ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Have you participated in an Election Poll recently?

Have you participated in a political poll this election cycle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DieHard4Clemson

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2002
Hey guys I was in a discussion with some folks and the topic of election poll data was brought up. Many folks stated they haven’t even been polled in recent memory, while others seem to be polled quite often.

What about you?

I got called several times about a year ago by different people but I was always in the car and they'd never call back. I finally got to do a poll but I wasn't able to find the poll on 538 afterwards. It was very clearly sponsored by the Sander's campaign and I was honestly thrilled to participate. It was a high quality poll but it may have been an internal that wasn't released.

I've also somehow ended up on a GOP mailing list so I've gotten ridiculous questionnaires from Newt Gingrich, Mike Pence, the RNC and maybe a few others so far. I'll usually spam those as long as they don't make me pay for postage. Note: I imagine democrats have some crazy mailers too but I haven't received any.

Hey guys I was in a discussion with some folks and the topic of election poll data was brought up. Many folks stated they haven’t even been polled in recent memory, while others seem to be polled quite often.

What about you?
Yes, fairly regularly.

I tell them I'm voting straight Dem, then vote straight Repub.

I like to keep people confused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT