ADVERTISEMENT

poll from Rasmussen Trump up 5 points

Rasmussen is a bullshit, right-wing pollster, so disrespected that 538 stopped including them a while back. Scott Rasmussen left them a long time ago but they still use his name to feign credibility. His new company has Harrris winning fyi.

Rasmussen and other right leaning pollsters are flooding the zone with these polls to make you believe Trump is ahead when actually nothing has changed, so hang on to your combat gear because you'll still need it when you try to overthrow the government after Harris wins.

The Washington Post poll is the second highest rated pollster and they just came out with a new poll that shows her leading in the only swing states she needs to win, so keep that in mind when you try to claim Trump was cheated because the polls showed him winning.

23jKW2n.png

Since Trump under polls think up 10 or more

Trump is my Dream President because he deserves it after all the crap he has been through
Yah man, it doesn't matter that Trump did it to himself, you believe a corrupt, geriatric buffoon with dementia deserves it because he should be above the law in your narrow, limited world view. God help us if you get your wish.

Reactions: statepawdog
Yah man, it doesn't matter that Trump did it to himself, you believe a corrupt, geriatric buffoon with dementia deserves it because he should be above the law in your narrow, limited world view. God help us if you get your wish.
God you liberals are so polite for a group that cries about the mean orange man so much.

Reactions: Allornothing
Rasmussen is a bullshit, right-wing pollster, so disrespected that 538 stopped including them a while back. Scott Rasmussen left them a long time ago but they still use his name to feign credibility. His new company has Harrris winning fyi.

Rasmussen and other right leaning pollsters are flooding the zone with these polls to make you believe Trump is ahead when actually nothing has changed, so hang on to your combat gear because you'll still need it when you try to overthrow the government after Harris wins.

The Washington Post poll is the second highest rated pollster and they just came out with a new poll that shows her leading in the only swing states she needs to win, so keep that in mind when you try to claim Trump was cheated because the polls showed him winning.

23jKW2n.png

I see where most polls indicate that Trump usually leads in Arizona. I really wonder about that because most people in Arizona hate this low life. The negative comments he made about Mr. McCain resonates with many people in that state, and a lot of decent Republicans are voting for Harris.

23jKW2n.png

Did you see that 538 has now flipped to Trump? As you mentioned, they exclude Rasmussen and also have other ways they attempt to remove poll bias and emphasize higher quality polls.

Drilling in, 538 has Trump up in NC, GA and AZ per above, plus PA. Harris is only ahead in MI and WI by 0.2% as well.

Reactions: Allornothing
Did you see that 538 has now flipped to Trump? As you mentioned, they exclude Rasmussen and also have other ways they attempt to remove poll bias and emphasize higher quality polls.

Drilling in, 538 has Trump up in NC, GA and AZ per above, plus PA. Harris is only ahead in MI and WI by 0.2% as well.
They still use right leaning pollsters who have been swamping the zone with polls that show Trump ahead. And you gotta ask yourself how he jumped her when his latest campaigning shows him claiming that Kamala will ban cows and windows, plays music for 40 minutes while awkwardly swaying to YMCA at a town hall and talking about Arnold Palmer's cock. If that's what's driving the polls, this country is ****ed.

Last edited:
They still use right leaning pollsters who have been swamping the zone with polls that show Trump ahead. And you gotta ask yourself how he jumped her when his latest campaigning shows him claiming that Kamala will ban cows and windows, plays music for 40 minutes while awkwardly swaying to YMCA at a town hall and talking about Arnold Palmer's cock. If that's what's driving the polls, this country is ****ed.

I’ve given up trying to predict how the general public will behave and what moves the needle. I was pissed when Trump was running away with the nomination because I thought for sure that meant a dem president. I also thought the debate was awful for Trump and may have sealed his fate. And now here we are with significantly better polling for Trump than in 2016 or 2020.

I think the only thing I may get right is that Harris is a historically bad candidate and people don’t like her. I think that read on the public is a pretty easy one. Now will the hate for Trump be enough to overcome that? Who knows.

I’ll also add that the movement behind Trump is far more significant than I would have thought. It’s a pretty diverse base too. Some of the most hardcore Trump people I know are highly successful, highly motivated 1%ers. These aren’t rubes getting duped. Then he’s also pulling lots of blue collar folks, outperforming with minorities, etc.

There seems to be a clear rejection of establishment politicians. I also think exit polls will show a clear rejection of leftist policies. Whether Trump offers a real policy alternative is up for debate, but I suspect we will see that trend. It’s why Kamala is running to the right of every policy she supported just 4 short years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT