ADVERTISEMENT

Perhaps an apology to Growl is due

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
The Federal District Court finds that the BIDEN ADMINSTRATION is likely guilty of violating the First Amendment.

Presenting just the facts in the case.

Memorandum Ruling – #293 in Missouri v. Biden (W.D. La., 3:22-cv-01213-TAD-KDM) – CourtListener.com

STATE OF MISSOURI, ET AL. VERSUS JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., ET AL.

“V. CONCLUSION Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one place to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

- Harry S. Truman

The Plaintiffs are likely to succeed on the merits in establishing that the Government has used its power to silence the opposition. Opposition to COVID-19 vaccines; opposition to COVID-19 masking and lockdowns; opposition to the lab-leak theory of COVID-19; opposition to the validity of the 2020 election; opposition to President Biden’s policies; statements that the Hunter Biden laptop story was true; and opposition to policies of the government officials in power. All were suppressed. It is quite telling that each example or category of suppressed speech was conservative in nature. This targeted suppression of conservative ideas is a perfect example of viewpoint discrimination of political speech. American citizens have the right to engage in free debate about the significant issues affecting the country. Although this case is still relatively young, and at this stage the Court is only examining it in terms of Plaintiffs’ likelihood of success on the merits, the evidence produced thus far depicts an almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian “Ministry of Truth.” The Plaintiffs have presented substantial evidence in support of their claims that they were the victims of a far-reaching and widespread censorship campaign. This court finds that they are likely to succeed on the merits of their First Amendment free speech claim against the Defendants (ed: President Joe Biden).

The Plaintiffs have presented substantial evidence in support of their claims that they were the victims of a far-reaching and widespread censorship campaign. This court finds that they are likely to succeed on the merits of their First Amendment free speech claim against the Defendants. Therefore, a preliminary injunction should issue immediately against the Defendants as set out herein.”

The Federal District Court finds that the BIDEN ADMINSTRATION is likely guilty of violating the First Amendment.

Presenting just the facts in the case.

Memorandum Ruling – #293 in Missouri v. Biden (W.D. La., 3:22-cv-01213-TAD-KDM) – CourtListener.com

STATE OF MISSOURI, ET AL. VERSUS JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., ET AL.

“V. CONCLUSION Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one place to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.

- Harry S. Truman

The Plaintiffs are likely to succeed on the merits in establishing that the Government has used its power to silence the opposition. Opposition to COVID-19 vaccines; opposition to COVID-19 masking and lockdowns; opposition to the lab-leak theory of COVID-19; opposition to the validity of the 2020 election; opposition to President Biden’s policies; statements that the Hunter Biden laptop story was true; and opposition to policies of the government officials in power. All were suppressed. It is quite telling that each example or category of suppressed speech was conservative in nature. This targeted suppression of conservative ideas is a perfect example of viewpoint discrimination of political speech. American citizens have the right to engage in free debate about the significant issues affecting the country. Although this case is still relatively young, and at this stage the Court is only examining it in terms of Plaintiffs’ likelihood of success on the merits, the evidence produced thus far depicts an almost dystopian scenario. During the COVID-19 pandemic, a period perhaps best characterized by widespread doubt and uncertainty, the United States Government seems to have assumed a role similar to an Orwellian “Ministry of Truth.” The Plaintiffs have presented substantial evidence in support of their claims that they were the victims of a far-reaching and widespread censorship campaign. This court finds that they are likely to succeed on the merits of their First Amendment free speech claim against the Defendants (ed: President Joe Biden).

The Plaintiffs have presented substantial evidence in support of their claims that they were the victims of a far-reaching and widespread censorship campaign. This court finds that they are likely to succeed on the merits of their First Amendment free speech claim against the Defendants. Therefore, a preliminary injunction should issue immediately against the Defendants as set out herein.”
Growls is right once again. He just tells the truth, but the libs hate it.

You realize that that is a memorandum ruling on a request for a preliminary injunction, right?

I had to look it up, but preliminary injunction is temporary relief that preserves the status quo until the courts decide on the merits of the case. The relief sought often involves asking a court to prevent an opposing party from taking specific action or continuing a current course of action.

So this is a ruling on a MEMORANDIUM for a REQUEST for a Preliminary Injunction? Now I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I'm not sure that any of the above is a guilty verdict on anything.

To be fair, Growlz has posted so much Bullshit over the past couple of years that the law of probability would tend to indicate he would be right on something a time or two. Maybe?

My personal favorite is where he told us that Biden removed his tax records from the internet and they were on whitehouse.gov. LITERALLY the 2nd choice when you googled them... But when you "just tell the truth" like Growlz does, no one believes it. Mostly because it ISN'T true.

Last edited:
You realize that that is a memorandum ruling on a request for a preliminary injunction, right?

I had to look it up, but preliminary injunction is temporary relief that preserves the status quo until the courts decide on the merits of the case. The relief sought often involves asking a court to prevent an opposing party from taking specific action or continuing a current course of action.

So this is a ruling on a MEMORANDIUM for a REQUEST for a Preliminary Injunction? Now I'm not a lawyer or anything, but I'm not sure that any of the above is a guilty verdict on anything.
Yup.

And the court agrees the plantiff has merit.

To be fair, Growlz has posted so much Bullshit over the past couple of years that the law of probability would tend to indicate he would be right on something a time or two. Maybe?

"To be fair, Growlz has posted so much Bullshit over the past couple of years that the law of probability would tend to indicate he would be right on something a time or two. Maybe?"

Typical, truth and facts are "Bullshit" to Marxists. Yet everything that the 'Fact Checkers' did the past two years while suppressing free speech was Gospel, even though we now know that they were wrong on about everything. :rolleyes:

"To be fair, Growlz has posted so much Bullshit over the past couple of years that the law of probability would tend to indicate he would be right on something a time or two. Maybe?"

Typical, truth and facts are "Bullshit" to Marxists. Yet everything that the 'Fact Checkers' did the past two years while suppressing free speech was Gospel, even though we now know that they were wrong on about everything. :rolleyes:
First of all I'm not a Marxist. I'm a capitalist. And once again, you Trumpians are the most crazy people I've ever seen. There's a shady businessman that's spent his entire life being shady and lying and generally being a NY Liberal Scumbag. Then he tells everyone he's a conservative republican and you guys buy in... hook, line, and sinker. THEN he tells you crazy stuff, like half the country is out to get him and destroy America... and once again, you guys are ALL IN.

After all, which is more likely ... millions of people looking to destroy their country all of a sudden, OR a lying scumbag, being a liar? To you guys the choice is clear... Trump is GOD himself and would NEVER lie to you.

There are psy ops going on both sides. Trump represents hope to millions of conservatives, but truly this war is not political, it’s spiritual.

To do so one must have faith in change, faith in a higher calling, and faith in one’s own truth.

The word usury comes to mind. The fact that anyone allows a government to tax its citizens like ours and squander billions of dollars that could make its citizens more self reliant, is beyond understanding. Somewhere along the way it became common place for banks, governments, and crony capitalists to steal from the People.

I don’t have an answer but taxing us to ensure perpetual slavery should weigh on every American who believes in freedom of the human race.

There are psy ops going on both sides. Trump represents hope to millions of conservatives, but truly this war is not political, it’s spiritual.

To do so one must have faith in change, faith in a higher calling, and faith in one’s own truth.

The word usury comes to mind. The fact that anyone allows a government to tax its citizens like ours and squander billions of dollars that could make its citizens more self reliant, is beyond understanding. Somewhere along the way it became common place for banks, governments, and crony capitalists to steal from the People.

I don’t have an answer but taxing us to ensure perpetual slavery should weigh on every American who believes in freedom of the human race.
giphy.gif

Reactions: nytigerfan
First of all I'm not a Marxist. I'm a capitalist. And once again, you Trumpians are the most crazy people I've ever seen. There's a shady businessman that's spent his entire life being shady and lying and generally being a NY Liberal Scumbag. Then he tells everyone he's a conservative republican and you guys buy in... hook, line, and sinker. THEN he tells you crazy stuff, like half the country is out to get him and destroy America... and once again, you guys are ALL IN.

After all, which is more likely ... millions of people looking to destroy their country all of a sudden, OR a lying scumbag, being a liar? To you guys the choice is clear... Trump is GOD himself and would NEVER lie to you.
There is a simple way of determining whether you are a capitalist of Marxist. That is by what you reply on posts that is the narrative of the far left radicals, and the WOKE, and those pushing LGBT and CRT narratives, and those suppressing the Constitution, in particular the 1st and 2nd Amendments. The Communist Party of America and Marxists pushing this crap preach a whole different gospel than those who are Constitution loving conservatives and capitalists. We care about our children, and not teaching kindergarten and elementary school kids that they are unsure of their sexuality and the school and government will guide you in the right direction instead of the parents. So going back and looking at the replies to posts that you made on many of these important and hot topics on this board will be able to identify you with wherever your politics may lie. But trust what you say and I'll give you the benefit of doubt until the records and fact checkers show otherwise. So for the time being (and hopefully for the long time), my apologies...

There is a simple way of determining whether you are a capitalist of Marxist. That is by what you reply on posts that is the narrative of the far left radicals, and the WOKE, and those pushing LGBT and CRT narratives, and those suppressing the Constitution, in particular the 1st and 2nd Amendments. The Communist Party of America and Marxists pushing this crap preach a whole different gospel than those who are Constitution loving conservatives and capitalists. We care about our children, and not teaching kindergarten and elementary school kids that they are unsure of their sexuality and the school and government will guide you in the right direction instead of the parents. So going back and looking at the replies to posts that you made on many of these important and hot topics on this board will be able to identify you with wherever your politics may lie. But trust what you say and I'll give you the benefit of doubt until the records and fact checkers show otherwise. So for the time being (and hopefully for the long time), my apologies...
Seriously man? How I reply to a TI thread? I think WOKE has to do with racial stuff right? Is that Marxist one way or the other? Are gender related matters capitalist or marxist? Gun Control? Free Speach? Marxists don't love their kids? I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing.

Here's what the dictionary says:

Marxism: the political and economic theories of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, later developed by their followers to form the basis for the theory and practice of communism.

Communism: a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

I'm not seeing anything in there about what you are saying. Are you sure you are meaning Communist or something else? I'm a Capitolist b/c IMHO, Communism does not reward hard work/excellence and pulls everyone and everything down to the median. That's it. It's just a bad system.

I'm definitely an Independent b/c I'd be ashamed to be a member of either political party. I'd consider myself more liberal on social issues and more conservative on fiscal issues. Not a fan of gun control or not allowing free speech. I love my kids too. I'm not a fan of gender altering surgery before 18 year's old (to be fair, I also told both my kids that I would beat the living shit out of them if they got ink done before they turned 18... after that, it was up to them). Again, I've NO IDEA what any of the above has to do with communism though.

Let’s be honest. A large number of “Americans” hate what America actually represents.

you are an absolute clown

Reactions: dpic73
Let’s be honest. A large number of “Americans” hate what America actually represents.
Some Americans have such a low opinion of this country they'll willingly believe that all election officials, all judges and our own govt are so corrupt, they will engage in mass election fraud to prevent a pathologically lying sociopath from winning. They believe that incompetent asshole was so beloved that he would have won overwhelmingly if not for that impossible level of corruption. That's real hate.

The beginning of this goes back to the creation of the Fed back in 1913. Attack on America.

Some Americans have such a low opinion of this country they'll willingly believe that all election officials, all judges and our own govt are so corrupt, they will engage in mass election fraud to prevent a pathologically lying sociopath from winning. They believe that incompetent asshole was so beloved that he would have won overwhelmingly if not for that impossible level of corruption. That's real hate.
While other Americans support a guy who is a lifelong corrupt politician who lives off the financial tit of his position(s).

It’d be nice if everyone could see both sides.

While other Americans support a guy who is a lifelong corrupt politician who lives off the financial tit of his position(s).

It’d be nice if everyone could see both sides.
Wait, how does this imaginary corruption show proof of hating our country? We support him because he's the President - we don't worship him and would be fine with a different competent candidate.

Wait, how does this imaginary corruption show proof of hating our country? We support him because he's the President - we don't worship him and would be fine with a different competent candidate.
Have you not read me stating I’d rather another candidate run on the pub side than Trump? So I’d say we have that last sentence you typed in common.

However… if “worship” isn’t the correct term for Biden, fair enough. But most who support him turn a very blind eye to what he and his family indeed are.

Have you not read me stating I’d rather another candidate run on the pub side than Trump? So I’d say we have that last sentence you typed in common.

However… if “worship” isn’t the correct term for Biden, fair enough. But most who support him turn a very blind eye to what he and his family indeed are.

The attitude that you displayed in your original post that I replied to has been going on long before trumpty.

Conservatives have long argued that anyone who disagrees with them is unAmerican. Somehow, for some reason, despite being a minority, your people believe that they have the final say on what is or is not American. The rest of us don't get a voice.

It is often interwoven with religion (christian good, muslims bad) and always served with a heaping bowl of hypocrisy. And the views on what is or is not American often change with whichever way the wind is blowing.

2020: defund the police is unAmerican!
2023: defund the police is now American!

Now, certainly, like everything else he touches, trumpty has made it worse. You now have a group of mouth breathing blowhards who believe that whatever he says is "American", and everything else is not. No matter how imbecilic what he says is.

The beginning of this goes back to the creation of the Fed back in 1913. Attack on America.
Even before this, pre-1900 when the Prussian school model was used in developing the US public school indoctrination system.
The primary purposes of public “education “ are socialization, conformity of thought and submission to authority

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT