ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris Annointed. DEI Border Czar Kamala Dropped Out In 2020 After Polling At 1%

Calling Kammy a DEI hire is racist according to NBC. Because she is a DEI hire

Give me a minute to adjust the thread title, I don’t want to seem racist. I’ll get right on that.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Kamala is not a leader. She won’t even use the 25th amendment when Joe is clearly incapacitated. She will do whatever the teleprompter tells her to do.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Calling Kammy a DEI hire is racist according to NBC. Because she is a DEI hire

Give me a minute to adjust the thread title, I don’t want to seem racist. I’ll get right on that.

I implore you to keep using the DEI strategy - half the country hear it as the N word.

Equally evil?

The word that was used to denegrate a group of humans based on their race as they were seen as property is equal to Diversity/Equity/Inclusion?
Yes. I didn't stutter.

DEI is poison. Maybe you are new around here. I have been starting threads warning people about it for a while now. It is a blatant violation of white peoples (and Asians among others) civil rights.

Last edited:
Yes. I didn't stutter.

DEI is poison. Maybe you are new around here. I have been starting threads warning people about it for a while now. It is a blatant violation of white peoples (and Asians among others) civil rights.
Wow. Whatever started you down this path, I'm truly sorry. And I really mean that. If its hard times in life, we've all been there. Feels like life isn't fair sometimes and the world is out to get you. That festers and builds hate inside.

I think if you let that hate/anger/frustration out, you'll see that some of these things you think you believe, aren't what you are really about.

And to be clear, it is not a violation of white people's civil rights.

Reactions: dpic73
Wow. Whatever started you down this path, I'm truly sorry. And I really mean that. If its hard times in life, we've all been there. Feels like life isn't fair sometimes and the world is out to get you. That festers and builds hate inside.

I think if you let that hate/anger/frustration out, you'll see that some of these things you think you believe, aren't what you are really about.

And to be clear, it is not a violation of white people's civil rights.

To be clear, discrimination based on race is a violation of civil rights.

This is why you have seen companies like Microsoft, The University of Texas, and several states discontinue or even outlaw DEI. They can't defend the practices and know they will be sued to Bolivia and back if they keep it up.

Have all recently ended and fired whole DEI departments.
  1. Zoom
  2. Meta (formerly known as Facebook)
  3. Tesla
  4. DoorDash
  5. Lyft
  6. Home Depot
  7. Wayfair
  8. X (formerly known as Twitter

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Agree here. Focus on policy. The fact is she is very far left, too far left to ever even win a democrat nomination through actual voting. She is substantially further left than Biden or Obama. The focus should be on that - an extreme left politician who is also generally poor at her job. The DEI stuff isn’t going to capture swing voters, even if most of the country is souring on those policies.

The dems are going to try to hide her actual policy positions though. They know the hard left agenda isn’t a winner. So I doubt we see much substance from her the next few months. Just a bunch of anti Trump rabble and leftist platitudes.

Agree here. Focus on policy. The fact is she is very far left, too far left to ever even win a democrat nomination through actual voting. She is substantially further left than Biden or Obama. The focus should be on that - an extreme left politician who is also generally poor at her job. The DEI stuff isn’t going to capture swing voters, even if most of the country is souring on those policies.

The dems are going to try to hide her actual policy positions though. They know the hard left agenda isn’t a winner. So I doubt we see much substance from her the next few months. Just a bunch of anti Trump rabble and leftist platitudes.
They are already deleting and editing articles labeling her the border czar.

She was indeed put in charge of the border by Joe..

Should be disqualifying by itself.

They are already deleting and editing articles labeling her the border czar.

She was indeed put in charge of the border by Joe..

Should be disqualifying by itself.

Yes, focus on that. Focus on her being part extreme left from a policy standpoint. Her policies aren’t the same as Biden, they are much further left. There are tons of quotes/interviews out there. Remind people that this is an extreme candidate who was too far left even for the democrat party.

The DEI stuff isn’t a winner with swing voters.

Yes, focus on that. Focus on her being part extreme left from a policy standpoint. Her policies aren’t the same as Biden, they are much further left. There are tons of quotes/interviews out there. Remind people that this is an extreme candidate who was too far left even for the democrat party.

The DEI stuff isn’t a winner with swing voters.
DEI is an important issue to me. People don’t realize how poisonous it is. It is explicit racism and it is against the law.

I will continue to aggressively post about it and call it out.

Kamala is not where she is because she is qualified, likable, smart or competent. She is where she is for one reason only. Because she is a black woman. I’ll never think that is OK.

DEI is an important issue to me. People don’t realize how poisonous it is. It is explicit racism and it is against the law.

Kamala is not where she is because she is qualified, likable, smart or competent. She is where she is for one reason only. Because she is a black woman. I’ll never think that is OK.

I generally agree on DEI and how Kamala became VP. But everyone that agrees with you is already voting against her or at least not voting for her. If you want to win new voters, that’s not the way. Reminding people about her extreme left policy views is the way.

Moderates should absolutely run away from Kamala.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I generally agree on DEI and how Kamala became VP. But everyone that agrees with you is already voting against her or at least not voting for her. If you want to win new voters, that’s not the way. Reminding people about her extreme left policy views is the way.

Moderates should absolutely run away from Kamala.
DEI is extreme left.

You think a black woman could only ever be in this position is because of DEI. That is racism.

I could easily say Trump is only in his position because he’s a white man. Only white men had the access to funds like his father did which grew his family business to make Trump what he is today. Nepotism and race catapulting him to being a former president and presidential nominee.

You might not like Kamala and that is perfectly fine. But she is qualified.

You think a black woman could only ever be in this position is because of DEI. That is racism.

I could easily say Trump is only in his position because he’s a white man. Only white men had the access to funds like his father did which grew his family business to make Trump what he is today. Nepotism and race catapulting him to being a former president and presidential nominee.

Here is Joe Biden calling Kamala a DEI pick. Stuff your racism up your arse

Kamala is not qualified and when given the chance the Democrat voters agreed. She polled at less than 1%.

Now, when she was Annointed, somehow many more agree. (Because they fvcked up and are that desperate)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT