ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Border Czar Introduced CA Bill To Legalize $900 of Shoplifting

8 in 10. lol

That won't be enough to come back and beat the Don. She will need 10/10 and then draw some independents.
"Forty-nine percent of independents express enthusiasm for Harris, whereas only 31% of independents are enthusiastic about Trump. Trump's favorability rating dropped slightly from 40%, measured in the week following the attempted assassination and the Republican National Convention, to 36% in the most recent poll."

"Forty-nine percent of independents express enthusiasm for Harris, whereas only 31% of independents are enthusiastic about Trump. Trump's favorability rating dropped slightly from 40%, measured in the week following the attempted assassination and the Republican National Convention, to 36% in the most recent poll."
Not going to be enough to overtake Trumps 60-40 lead in the electoral college.

Not going to be enough to overtake Trumps 60-40 lead in the electoral college.
Trump may still win but don't let your recency bias get in the way of the organic groundswell of enthusiasm that seems to be surging right now. What you knew yesterday will not apply tomorrow. Even though there will be many that won't agree with all of her policy positions, Americans are exhausted by the chaos of Trumpism and they're willing to turn the page regardless of the differences they may have with her. So don't get too stuck in the weeds by pointing out what she's done or said in the past, Americans are ready to take the chance to avoid the insanity of another Trump term.

Trump may still win but don't let your recency bias get in the way of the organic groundswell of enthusiasm that seems to be surging right now. What you knew yesterday will not apply tomorrow. Even though there will be many that won't agree with all of her policy positions, Americans are exhausted by the chaos of Trumpism and they're willing to turn the page regardless of the differences they may have with her. So don't get too stuck in the weeds by pointing out what she's done or said in the past, Americans are ready to take the chance to avoid the insanity of another Trump term.
Do you honestly think this "groundswell of enthusiasm" is authentic?

I don't. I think it was carefully planned by the Democrats when Joe got covid and they pushed him out of office. They had no choice but to support Kamala (democrats and their MSM lackeys) because they just could not afford to pass her over because she is a black woman.

So a coordinated effort was made to shower with her support, but it's not genuine support. The facts remain that she was highly unliked. So unliked there was talk of removing her from the ticket just months ago. She has no major policy wins, in fact, it's quite the opposite.

I just don't buy that is authentic support. I have put my money where my mouth is. She is a horrible candidate that was not even liked by democrats just months ago. She hasn't even seen the spotlight yet, the luster will wear off quickly. After all she does have to defend the Biden admin policies which is going to be tough to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT