ADVERTISEMENT

PSA- National IQ Test

I believe he was the only POTUS for quite some time who refused to disclose his tax returns.
They would probably pass some obscure law saying that any orange people who rounded down to the nearest dollar iinstead of up, in the year 1983, is subject to life imprisonment.

They would probably pass some obscure law saying that any orange people who rounded down to the nearest dollar iinstead of up, in the year 1983, is subject to life imprisonment.
This is typical trump response. Per djt any disagreement with his lies is spun as unfairness to him. Do you even listen to or understand the BS he spews?

This is typical trump response. Per djt any disagreement with his lies is spun as unfairness to him. Do you even listen to or understand the BS he spews?
Nah, the lilttle boy cried wolf too many times my friend.

Is there anything in trump's business experience that would remotely indicate he is a good business man. He inherited a huge fortune ($500 million) many years ago. Are you even familiar with Trump University and the many bankruptcies even though he is a crook with no values other than his self promotion.
Did I indicate somewhere I thought Trump was an outstanding businessman? All I said was that simply being a businessman rather than a politician, would not necessarily lead me to eliminate someone as a potus candidate.

Reactions: Dadar
How did you get try’s?

Bless your heart. South Carolina primary school education in action.
When all else fails and you realize you have been duped by the media for years, call the grammar police.

I’ll edit my mistake for you.

When all else fails and you realize you have been duped by the media for years, call the grammar police.

I’ll edit my mistake for you.
you wish away the truth. having a discussion with you on this topic will only lead to you getting more defensive, so i choose to laugh at your retardation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT