
Convenient throwing Duke in with that group, isn’t it? Got any evidence of any of the others being white supremacists?

Just catching up on this shit show of a thread. Help me understand what, here in 2022, is reminiscent of Jim Crow? Like specifically.

• Haha
Convenient throwing Duke in with that group, isn’t it? Got any evidence of any of the others being white supremacists?
It was not convenient… Duke is who he is and will ever be… take Donald who refused to rent to black tenants in his apt building; whereas a lawsuit had to be filed for discrimination .. the same who proclaimed there we good people on both sides during the separationist March in Virginia. The same who was stupid enough to question the only black President birth certificate; following that birther conspiracy. The same Donald who can dog whistle that immigrants were coming over bringing drugs and raping women. Mind you he thinks it’s ok to sexually assault a woman. Gatez, Boebert and Greene actions speaks for themselves. Will do everything to suppress voting rights.

Just catching up on this shit show of a thread. Help me understand what, here in 2022, is reminiscent of Jim Crow? Like specifically.
Voter suppression tactics in quite a few southern states. Gerrymandering districts to ensure that the same power is maintained.

Voter suppression tactics in quite a few southern states. Gerrymandering districts to ensure that the same power is maintained.
to be fair, both sides do a good bit of gerrymandering, but i've honestly never seen anything like what's going on in Wisconsin right now

• Wow

What are the voter suppression tactics? States have broadly expanded both mail-in and early voting. 2022 will be the most accessible non-pandemic election in history. Identification requirements are simple and flexible, whether it be state ID or even a simple utility bill.

Gerrymandering occurs on both sides. Check out the what the dem legislature in MD did.

Surely you aren’t comparing these items to the horrific practice of racial segregation, right? If you are, shame on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT