ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Border Czar Introduced CA Bill To Legalize $900 of Shoplifting

Been seeing this everywhere I look. The most unqualified political candidate ever?

All the fake polls, but the betting markets haven’t budged. Things that should make you go hmmmm.

PredictIt has moved to 53/49. Substantially tighter than it was just a week ago.

You need to face that your boy has a tougher road ahead now. The dems will try to hide how far left Kamala is and will paint a picture of someone likable and competent, neither or which are accurate of course.

TBD on Nikki Haley’s prophecy - Nominate Donald Trump and you get President Kamala Harris.

Reactions: yoshi121374
PredictIt has moved to 53/49. Substantially tighter than it was just a week ago.

You need to face that your boy has a tougher road ahead now. The dems will try to hide how far left Kamala is and will paint a picture of someone likable and competent, neither or which are accurate of course.

TBD on Nikki Haley’s prophecy - Nominate Donald Trump and you get President Kamala Harris.

We will see. The luster will wear off.

If Kamala gets elected, it will be because of people like you who refuse to vote for Trump. We will get what we deserve. Spare me your concern.

We will see. The luster will wear off.

If Kamala gets elected, it will be because of people like you who refuse to vote for Trump. We will get what we deserve. Spare me your concern.

Oh I’m concerned. I’m concerned that the GOP’s poor nomination choice will lead to the most extreme left president of my lifetime.

I'm so concerned about democracy that I am going to not participate in democracy because democracy didn't go my way.

Just fvkcing vote for Kamala. No one cares.

Ah yes, an extra Trump vote in SC is exactly what will stop a super lib from becoming president.
Are you voting for him? Are you going to support him? Or are you going to stick to some Nikki Haley fantasy who was shed through the democratic process?

I just can't take your concern seriously when you won't vote for, and denigrate, the antidote to your concerns. It's not a good look.

I am resigned to whatever happens. I'm voting Trump i would suggest you do the same if you are as concerned as your posts say you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT