ADVERTISEMENT

Poll Results Show President Trump Is Crushing the GOP 2024 Field and This Was Before Roe v. Wade Was Overturned

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Well who said DeSantis was the new frontrunner? For the record I like DeSantis and would support him happily if he becomes the nominee. Its not close at the moment and hell yes President Trump will get a lot of well deserved credit for the overturning of Roe V Wade. Trump predicted this too. Man he is proving to be incredibly accurate on a lot of predictions.

By Joe Hoft
Published June 26, 2022 at 10:30am
IMG_4562.jpg

The results of a recent poll show President Trump alone at the top of GOP candidates for President in 2024.
A June 2022 McLaughlin & Associates Survey shows President Trump way ahead of all other candidates in the race for President in 2024.
(One observation is that with no one even close, GOP leadership is attempting to destroy President Trump and has for the past six years.)
Trump-poll-June-2022-0.jpg

The super majority of Republicans want President Trump back in office. Joe Biden is showing how to destroy a great country. President Trump made it great.
TRENDING: Fuller House Actress Jodie Sweetin Joins Antifa Protesters Blocking Highway in LA, Gets Shoved to Ground By Police While Refusing to Comply(VIDEO)
Trump-poll-June-2022-1.jpg

President Trump is way above other GOP candidates. It’s not even close. Americans want a leader who will support them above the party. The GOP leadership believes we work for them and they don’t work for us.
Trump-poll-June-2022-2.jpg

Trump-poll-June-2022-3.jpg

Unreal. Dems we’re on life support and the SC gifted them RvW as an issue. And now you wan to nominate the most motivating person on the planet as far as driving dems to the polls? Crazy.
RvW will NOT be the rally the Dems want it or need it to be. If the decision came out in Late September or October .... it may sway a small percentage of the vote, but the vast majority of people who deeply care about RvW, were already politically motivated to begin with.

By the end of October, this RvW decision will barely be a blip on the news cycle.

Now what wont be a blip? Inflation, high gas and grocery costs ... everyone feels that and right/wrong/indifferent, the Dems own all of that ... and the Repubs are going to beat the Dems over with the head with them.

Get gas prices under $4 per gallon and get inflation under control? Those are the two things that will save November for the Dems.

Too your second point, agreed 100% ... but its not just Dems ... it would also be responsible and educated Republicans. Trump is trash ....

Here in Maryland, Larry Hogan is at the end of his second term as Governor and cant run again. He ran this state nearly flawlessly and is loved across the entire political spectrum, and that is amazing considering he is a Republican ... in Maryland. Hogan has endorsed Kelly Schultz, so Im all in for her ..... Trump has endorsed Dan Cox, who I dont know a lick about and have NO interest in reading anything about him. Him being endorsed by Trump is enough for me to know that he is unfit to lead.

RvW will NOT be the rally the Dems want it or need it to be. If the decision came out in Late September or October .... it may sway a small percentage of the vote, but the vast majority of people who deeply care about RvW, were already politically motivated to begin with.

By the end of October, this RvW decision will barely be a blip on the news cycle.

Now what wont be a blip? Inflation, high gas and grocery costs ... everyone feels that and right/wrong/indifferent, the Dems own all of that ... and the Repubs are going to beat the Dems over with the head with them.

Get gas prices under $4 per gallon and get inflation under control? Those are the two things that will save November for the Dems.

Too your second point, agreed 100% ... but its not just Dems ... it would also be responsible and educated Republicans. Trump is trash ....

Here in Maryland, Larry Hogan is at the end of his second term as Governor and cant run again. He ran this state nearly flawlessly and is loved across the entire political spectrum, and that is amazing considering he is a Republican ... in Maryland. Hogan has endorsed Kelly Schultz, so Im all in for her ..... Trump has endorsed Dan Cox, who I dont know a lick about and have NO interest in reading anything about him. Him being endorsed by Trump is enough for me to know that he is unfit to lead.
FWMapTnUAAAKoMk

Unreal. Dems we’re on life support and the SC gifted them RvW as an issue. And now you wan to nominate the most motivating person on the planet as far as driving dems to the polls? Crazy.
This is a poll of Republicans. Nothing more or less.

Trump endorsed candidates go 12 - 0 tonight. Georgia is the anomaly.

>spend all of july bitching about biden going to SA to get them to drill for more oil.
>praise trump for hanging out at a SA golf event.

seems about right.
You won’t get any intellectual consistency from this crowd. It’s all ok if Donnie boy does it or says it. Mock disabled people? Sure. Say your own daughter is hot? Sure. Be a Russian shill and a draft dodger that is all about patriotism? Sure

Reactions: purenonsense
all I know is the Dems in Maryland played the Trumpers like a F'n fiddle. The DNC got behind Dan Cox, a Trump endorsed, Big Lie believer, and contributed to Cox's campaign. They even ran ads attacking Kelly Schulz, the Hogan endorsed candidate for Governor.

Cox won the GOP primary, assuring victory in the general for Wes Moore who is another tax and spend Democrat in the mold of GlenSpending or OweMalley.

Schulz had a chance in this State. Cox is unelectable ... well done you morons ... well done.

which ... does pose the question ... how much is and will Dem meddling in GOP primaries factor into the midterms?

For the record, I dont think there is anything illegal in what the Dems are doing (unethical is another matter ... but its 2022.....what are ethics anyways?), but just makes me wonder about the validity of these polls.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
all I know is the Dems in Maryland played the Trumpers like a F'n fiddle. The DNC got behind Dan Cox, a Trump endorsed, Big Lie believer, and contributed to Cox's campaign. They even ran ads attacking Kelly Schulz, the Hogan endorsed candidate for Governor.

Cox won the GOP primary, assuring victory in the general for Wes Moore who is another tax and spend Democrat in the mold of GlenSpending or OweMalley.

Schulz had a chance in this State. Cox is unelectable ... well done you morons ... well done.

which ... does pose the question ... how much is and will Dem meddling in GOP primaries factor into the midterms?

For the record, I dont think there is anything illegal in what the Dems are doing (unethical is another matter ... but its 2022.....what are ethics anyways?), but just makes me wonder about the validity of these polls.
I'm not gonna lie, this enrages me. Everybody should want someone as decent and reasonable as Shulz, no matter the party. They are playing with fire and it just might bite us in the ass. They did the same thing with Peter Meijer in Michigan and he actually voted for impeachment. Madness!

Reactions: yoshi121374
I'm not gonna lie, this enrages me. Everybody should want someone as decent and reasonable as Shulz, no matter the party. They are playing with fire and it just might bite us in the ass. They did the same thing with Peter Meijer in Michigan and he actually voted for impeachment. Madness!
I hear you ... but no chance Dan Cox gets elected in Maryland ... none. The derp is a QANON/Big Lie believer. He will carry the shore and western counties but NO CHANCE he carries the middle of the state like Hogan did .... none.

Here is the article

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/07/20/us/primary-elections-midterms

there is even rumors that Trump colluded with the Democratic Governors Association to defeat Schulz as punishment to Hogan because Hogan called Trump on his bullshit from the beginning and refused to bend the knee to the Orange KFC King.

I hear you ... but no chance Dan Cox gets elected in Maryland ... none. The derp is a QANON/Big Lie believer. He will carry the shore and western counties but NO CHANCE he carries the middle of the state like Hogan did .... none.

Here is the article

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/07/20/us/primary-elections-midterms

there is even rumors that Trump colluded with the Democratic Governors Association to defeat Schulz as punishment to Hogan because Hogan called Trump on his bullshit from the beginning and refused to bend the knee to the Orange KFC King.
I died 😅.

No, I know Cox won't be elected but if Schulz is in the vein of Larry Hogan, we should all be onboard with that type of candidate ....for Governor anyway.

My fear is that it will bite us in the ass in other places like PA w/ Mastriano and Gibbs in Michigan. Those two would be horrific choices.

Just know that all Democrats do not approve of this strategy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT