ADVERTISEMENT

Play Trevor. The Corona Virus Scare is over

92TigerME

Lake Baikal
Aug 5, 2018
Not one mention since the election about the number of new cases.

Not a single Karen talking about wearing a mask.

It was all a scam so that Democrats could overwhelm the system with mail in voting.

Right now the election is being decided by democrat run cities.

Democracy is over. The people that authorized the looting of your businesses and kept you from going to your favorite restaurant are running the vote counting.

source.gif

Hey OP. Shut up. You piece of white trash Donald Trump Loser.
COVID is raging out of control in the country. But there is something just as important going on right now and the news is taking a break from talking about COVID, to talk about the new POTUS.
9-C122-B83-CCDA-46-A1-A3-A6-6-C62-D4-FFDE3-D.gif

But it’s against whites so they’ll allow it.

It was all a scam so that Democrats could overwhelm the system with mail in voting.

Democracy is over. The people that authorized the looting of your businesses and kept you from going to your favorite restaurant are running the vote counting.
If hearing the word Covid on TV was a drinking game:

Before the election: I was seriously worried about my liver when I was not passed out.

After the election: I’m now having DTs.

Good thing land doesn't vote!

That “land” is filled with blue collar, hard working Patriots that love this country. You can travel from east coast to west coast and never leave a conservative county. It is the heart and soul of this country and I am thankful for it. You and the rest of your liberal friends can stay in your crowded, shit hole cities.

That “land” is filled with blue collar, hard working Patriots that love this country. You can travel from east coast to west coast and never leave a conservative county. It is the heart and soul of this country and I am thankful for it. You and the rest of your liberal friends can stay in your crowded, shit hole cities.
We need both shit hole cities and the rural counties of America, just like we need both liberals and conservatives. Everything’s going to be fine snowflake

Put down the bottle and step away from the ledge brother....it’s going to be okay!

We need both shit hole cities and the rural counties of America, just like we need both liberals and conservatives. Everything’s going to be fine snowflake

Nah, I could do without cities and liberals.

The people overseeing the process are republicans. I don’t know how else to explain it to you. Not sure I can say the same thing using only single syllable words
No they are not...there is plenty of video evidence out there to support the fact that Republican operatives are being kept out ...

See video of Detroit poll workers cheering the removal of Republican operatives ...it's not hard.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1

yikes.

but also, NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT. ITS GONE.

Reactions: kudzuking

I live in Charleston, SC you idiot. LMAO!

Edit: Also, if land voted the probably outcome would be that all the rich coastal elites would buy all that dirt cheap land and just make it vote blue. Sorry if that hurts your feelings!

I live in Charleston, SC you idiot. LMAO!

Edit: Also, if land voted the probably outcome would be that all the rich coastal elites would buy all that dirt cheap land and just make it vote blue. Sorry if that hurts your feelings!
Yep, the true 0.01% that pays only capital gains taxes or buys those tax free bonds in millions. They are not producing squat like Soros. Only producers pay income taxes. We really need the fair tax so the producers (anyone paying income taxes) don’t pay taxes. The elite left like the Kennedys, Soros, Buffett, Gates, etc etc etc. don’t pay income taxes because they don’t produce shit. But they should be paying when they spend. 55% sales tax on luxury items sounds good. 20% on everything else. Essentials like food, clothing etc can be exempt from taxes with a notation on their state IDs given to those whom qualify. Now everyone pays even criminals, illegals and drug dealers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT