ADVERTISEMENT

People with extreme political views ‘cannot tell when they are wrong’, study finds

LOL..this reminds me of the Trump hating peanut gallery on TI. I know because I am right...Trump and Hannity said so.
I would contend their are some on both sides that fit this description. We always have to be able to look inward and question ourselves. To admit to ourselves that we may be mistaken, but we hope to be correct.

I would contend their are some on both sides that fit this description. We always have to be able to look inward and question ourselves. To admit to ourselves that we may be mistaken, but we hope to be correct.

It becomes an ego and pride driven thing to be right in cases like this and some strongly identify with a party and have that allegiance that can overshadow objectivity and logic. Its all fun,,,,,I might be wrong on Trump and I will be a man and own up to it if I am. I am not there yet....I love the man...my favorite POTUS ever so far.

It becomes an ego and pride driven thing to be right in cases like this and some strongly identify with a party and have that allegiance that can overshadow objectivity and logic. Its all fun,,,,,I might be wrong on Trump and I will be a man and own up to it if I am. I am not there yet....I love the man...my favorite POTUS ever so far.
I'm sticking with Bush Sr. in terms of Presidents during my lifetime, I think I am kinda all on my own with my pick though.

I'm sticking with Bush Sr. in terms of Presidents during my lifetime, I think I am kinda all on my own with my pick though.
Having read more about the man, he was more of a leader and reasonable person than I ever thought. I used to get stuck on the profiteering his father did during WW2, but thats like discounting the Kennedys because they used to run liquor. Can't blame the kid for the sins of the father.

Reactions: Rychek4
Having read more about the man, he was more of a leader and reasonable person than I ever thought. I used to get stuck on the profiteering his father did during WW2, but thats like discounting the Kennedys because they used to run liquor. Can't blame the kid for the sins of the father.
The Bush family can all rot in hell for their Nazi profiteering, every last one of them. Its much different and no comparison to running liquor. People have no idea how "crooked" WWII was, it was a money or "get rich" war (for the elite) playing the heart strings of Americans/Europeans. Oil and banking went to a whole new level after this war was over and has never looked back.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The Bush family can all rot in hell for their Nazi profiteering, every last one of them. Its much different and no comparison to running liquor. People have no idea how "crooked" WWII was, it was a money or "get rich" war (for the elite) playing the heart strings of Americans/Europeans. Oil and banking went to a whole new level after this war was over and has never looked back.
I mean thats a way I used to look at it. Hardline. But its hard to prosecute the son for the sins of the father. I agree though Prescott made his money in blood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT