ADVERTISEMENT

Perspective

Cutiger701308

Gold Member
May 31, 2020
I would say most if not all agree with the idea that Cade’s and Turner’s performances made Dabo question his own decision making last night.

But some of the stuff I’m reading regarding the man that brought us 2 Championships, 11 ACC titles, numerous men of good character, and our peers elevating CLEMSON as their standard is over the top and out of line.

Dabo lied, F you Dabo, Dabo’s ego is the problem, etc

Did his judgement cost us against UofSC? Probably. He told us that much.

My judgment, the WestZone’s judgment, or anybody else’s judgement that lives in the real world is never going to be 100% percent accurate. We’re all human and do the best we can.

Experience and hindsight are always the best teachers.

I’m sure he second guesses himself just like we all do. Dabo doesn’t owe us an explanation. Im sure he has given one to his players and staff, being that are affected by his decisions one.

I say all that to say, keep perspective. Criticism is questioning is okay, healthy even.

Condemnation is not. I promise you we won’t like the ones that come after him much like we didn’t like we didn’t care for his predecessors. We struck GOLD with Dabo.

Sign me up for the guy that has gotten right more than any other college football coach sans Saban since he has taken over this program.

He’s earned that much.

This place has become a part of my everyday life. Love being a part of this board. Solid insight and opinions shared here everyday.

Don’t lose your perspective and ruin a good thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News