ADVERTISEMENT

President Kamala Harris - Joe REGAINS The Lead for Democratic Nominee

The above is what I was referring to. Like someone has to have hate blinders on to not believe Tucker. I think there are super logical rational reasons to not trust Tucker. You can dig in and disagree. Just hate the absolutism is why I jumped in (and that again goes to both parties).
Oh my hate blinders have been on since the attempted coup with Russia, Russia, Russia. We have good reason to hate. And now we will get revenge. We will get revenge by cleaning up our shithole blue American cities, lower inflation, and Make America Great Again.

Can you expand on what Danger you find Trump to be? I mean, do you like think he may lock up his political opponents or something if he gets re-elected?
I'm not sure I have the time to be honest. If you're in the Greenville area I would likely grab a beer or Old Fashioned and have a discussion if interested.

But I mainly just meant there are ways to state the argument, support the Biden campaign if you will, without making excuses. You can still justify voting for Biden over Trump because of XYZ reasons without making excuses for the debate.

Reactions: flotiger
Oh my hate blinders have been on since the attempted coup with Russia, Russia, Russia. We have good reason to hate.
You are welcome to. Don't think that's what you were saying though. It read to me like you were saying they had hate blinders on and thats why they couldn't see that Tucker was genuine.

I'm not sure I have the time to be honest. If you're in the Greenville area I would likely grab a beer or Old Fashioned and have a discussion if interested.

But I mainly just meant there are ways to state the argument, support the Biden campaign if you will, without making excuses. You can still justify voting for Biden over Trump because of XYZ reasons without making excuses for the debate.
No. There is no justification in voting for a literally demented man. Sorry. He does not have the mental capacity to make decisions for the general populace.

It only gets worse. No case in history has documented to get better.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You guys are out of your tree on both sides. I didn't even watch the debate as I said before the debate b/c there's no point in it for me.

So a question... Is there ANYONE here that is a Biden supporter that's now going to vote for Trump? ANYONE? I've asked this question a lot (just the other way around). I've never had a taker.

A second question. IF Biden had come out and won the debate, is there anyone that would have changed their vote from Trump to Biden? ANYONE?

Then WHY all this excitement? As I've said before, this election is going to be CLOSE and nothing short of calamity is going to make it not close. When all is said and done, 95% of Republicans are going to vote Trump. Note that all that crazy talk about Niki Haley's folks not voting for Trump has all gone away now and She's endorsing Trump. Anyone NOTsee that one coming? All these libs bitching about Israel are going to end up voting Biden when all is said and done also. 95% of Dems are going to vote Biden when they get in the booth. That narrow slice of the US that switch between Dem and Rep candidates are going to decide the election, just like they always do.

You guys are out of your tree on both sides. I didn't even watch the debate as I said before the debate b/c there's no point in it for me.

So a question... Is there ANYONE here that is a Biden supporter that's now going to vote for Trump? ANYONE? I've asked this question a lot (just the other way around). I've never had a taker.

A second question. IF Biden had come out and won the debate, is there anyone that would have changed their vote from Trump to Biden? ANYONE?

Then WHY all this excitement? As I've said before, this election is going to be CLOSE and nothing short of calamity is going to make it not close. When all is said and done, 95% of Republicans are going to vote Trump. Note that all that crazy talk about Niki Haley's folks not voting for Trump has all gone away now and She's endorsing Trump. Anyone NOTsee that one coming? All these libs bitching about Israel are going to end up voting Biden when all is said and done also. 95% of Dems are going to vote Biden when they get in the booth. That narrow slice of the US that switch between Dem and Rep candidates are going to decide the election, just like they always do.
Well, we can agree it's clear you didn't watch the debate. I went into the debate with the same mindset; it didn't really matter because we had 4 years of each administration to base our votes on. However, watching the debate something became GLARINGLY obvious. Biden is not capable of performing the duites required of the POTUS.

You should refrain from forming your opinion until you watch the debate yourself. It's that bad. And yes, absolutely, a large amount of people watched that and changed their mind about voting for Biden.

Well, we can agree it's clear you didn't watch the debate. I went into the debate with the same mindset; it didn't really matter because we had 4 years of each administration to base our votes on. However, watching the debate something became GLARINGLY obvious. Biden is not capable of performing the duites required of the POTUS.

You should refrain from forming your opinion until you watch the debate yourself. It's that bad. And yes, absolutely, a large amount of people watched that and changed their mind about voting for Biden.
Agree to disagree here. The only person I would vote for Trump over is Ted Cruz.

Again, I ask you... If Biden had won that debate and made Trump look stupid, would you change? I think not.

Agree to disagree here. The only person I would vote for Trump over is Ted Cruz.

Again, I ask you... If Biden had won that debate and made Trump look stupid, would you change? I think not.
It's not that Trump made him look stupid. With all due respect, his mental impairments make him legitimately stupid. I am not trolling when i say that.

He is, unequivocally, unfit for office.

I am currently watching this movie with my Mother In Law. She was diagnosed 5-6 years ago and is down to her last days. I am not exaggerating when i say he is showing the same traits and path as her. No troll, he is a diseased man.

Watch the debate from start to finish and then come back and tell me if you feel the same way.

It's not that Trump made him look stupid. With all due respect, his mental impairments make him legitimately stupid. I am not trolling when i say that.

He is, unequivocally, unfit for office.

I am currently watching this movie with my Mother In Law. She was diagnosed 5-6 years ago and is down to her last days. I am not exaggerating when i say he is showing the same traits and path as her. No troll, he is a diseased man.

Watch the debate from start to finish and then come back and tell me if you feel the same way.
Nope. I'd rather a diminished not so bad guy running things than Trump. Trump is a bad, bad man. He doesn't need to be President. He is fundamentally a divider/destroyer. That can work in business, not so much as President.

As I've posted on here MANY times. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Joe Biden. Just not Trump.

Nope. I'd rather a diminished not so bad guy running things than Trump. Trump is a bad, bad man. He doesn't need to be President. He is fundamentally a divider/destroyer. That can work in business, not so much as President.

As I've posted on here MANY times. I'd vote for almost ANYONE over Joe Biden. Just not Trump.
What about Kamala? Will you vote for Word Salad over Trump? Because that is going to be your choice.

Never Trumpers

If our choice is Biden v Trump, I will be voting for Donald Trump​

I never thought I'd write these words; but Joe Biden is already physically and mentally unfit to be President, and he cannot possibly serve another four-year term.​

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What about Kamala? Will you vote for Word Salad over Trump? Because that is going to be your choice.
Absolutely, like I said almost anyone. My reasons have always been the same. Trump is a bad guy. He's not a racist, he doesn't work for the Russians or the Chinese. He doesn't hate America, immigrants, or <insert group here>

Trump works for Trump. Period. He always has and he always will. The guy has no firm morals and doesn't give a crap one way or the other about right or wrong. Trump works for Trump. THAT'S the framework in which he rolls and that's what guides his actions 100% of the time. That can be really good for America as long as Trump's interests and America's interests are aligned. Because the man is ruthless and as long as he's on your side that helps for sure.

BUT as we've seen over and over and over again, when something or someone doesn't align with Trump's interests, that's it. Trump has no more use for that person or thing and will do and say ANYTHING to minimize/destroy them. Trump has done IMHO irreparable damage to many of our countries' institutions such as the DoJ, FBI, State Dept, EPA, DEA, Education Dept, Diplomatic Corps, CDC, NIH, all of the other Intel agencies, hell he even attacked the National Hurricane Center. All for disagreeing with him.

Now don't get me wrong, not one of those institutions are perfect. Far from it. In fact, most of them need a foot in their collective asses from time to time to keep them on the straight and narrow. But they also perform vital functions and by and large do necessary, critical work for the country. When they screw up, you fix the problem, you don't tear them down with no plan.

Last edited:
Absolutely, like I said almost anyone. My reasons have always been the same. Trump is a bad guy. He's not a racist, he doesn't work for the Russians or the Chinese. He doesn't hate America, immigrants, or <insert group here>

Trump works for Trump. Period. He always has and he always will. The guy has no firm morals and doesn't give a crap one way or the other about right or wrong. Trump works for Trump. THAT'S the framework in which he rolls and that's what guides his actions 100% of the time. That can be really good for America as long as Trump's interests and America's interests are aligned. Because the man is ruthless and as long as he's on your side that helps for sure.

BUT as we've seen over and over and over again, when something or someone doesn't align with Trump's interests, that's it. Trump has no more use for that person or thing and will do and say ANYTHING to minimize/destroy them. Trump has done IMHO irreparable damage to many of our countries' institutions such as the DoJ, FBI, State Dept, EPA, DEA, Education Dept, Diplomatic Corps, CDC, NIH, all of the other Intel agencies, hell he even attacked the National Hurricane Center. All for disagreeing with him.

Now don't get me wrong, not one of those institutions are perfect. Far from it. In fact, most of them need a foot in their collective asses from time to time to keep them on the straight and narrow. But they also perform vital functions and by and large do necessary, critical work for the country. When they screw up, you fix the problem, you don't tear them down with no plan.
I at least respect you are able to clearly articulate your hatred and it’s not because muh Russia etc. at least your position is somewhat reasonable and thought out. Unlike most orange man bad people.

I would disagree on one point. The FBI, CIA and other agencies you named hurt themselves by being dishonest. Trump didn’t hurt them.

Kamala Harris now leading Joe Biden as the favorite to be the Democratic nominee.

Kamal 49% chance and Biden 38% chance

Last edited:
it’s a pickle for sure …

My understanding is that Biden can be replaced but can only be replaced by Harris on most of the States ballots and that can only be done if Biden not only steps down as a candidate but also has to step down as President before the Convention.

Additionally only Harris could use the money donated to the campaign should Biden step down.

it’s a pickle for sure …

My understanding is that Biden can be replaced but can only be replaced by Harris on most of the States ballots and that can only be done if Biden not only steps down as a candidate but also has to step down as President before the Convention.

Additionally only Harris could use the money donated to the campaign should Biden step down.

This is wrong. Biden and trump are not officially their party's nominee for president until the party conventions.

The democratic party can still put whomever they'd like on the ballot through the convention process. Just like every single election. Ballots wont be certified for another month or so.

You are right on the campaign finance side, but in reality, this isn't a real issue. Whomever is the nominee will have plenty of money regardless of the timing.

Reactions: PAWrocka
The above is what I was referring to. Like someone has to have hate blinders on to not believe Tucker. I think there are super logical rational reasons to not trust Tucker. You can dig in and disagree. Just hate the absolutism is why I jumped in (and that again goes to both parties).
Fox said in the $800M lawsuit loss that what Tucker says can't be literally believed. And in Fox News User Agreement they say they are for entertainment purposes.

Fox said in the $800M lawsuit loss that what Tucker says can't be literally believed. And in Fox News User Agreement they say they are for entertainment purposes.
Fox News sucks. Haven’t watched it in at least 10-12 years. They are just the political class. They are watching their power slip before their eyes. Social media like Facebook, Instagram, X , essentially make them outdated and irrelevant. The path of declining viewership for traditional media will continue downhill. It won’t reverse.

WOW - Joe regains the lead in the betting markets for Democratic Nominee.

Possibly a plan in place to have Joe finish out his term and then resign?

Or are they really going to try to sell us Biden?

This is wrong. Biden and trump are not officially their party's nominee for president until the party conventions.

The democratic party can still put whomever they'd like on the ballot through the convention process. Just like every single election. Ballots wont be certified for another month or so.

You are right on the campaign finance side, but in reality, this isn't a real issue. Whomever is the nominee will have plenty of money regardless of the timing.
Food for thought for you. Looks like some powerful democrats disagree with your assessment

He is not the candidate anymore. This is a legal issue now. You can no longer remove him in three swing states: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. There's only one democratic congress. Michigan. They have to vote to remove him. I don't believe the Republican party in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will do that. And, if they do, it's then Kamala Harris. This is legal, so lawyers will have to look at this. Now, there are some questions about whether the delegates can do something... The lifeblood of a campaign is money, and maybe the only way this gets solved is if the money starts drying up.

Food for thought for you. Looks like some powerful democrats disagree with your assessment

He is not the candidate anymore. This is a legal issue now. You can no longer remove him in three swing states: Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. There's only one democratic congress. Michigan. They have to vote to remove him. I don't believe the Republican party in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will do that. And, if they do, it's then Kamala Harris. This is legal, so lawyers will have to look at this. Now, there are some questions about whether the delegates can do something... The lifeblood of a campaign is money, and maybe the only way this gets solved is if the money starts drying up.

This isn't something I need to think about. Yes, this is going to turn into a court battle.

But, he says it right here. The delegates can do something. This is a convention fight.

This isn't something I need to think about. Yes, this is going to turn into a court battle.

But, he says it right here. The delegates can do something. This is a convention fight.
He says “there are some questions if the delegates can do something” to quote him accurately

He says “there are some questions if the delegates can do something” to quote him accurately

Sure.

But he's fear mongering to get attention (thats who that guy is), so of course he's going to gloss over the part that demonstrates that his argument is stupid.

Reactions: flotiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT