ADVERTISEMENT

President Kamala Harris ??? Kamala currently making Power Move - Joe Won't Go

Psaki says the Cackler In Chief is an "Undervalued Talent". They are going to try and sell Kamala y'all. She polle at 1.7% or something when she was running for President. She is highly unlikeable, but the Dems are stuck because she is a DEI candidate and they lose the party if they pass her by.

It's going to be glorious watching all of our resident libs white knighting for Kamala.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Psaki says the Cackler In Chief is an "Undervalued Talent". They are going to try and sell Kamala y'all. She polle at 1.7% or something when she was running for President. She is highly unlikeable, but the Dems are stuck because she is a DEI candidate and they lose the party if they pass her by.

It's going to be glorious watching all of our resident libs white knighting for Kamala.

There's a very simple explanation that you keep ignoring but I'll let Texas Paul spell it out for you.

There's a very simple explanation that you keep ignoring but I'll let Texas Paul spell it out for you.

Corporate media is wondering why "it's not working"?

Nobody is trying to work anything. Everyone is just looking at what we saw during the debate and the last few months.

We have a man suffering from dementia in charge of the worlds most powerful country. It's embarrassing.

You are embarrassed at him. Yoshi is embarrassed. Nytigerfan is embarrassed. Even more embarrassing is having that on your voting record.

Joe has less than 0% chance of winning. Another candidate has about a 42-45% chance. Joe will not be the final candidate for the dems, i'd bet my life savings on it.

Corporate media is wondering why "it's not working"?

Nobody is trying to work anything. Everyone is just looking at what we saw during the debate and the last few months.

We have a man suffering from dementia in charge of the worlds most powerful country. It's embarrassing.

You are embarrassed at him. Yoshi is embarrassed. Nytigerfan is embarrassed. Even more embarrassing is having that on your voting record.

Joe has less than 0% chance of winning. Another candidate has about a 42-45% chance. Joe will not be the final candidate for the dems, i'd bet my life savings on it.
He may or not be but you're missing the relevant part. He said we'd vote for shit on a stick before we'd vote for Trump and he's right. Turning all your hatred to Kamala won't change that fact.

He may or not be but you're missing the relevant part. He said we'd vote for shit on a stick before we'd vote for Trump and he's right. Turning all your hatred to Kamala won't change that fact.

We understand there is the far left that will vote for shit on the stick. But that is not what the statistics say the majority of the population will vote for and even less so in swing states.

Joe will not be the final dem candidate. I'm not sure HOW he goes, but he 100% goes.

He is, undeniably, unfit for office. Any neutral, rational, observer knows this. You will know this to if, God forbid, you ever have a relative with dementia.

We understand there is the far left that will vote for shit on the stick. But that is not what the statistics say the majority of the population will vote for and even less so in swing states.

Joe will not be the final dem candidate. I'm not sure HOW he goes, but he 100% goes.

He is, undeniably, unfit for office. Any neutral, rational, observer knows this. You will know this to if, God forbid, you ever have a relative with dementia.
I don't think it will be Joe either so none of the statistics you point to will mean jack until that new candidate emerges and they are able to lay out their vision.

Just think how little has changed in the polling for Trump while running against the "dementia" candidate. If he still can't get up by double-digits, you are way over-estimating his chances IMO

I'd be careful about counting those chickens if I were you...

Reactions: Budgripe86
I don't think it will be Joe either so none of the statistics you point to will mean jack until that new candidate emerges and they are able to lay out their vision.

Just think how little has changed in the polling for Trump while running against the "dementia" candidate. If he still can't get up by double-digits, you are way over-estimating his chances IMO

I'd be careful about counting those chickens if I were you...
How little has changed?

The market moved 15% after the debate. The race was essentially a dead heat beforehand. That is a MASSIVE move. But keep telling yourself nothing changed.

Use your brain instead of parroting MSNDC.

How little has changed?

The market moved 15% after the debate. The race was essentially a dead heat beforehand. That is a MASSIVE move. But keep telling yourself nothing changed.

"Use your brain". He's not capable of thinking for himself. IT tows the party line.

The MSM is his brain. Joy Reid is his brain. Joy Behar is his brain. Joe Scarborough is his brain, and on, and on, and on.

How little has changed?

The hubris of you believing the debate had anything to do with the stock market. Just because Trump didn't stutter doesn't mean that he was great - he was horrific too and that firehose of lies did not move markets.

Trump was consistently ahead in the majority of polls before the debate and he hasn't seen a huge bump since. Stop lying to yourself.

"Use your brain". He's not capable of thinking for himself. IT tows the party line.

The MSM is his brain. Joy Reid is his brain. Joy Behar is his brain. Joe Scarborough is his brain, and on, and on, and on.
Hambone, You don't know what the **** I watch or read but I can guarantee it's a hell of a lot more than you do - you rabies-riddled hayseed.

The ONLY thing you think you know is from all of the obnoxious propaganda that Growls posts here, which makes you the board's biggest idiot.

Hambone is well-read said no one ever.

Democrats across the board from dpic to kamalatoe have lied and engaged in a fantasy fake reality related to Joe Biden for 4 years. No coming back from this imo.

Reactions: Allornothing
The hubris of you believing the debate had anything to do with the stock market. Just because Trump didn't stutter doesn't mean that he was great - he was horrific too and that firehose of lies did not move markets.

Trump was consistently ahead in the majority of polls before the debate and he hasn't seen a huge bump since. Stop lying to yourself.
Not the stock market. The futures markets on the presidency moved 15 points after the debate. This is a fact, not opinion.

Are you really buying that people did not change their mind after seeing Biden collapse on stage?

Firehose of lies. Any objective viewer knows that Biden lied way more than Trump.

“Joe, you did great! You answered all the questions! And Donald Trump lies! “ - @dpic73

• Haha
Reactions: Allornothing
Not the stock market. The futures markets on the presidency moved 15 points after the debate. This is a fact, not opinion.

Are you really buying that people did not change their mind after seeing Biden collapse on stage?

Firehose of lies. Any objective viewer knows that Biden lied way more than Trump.

“Joe, you did great! You answered all the questions! And Donald Trump lies! “ - @dpic73
Trump: "The problem (Democrats) have is they're radical, because they will take the life of a child in the eighth month, the ninth month, and even after birth."

Trump: Regarding the 2020 election, "the fraud and everything else was ridiculous."

Trump: Biden "indicted me because I was his opponent."

Trump: "He wants to raise your taxes by four times. He wants to raise everybody's taxes by four times."

We need to be calling for Trump to dropout because his derangement keeps getting worse.
  • “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So, it would be interesting to check that,”
  • Death by sharks or batteries drgggyfuvvhdhcjjcv and it must because of MIT, my relationship to MIT. Very smart
  • “the late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man.”
  • Called for a “migrant league of fighters” to square off against mixed martial arts professionals
  • Puts his hand over his heart during the singing of the national anthem by the J6 choir - Fvcking insanity!
And the slurs, my god, the slurs...the man is just not fit!

Joes “Covid” seems to be the start of getting him to not run again?

If he isn’t fit to serve next term, how is he fit to serve this term?

Will Kamala become President and try to give her momentum into the election?

The plan all along has been for Kamala to take over eventually, or to somehow be the next President. I said this several years ago. She was Obama’s choice to be the VP, and he’s probably been the one running the country for the last several years… Biden surely hasn’t with his cognitive state. Kamala will be the next President… she will defeat Trump in November. The dilemma that the Dems have been in (since the debate) is that they’re going to cheat once again in this next election… but it would be a hard sell even to the most naive fools if a man with dimentia or early stages of Alzheimer’s won again. But if they throw someone out there who can complete a coherent sentence… well then, anyone who disputes it is a conspiracy theory nut who is trying to destroy our democracy. So yes, the Dems are destroying our democracy in order to save our democracy from those horrible conservatives who are trying to destroy our democracy. You heard it here first.

The plan all along has been for Kamala to take over eventually, or to somehow be the next President. I said this several years ago. She was Obama’s choice to be the VP, and he’s probably been the one running the country for the last several years… Biden surely hasn’t with his cognitive state. Kamala will be the next President… she will defeat Trump in November. The dilemma that the Dems have been in (since the debate) is that they’re going to cheat once again in this next election… but it would be a hard sell even to the most naive fools if a man with dimentia or early stages of Alzheimer’s won again. But if they throw someone out there who can complete a coherent sentence… well then, anyone who disputes it is a conspiracy theory nut who is trying to destroy our democracy. So yes, the Dems are destroying our democracy in order to save our democracy from those horrible conservatives who are trying to destroy our democracy. You heard it here first.

She will defeat Trump? Lol

Reactions: Orange&Purple
I never said she would fairly defeat Trump. I so hope I’m wrong with everything I said, but i don’t believe I am. We shall see.
You are right. Expect EVERY trick in the book in the next 3 months.

If Trump is elected he will most likely appoint at minimum 2 more supreme ct justices. The country will be solidly conservative for decades to come.

Trump should pull a sleepy joe and not leave his basement for the next 3 months. The only way he doesn’t win is if they kill him first

Reactions: Dmk
Joe Biden approval rating = 38.5%

Kamala Harris approval rating = 38.6%

What a chess move! +00.1% in nationwide approval.
Who is doing these polls? Someone thinks more than a third of people love what Joe has done. What has Cumala done? Wasn't she the "border czar"?

I guess we have that many stupid people in this country, but I'm not buying it.

If Joe goes, I wonder who Kamela's running mate will be? If you believed that you legitimately had a shot to be the Dem nominee in 2028 or beyond, would you want to latch on to Kamela's coattails? That's not without a significant amount of risk, i'd think. Any of the leading Dems that get talked about as potential presidential candidates, I can't see them wanting to play second banana to Kamela.

If the DNC goes full on racist and and kicks Kamela to the curb for a white woman or racist+sexist if a white man, who will want to step up at the last minute and risk taking the L to Trump when they could, instead set their sights on 2028.

Reactions: fatpiggy
If Joe goes, I wonder who Kamela's running mate will be? If you believed that you legitimately had a shot to be the Dem nominee in 2028 or beyond, would you want to latch on to Kamela's coattails? That's not without a significant amount of risk, i'd think. Any of the leading Dems that get talked about as potential presidential candidates, I can't see them wanting to play second banana to Kamela.

If the DNC goes full on racist and and kicks Kamela to the curb for a white woman or racist+sexist if a white man, who will want to step up at the last minute and risk taking the L to Trump when they could, instead set their sights on 2028.
Said it once and I’ll say again … only Michelle Obama could step in now and beat Trump. Her “Star” power alone would be enough ….

Harris is a disaster. She was a HORRIBLE choice for VP, let alone President. She got the VP just to check a box.

Joe Biden approval rating = 38.5%

Kamala Harris approval rating = 38.6%

What a chess move! +00.1% in nationwide approval.
I get it, but it's not about approval/disapproval #'s. Biden is polling well above his approval #'s in actual voting polls. Almost all dems are going to vote for him over trump regardless of his approval #'s. Same goes for Harris, except she is at least not senile. She might not be very intelligent, but she doesn't have dementia. She may very well get more votes.

I think all but ~ 10% or less of voters have known who they are voting for for at least a year and none of them are going to change their mind no matter what happens. I think probably 5-7% of the rest lean heavily in one direction with only the remaining % truly undecided. The election is going to be close. Trump could win most of the swing states by a small margin and have a large electoral college win, but he is not going to have a large popular vote win. The rnc needs a massive get out the vote program in swing states. They need to do everything they can to appeal to suburban women, minorities and young voters.

I think Laura Trump had a great line at the rnc convention that said (paraphrasing) "you may not have liked some of his tweets, but you have to admit you were better off". This is the message they need to expand on. It would also help if Trump at least tries to appeal to women voters with his tone and language - although I am skeptical this will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT