ADVERTISEMENT

PedoHitler admits he sold state secrets

We will see how this all works out. Imo you guys are flying off the handle assuming stuff that doesnt actually turn out to be true. We will see what happens this time. I think yall are letting msm set a scenario that will not play out in the actual trial. Yall are buying hook line and sinker the scenario they are selling because you want Trump to be put in jail so its blinding you to a lot of factors.
He shouldn't be out of jail now and after seven years of this chaos, the nation has an obligation to make sure this untrustworthy, incompetent lunatic never soils the Oval Office again.

He shouldn't be out of jail now and after seven years of this chaos, the nation has an obligation to make sure this untrustworthy, incompetent lunatic never soils the Oval Office again.
But he is leading the majority of current presidential polls so what does that tell you?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
But he is leading the majority of current presidential polls so what does that tell you?
Do you think the polls captured Gen Z and their opinions? Do you really think the majority of Americans want that imbecile back in office again?

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
What's wild is that the other candidates beside Christie won't hammer this point. It's like they are all scared of pissing off Trump.
But their voters are much more invested in owning the libs than winning the election, so they're willing to go down with the ship, in hopes that Trump narrowly pulls it off, so they can inflict maximum pain on their "enemies." Trump has truly broken R voters. @firegiver posted this recently.

prefer-gop-candidate-who.png

Reactions: nytigerfan
But their voters are much more invested in owning the libs than winning the election, so they're willing to go down with the ship, in hopes that Trump narrowly pulls it off, so they can inflict maximum pain on their "enemies." Trump has truly broken R voters. @firegiver posted this recently.

What's wild is there are literally no policies or plans for improvement in that list. Nothing about spending,nothing about Education, Nothing at all.

I continue to say the Republicans are the party with no platform. Where are the ideas?

If you could prove he/we post fake news, you would. But we know you're unable because you wouldn't know where to look.
Still waiting for the video where Trump said all Mexicans are killers and rapist. For how many years have we been waiting for that one. Most shit you post is leftist propaganda from leftist sites. I mean how much do we need to show??? Just a reminder you lied and posted fake news on all these subjects...

What's wild is there are literally no policies or plans for improvement in that list. Nothing about spending,nothing about Education, Nothing at all.

I continue to say the Republicans are the party with no platform. Where are the ideas?
Ill try to find the article because these type of polls can be misleading. However, Trump was the perfect conman to come along just as social medias penetration was reaching boomers and melting their brain. The premise of echo chambers on the internet has turbocharged the wedge issue strategy that the gop has been using since Gingrich.
Its honestly sad and i hope USA gets passed these rough growing pains and can mature enough to innovate a journalistic approach that the majority of americans can agree on.

Your ideas are Grindr for 10 year olds to hook up with pedo adults you racist sick fuk. He are more of your ideas...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Still waiting for the video where Trump said all Mexicans are killers and rapist. For how many years have we been waiting for that one. Most shit you post is leftist propaganda from leftist sites. I mean how much do we need to show??? Just a reminder you lied and posted fake news on all these subjects...

Man. I think you need some professional help.

What a weird statement to get hung up on that I've never said in the first place - everyone heard what he said but I'm not aware of anyone that said "all." Such a stupid thing to try to own someone with.

And the fact that you believe all the things in that tweet have been proven just shows how basic you are.

Hes very clearly suffering. Im not even gonna dunk on him anymore just hope he gets help.
I dunno man, I want to ignore all the foul, low IQ garbage he posts but it needs to be challenged because so many others here will believe it.

So you say the thing at the bottom of the poll and has the least support among the things there is what drives pubs this election? Or could it be all the things listed with higher support?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So you say the thing at the bottom of the poll and has the least support among the things there is what drives pubs this election? Or could it be all the things listed with higher support?
Whats the difference between that one and the first one if we're being real?

Whats the difference between that one and the first one if we're being real?
About 23 points of support meaning its not even at the top of things we support and is well down the list. Meanwhile you present it as the driving reason we vote, which is a lie and it might be what you hope for. A large number of leftist support killing kids up to and after birth and also support having sex with kids. Does that mean its what drives you guys to vote?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
About 23 points of support meaning its not even at the top of things we support and is well down the list. Meanwhile you present it as the driving reason we vote, which is a lie and it might be what you hope for. A large number of leftist support killing kids up to and after birth and also support having sex with kids. Does that mean its what drives you guys to vote?
Woke is an undefined, co-opted term the Right adopted to smear Democrats with, hence challenging woke ideas, whatever that means, is basically the same thing as pissing off liberals - dumbass.

As for the rest of your post - you're ****ed up in the head and need help badly.

Do you really think and believe that a "large" number of the left supports having sex with kids? That's absolutely insane and so freaking wrong. Dude, whatever you are reading you need to stop. Get out some, talk to people. You are living in a terrifying world that isn't real. Seriously, man, as a fellow Tiger fan, talk to someone.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Regardless of whether or not he actually had the document, the tape clearly displays the current defendant in a criminal trial openly discussing his full understanding of the declassification process. It literally undercuts the bullsh!t claims that everything was declassified automatically. Combined with the recovery of the classified docs that were found at MAL, it paints a pretty damning picture of someone who was willfully retaining secret government materials & not complying with legal efforts to retrieve them.

What I would like is for our resident MAGAs to explain to me how this recording is "actually an exoneration".

Go.
" it paints a pretty damning picture of someone who was willfully retaining secret government materials & not complying with legal efforts to retrieve them."

Kinda like when Hillary smashed those phones with a hammer and bleach bitted those computer files, right? No one is above the law and all that jazz, right?

" it paints a pretty damning picture of someone who was willfully retaining secret government materials & not complying with legal efforts to retrieve them."

Kinda like when Hillary smashed those phones with a hammer and bleach bitted those computer files, right? No one is above the law and all that jazz, right?
How many times does it have to be explained to you how these two things are different?

But since you believe Hillary should be punished, you also believe Trump should be punished, right?

Different situations, but I would be fine had she been charged, if Trump's DOJ had a case to make. Happy?

Different situations, but I would be fine had she been charged, if Trump's DOJ had a case to make. Happy?
No, that does not solve the double standard. She had classified information outside of secure areas, shared it with people without a clearance, and attempted (and succeeded) to destroy the evidence under subpoena.

So its truly about no one being above the law and not just political, then we will be happy when Hillary is arrested and treated the same as Trump.

No, that does not solve the double standard. She had classified information outside of secure areas, shared it with people without a clearance, and attempted (and succeeded) to destroy the evidence under subpoena.

So its truly about no one being above the law and not just political, then we will be happy when Hillary is arrested and treated the same as Trump.
In the end they discovered there were THREE emails with classified markings, that were given that status retroactively and they were complete nothingburgers. The emails she destroyed were personal emails because she knew your side would plaster them all over social media.

These things are absolutely not the same but glad to hear you think Trump is a criminal.

Great all you need to do is prove all that in court and you got her. I hate Hillary go for it.

Reactions: clemsontiger02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT