ADVERTISEMENT

Pro-vax guy admits the truth

All of us took the vax and none of us got sick. I'm sure we will die anyday now as soon as the Gates micromachines are activated.

Man if people would pay attention to actual issues instead of chasing the dragon on twitter for conspiracy dopamine, yall would be better informed.

edit: I just realized OP started a thread about a comic drawers thoughts on vaccines. Ya'll need help
edit: This person has never been pro vax. yall are dumb dumb dumb. Like how much more do you all need to realize you are plugged into idiot central and are adopting what they say as truth without any thought?

Same here. Everytime we go to the Doctor it’s the same old propaganda BS on the latest shot. No thank you.
Why waste your time with a dumbass doctor who thinks vaccines are good for you? Can’t you go to Karen’s research garage at the end of the block and get your medical opinions there? We’d prefer you didn’t take up time in a doctors office.

Why waste your time with a dumbass doctor who thinks vaccines are good for you? Can’t you go to Karen’s research garage at the end of the block and get your medical opinions there? We’d prefer you didn’t take up time in a doctors office.
Why do you think doctors are dumbasses? I worked with some of the top medical professionals in their fields around the world and found most of them to be highly skilled.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and DW4_2016
Why do you think doctors are dumbasses? I worked with some of the top medical professionals in their fields around the world and found most of them to be highly skilled.
You're the one who said these highly skilled professionals give you the same old propaganda bs about the shot. So you respect them and also think they're lying to you for political reasons.... you people are so drunk on misinformation it's frightening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT