ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Forde Reveals The Real Reason National Sportswriters are Attacking College Football

So much fragility ITT. Y'all are special.
Still having a hard time with your conversion therapy, I see? Hang in there...oops, did I just trigger you? I meant to say, stay strong....oops, did it again!? Sorry, Godspeed...argh...may the universe bring you peace.

Honest question, who is the "they" in your post? It cant be the media, because they didnt shut down anything. Governors (Democrat and Republican), health officials, businesses, sports leagues, etc. shut things down.

The media didn’t shut down anything?

You are indeed.. blind. Or really, really good at playing ignorant.

Reactions: areeves
Most media members are leftists. If they would just shut up, college football might happen.
They’re NWO members! If they allow football to happen, it’s going to be hard for them to sell the public on keeping precincts closed. They want as many precincts as possible closed. If this happens, rampant voter fraud will take place.

C'mon, you of all people know by now that you can't rationalize with these people. They are convinced the media will convince every FBS conference commissioner to cancel the season. It makes no difference that the virus is going gangbusters in Fla., Ariz., Texas, S.C., that hospitalizations are up in those states and the numbers of daily deaths are climbing. It is all the media's fault.

Well they could report on how the death rate is going down, but they won’t for whatever reason.

They’re NWO members! If they allow football to happen, it’s going to be hard for them to sell the public on keeping precincts closed. They want as many precincts as possible closed. If this happens, rampant voter fraud will take place.

NWO is trying to "close precincts"? where? how do you close a precinct?!?!

Well they could report on how the death rate is going down, but they won’t for whatever reason.

im not here to support CNN. 24 hour news networks are all trash. cnn, oann (though extra special imo), msnbc, fox news. all of em. trash.

but you are just factually wrong.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/opin...ovid-19-infections-spike-sepkowitz/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/politics/trump-coronavirus-death-rate-lowest-fact-check/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/30/health/coronavirus-lower-death-rate/index.html

Last edited:
The media didn’t shut down anything?

You are indeed.. blind. Or really, really good at playing ignorant.

Not surprised that you posted this about me, then immediately liked another post talking about the “NWO”.

Maybe I’m “ignorant” but I refuse to sit around wearing a tinfoil hat and ranting on QAnon message boards. You support a President that has spread more conspiracies than I can keep up with. But as long as you can scream “Fake News” when you don’t like something all is good for you.

Reactions: kgwillison

They are few and far between. The vast majority of COVID-19 articles are negative. You seem to be in denial about that, though.

Not surprised that you posted this about me, then immediately liked another post talking about the “NWO”.

Maybe I’m “ignorant” but I refuse to sit around wearing a tinfoil hat and ranting on QAnon message boards. You support a President that has spread more conspiracies than I can keep up with. But as long as you can scream “Fake News” when you don’t like something all is good for you.

Im pretty sure he liked that NWO post because he thought it was funny.

Death rates are going down. So are nurses and doctors in crowded hospitals in Arizona, Texas and Florida overreacting to their 15-hour shifts of struggling to keep people alive?
Why not go to one of these hospitals in, say, Houston, and carry a sign saying, “No one is talking about the death rate going down.” I am sure you will be welcomed for shouting the “truth” from the hilltops.

Death rates are going down. So are nurses and doctors in crowded hospitals in Arizona, Texas and Florida overreacting to their 15-hour shifts of struggling to keep people alive?
Why not go to one of these hospitals in, say, Houston, and carry a sign saying, “No one is talking about the death rate going down.” I am sure you will be welcomed for shouting the “truth” from the hilltops.

What are you even talking about? I was merely commenting on the fact that the media is only reporting the negative for the most part.

What are you even talking about? I was merely commenting on the fact that the media is only reporting the negative for the most part.
My point is the media is focused on the crisis at hand. Hospitalization numbers are soaring in those states. Death isn’t the only implication of COVID.

I do think there is too much emphasis on “cases” because many are asymptomatic. But too little emphasis on how many people are being hospitalized-including lots and lots under 50 yrs old.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT