ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers Needed

metalman82

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ontario, California
Today I was admitted into the hospital for an elevated cardiac enzyme. My condition started on Wednesday with what appeared to be pre-covid symptoms (chills, headache and slight body aches). By Friday night I had started running a fever which we were able to break using ibuprofen and old fashioned sweat. Saturday I was tested for COVID and the test was negative. The day was filled with more of the Friday Night issues with the fever and chills. I actually had to call off working the St. Johns Bosco/Sierra Canyon game. Sunday woke up with a fever which I was able to easily break by sweating it out and Tylenol. Spent the whole day without a fever but just never felt fine. Planned on repeating the COVID test today (Monday) and it too was negative. Hospital did a full panel work up and immediately recognized that my troponine was elevated to 3.5 times its normal rate. They haven't ruled COVID out yet but they have ruled out a Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) and have zeroed in on an infection or virus that is attacking my heart. I have a COVID test already in process and am scheduled to take another tomorrow. Lung images came back clean and my EKG showed no heart damage. One liver enzyme was elevated but ruled that it was probably caused by the Tylenol usage. I know this is a lot of info but context was needed. Thankfully I feel fine but worried about the outcome. Any prayers would be appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News