ADVERTISEMENT

Per Biden Admin, Apple iPhone is superior

i use mac laptop for work. Its great for development work. I've not used an iphone since 2009 due to their planned obsolescence. Droids are cheaper and better phones. I have the pixel 8 pro. I was able to get it for 400 bucks after rebates and trade in. Its a better phone all around. Im not sorry apple phone users have no clue about whats going on.
I got my first iPhone in May 2019, I’m still using the same phone today. I had an Android the previous 4 years, and while I agree that it’s a “better” phone, the compatibility across all apple products makes iPhone my preference of the two

I own no Apple products. I like the freedom to customize everything and not be tied down to proprietary tech. I do own a boatload of Apple stock though. You could put an Apple logo on cans of soup and iSoup would sell for $15 per can. It's ridiculous. I know a lot of broke ass people with $1500 iPhones. Please keep following the herd so I can retire early. Grab your iPhone, Apple watch, jump in your Jeep and stop at Starbucks and Chic-fil-a on your way to Disney while listening to Taylor Swift.

I could've bought an iphone 15, bought a 24+ instead. Superior screen, battery life, charging speed, etc. I've made a lot of money on apple stock over the years, don't own any apple products. Iphones are inferior, Macs are for liberal arts majors, and i've never used a tablet. I hope this helps. I do watch a lot of Apple TV though
I don’t know a single technical Apple user who touts their superiority, because if you’re a techie you know they are way behind in most areas.

I do know many PC/Android users who have inferiority complexes and the need to brag about their purchases technical acumen as a way to justify what they buy.

Summary: Who GAF, buy what you like.

You can in fact do both those things. You have multiple options, share as text or file.
On the phone with verizon for hours and the second agent finally figured out that the vcard problem is due to a samsung update. They have been working on it for months. Maybe you did not get the same update.
It is a common problem.

It's crazy to me that people still think Apple provides anything superior to Android.
When my spouse was selecting between an Android and Apple, the salesperson asked if you want a tech phone or soccer mom phone. Enough said...no soccer mom phones in our house. We're 💯 Android.

Reactions: Suttonkn
On the phone with verizon for hours and the second agent finally figured out that the vcard problem is due to a samsung update. They have been working on it for months. Maybe you did not get the same update.
It is a common problem.
I use stock Android with Pixel. Never enjoyed all the extra junk Samsung loads onto their phones.

Reactions: simpleone
Nerds. If you identify your place in life by what kind of cell phone sticker you put on the back of your ecar, you’re a giant dbag.

I don’t know a single technical Apple user who touts their superiority, because if you’re a techie you know they are way behind in most areas.

I do know many PC/Android users who have inferiority complexes and the need to brag about their purchases technical acumen as a way to justify what they buy.

So don't respond in a thread about it if you don't gaf. It's sounds like just the opposite, that you are easily triggered by it. The science is clear: 98% of all iPhone users are women, children, or sexually confused males

So don't respond in a thread about it if you don't gaf. It's sounds like just the opposite, that you are easily triggered by it. The science is clear: 98% of all iPhone users are women, children, or sexually confused males
Lol, sounds like you have the biggest problem with it. I use a Mac, use an iphone, use a PC, use an android and your girlfriend isn’t the least bit worried about whose team I play for.

Lol, sounds like you have the biggest problem with it. I use a Mac, use an iphone, use a PC, use an android and your girlfriend isn’t the least bit worried about whose team I play for.
I have no doubt that you are part of the 2%, but the science is clear. Most male iPhone users ride the baloney pony

• Haha
Reactions: scott in nashville
I have always had Android phones and been happy with them, but my Samsung Galaxy S22 has many deficiencies. For example I can't share a contact or cut and paste. Disappointing.
Lol what? I'm pretty every phone in existence has been able to do both of those things for at least the last 15 years.

Biden would rather worry about Apple vs. Android than seal the border. Further proof that he is corrupt, demented and guilty of treason.

Reactions: tigerrb

Sample size of 1 but I've never told an iPhone user they should switch.

I've had approximately 1,000 iPhone users telling me I should switch.

The first reply to the thread is like 95% of iPhone users I've ever come across.

Frankly I had no idea androids were allegedly superior tech until I opened the thread.

I hate that apple requires you to login 75 different times and sync everything in order to use their products. It sucked back when ipods were fairly ubiquitous and it still sucks when I get a free trial of appletv to watch Ted lasso.

I get that maybe there's some benefit to that if you're like 90 and didn't grow up knowing how to move digital files from one thing to another.

I don't understand it for the under-boomer generations where it seems even more popular.

I agree with one of the earlier posts that describe it as a cult. It's completely bizarre to me.

Lol what? I'm pretty every phone in existence has been able to do both of those things for at least the last 15 years.
Yep up until now. Samsung took it away with one of their updates. It is a common problem.
Edit: I just Looked it up with google and found a convoluted way to do it. And verizon had no idea.

Last edited:
Yep up until now. Samsung took it away with one of their updates. It is a common problem.
Edit: I just Looked it up with google and found a convoluted way to do it. And verizon had no idea.
Idk what way you're talking about, but I also have an S22, and I'm able to do both of those tasks the same way I always have.

My employer allows iPhone only for security reasons. Want an android? No phone allowance, no mobile access, no job.

Androids are like Glocks. Great after you change out all the stock parts.
That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen. Wanna make a Glock unreliable? Change out the parts. It’s not called Glock perfection for nothing.

Y
I have always had Android phones and been happy with them, but my Samsung Galaxy S22 has many deficiencies. For example I can't share a contact or cut and paste. Disappointing.
I have an S21+ and I can share it as a contact or a file... You have to open your Messages app, and attach it from there...

Reactions: simpleone
I know a lot of broke ass people with $1500 iPhones. Please keep following the herd so I can retire early. Grab your iPhone, Apple watch, jump in your Jeep and stop at the convenience store to load up on Bud Light and Chic-fil-a on your way to Disney while listening to Taylor Swift.

Not everyone here is a sheep. Hard pass on that iphone garbage

LOL it's even funnier when android users act like they are the only enlightened ones in the universe. Apple is the superior product in so many ways for most people. I don't care what the hardcore techies think about it.

That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen. Wanna make a Glock unreliable? Change out the parts. It’s not called Glock perfection for nothing.
An HK is reliable and smooth out the box and priced accordingly. A stock Glock has one of the worst trigger feels on the market. But yes, it is reliable.

i use mac laptop for work. Its great for development work. I've not used an iphone since 2009 due to their planned obsolescence. Droids are cheaper and better phones. I have the pixel 8 pro. I was able to get it for 400 bucks after rebates and trade in. Its a better phone all around. Im not sorry apple phone users have no clue about whats going on.
DAMN. You're so intelligent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT