ADVERTISEMENT

People continuing to leave Blue States

The GDP that supports the poor states like SC and GA might not be able to foot the bill for you guys anymore.

Maybe the poors in SC and GA will flee to the greener pastures of the blue north? Nobody in my circle needs outside GDP for help. Talk to Clyburn’s district.
'those people' still live in your state. maybe you can support your own?

Maybe the poors in SC and GA will flee to the greener pastures of the blue north? Nobody in my circle needs outside GDP for help. Talk to Clyburn’s district.
What is it about Clyburn’s district that makes you say they need “outside GDP?”

?

Pretty sure I pay one of the biggest bills on this board for the government teet suckers. You can direct your complaints elsewhere.
You replied. I didn’t tag you.

If I live in a state that sends your state money… you’re part of it. If your state weren’t taking from other states and actually paying your states’ own way your tax bill would be much higher. Seems like a simple concept no matter what your burden is now?

It’s a poor district? Are we going to pretend like it’s not?
Actually, the poorest congressional district in South Carolina is district 7, which is Russel Fry’s district, though admittedly it is very close.

I’m just curious what it was specifically about James Clyburn’s district that caused @scotchtiger to single it out instead of Fry’s district

Actually, the poorest congressional district in South Carolina is district 7, which is Russel Fry’s district, though admittedly it is very close.

I’m just curious what it was specifically about James Clyburn’s district that caused @scotchtiger to single it out instead of Fry’s district
It's a very poor district. My parents live there. There is no denying it is a very poor district. No shame in pointing out facts

It's a very poor district. My parents live there. There is no denying it is a very poor district. No shame in pointing out facts
Right. I’m not disagreeing. I just am wondering why that particular district was singled out instead another, even poorer district.

But why that specific one? I’m just curious what it is about that district that made him choose to single it out.
Don't know why he picked that district but maybe it's tied to average media income . The last data published from the Sc census had Fry district at $54k and Clyburn $51k (not much of a difference ) .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT