ADVERTISEMENT

Perry Noble is All In.

I don't know Perry Noble nor have I ever attended his service. I have no idea what's in his heart.
He's a sinner like the rest of us. A FB friend of mine shared the video and I thought it was entertaining. That's all. And you must admit.... He's All In.
Amy,
respect this board and lets be honest about you Professional position

Perry came up being a youth pastor in Pickens County, planted a church in Anderson, led that group of Spirit filled believers to accomplish things for Christ’s kingdom, even they never dreamed possible. He is the victim of his own sin. The consequences have been devastating. Yet whether you believe it or not... Jesus does not give up on people. He didn’t give up on his disciples (i.e. Peter). He didn’t give up on me. And He will not give up on Perry. Jesus said, “He who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.” You guys keep throwing and Jesus will keep forgiving. Merry Christmas and Go Tigers!

Ha. God used Cyrus And Nebucannezar to accomplish His purposes. They were pagan kings. No relation to pagano. God uses who He will
That and the Hebrew authors happened to be slaves to Babylonian/Persian empires so perhaps literature was forced?

Christianity is for sinners: sex addicts, shopaholics, control freaks, adulterers, blame-shifters, gossips, alcoholics, liars, narcissists, worry warts, the angry, the arrogant. Jesus came for fallen people who fail, because fallen people who fail are all that there are.

The Bible is specific on judging others as it says you’ll be judged by the standard in which you judge. I defiantly don’t want to judge the man especially since I don’t know him. I understand how drinking as a pastor isn’t a good look but most everybody drinks at some point. The thing that gets me about Mr. noble is that look in his eyes. Old saying is the eyes are the window into the soul. There’s really something off when you look into his eyes and his ADHD is off the charts. Part of that gave him his charisma and the other part of that caused his downfall. Really more sad than anything. My prayer for him is that he’s doing well.

Christianity puts the emphasis on God’s movement toward us, not our movement toward him. It puts the accent on God’s action for us, not our action for him. The spotlight is on God’s faithfulness, not ours.

The Bible is specific on judging others as it says you’ll be judged by the standard in which you judge. I defiantly don’t want to judge the man especially since I don’t know him. I understand how drinking as a pastor isn’t a good look but most everybody drinks at some point. The thing that gets me about Mr. noble is that look in his eyes. Old saying is the eyes are the window into the soul. There’s really something off when you look into his eyes and his ADHD is off the charts. Part of that gave him his charisma and the other part of that caused his downfall. Really more sad than anything. My prayer for him is that he’s doing well.
It is sad, and we aren’t to judge the world. But we are absolutely called to help our fellow believers and called to correct our brothers in the fellowship.

It is sad, and we aren’t to judge the world. But we are absolutely called to help our fellow believers and called to correct our brothers in the fellowship.
In a Matthew 18 way, not in a public forum.

I'm no fan of Noble but the sanctimoniousness being shown by many in this thread is a bit much. Something about he who is without sin casting the first stone. It's in the Bible, maybe some of the self-righteous should check it out.
I’ll stop throwing shoes when I open up multiple churches while being a shotgun ordained pastor.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT