Q anon — Truth or Fiction

Bill Cosby - Child Molester
Kevin Spacey - Child Molester
Harvey Weinstein - too many rapes to count
Corey Feldman - admits he was raped at Hollywood parties
Matt Lauer
John Lassetter
Numerous politicians, list goes on, money and power

Now what I really want you all to think about, what if these people really are trafficking little kids, I have 3 kids and I cannot fathom. Do you really want to be on the wrong side of protecting our kids?
Where's Epstein? Your list is incomplete. Why hasn't trump figured that one out?

Another guy who likes to call people stupid.

Who cares at this point? We don’t matter, we are just the herd, unless you have a 20+ billion dollar net worth you don’t know shit, nor do I.

We can speculate however we see fit, but no one deserves to be called stupid or lashed out against for their beliefs.

Typical internet bully
Trump calls people worse. Are you some kind of wuss?

All this Satan worshiping pedifilia world controlling sounds like really hard work too.

I mean wow... keeping a steady supply of young kids to bang sounds like a full time job to me... All the kidnapping, paying people off, covering things up, disposing of the kids afterwards... you can't let them hand around to rat you out right? That sounds like a lot of work to get your freak on...

And what about the Satan worshiping? Is this like a lot like Christian faith... you kind of do whatever during the week, then show up on Sunday morning, sacrifice a goat, pledge faith to the dark lord and then make it home for Sunday dinner with the family? Or do you have a lot of things to do during the week as well. Evil choir practice on Tuesday? Women of the church meeting of Wednesday to practice witchcraft, maybe a Lil' Devil's youth group in there somewhere? An extra Dark Mass on Wednesday night? This could really take up a lot of time to be a "good" Satan worshiper.

And don't even get me started with the controlling the world thing... Wow, what a time sink! Is it just me or does the world seem to not really be in control at all? I mean if there's a group that's controlling everything wouldn't there be some sort of plan? Even if it was just to give themselves more time to bang kids and worship Satan in peace? The world seems pretty chaotic to be under control by anyone right now.

Do you know how many kids go missing around the US every year? Canada? Central America? Europe? Globally?

It’s an industrial and nerve-wracking number

I don’t really believe in Q or the whole global satanic cult thing, but people like yourself don’t help things. If the Q “movement” has done anything, it’s help shed light on this global scourge. That’s not a bad thing.

Do you know how many kids go missing around the US every year? Canada? Central America? Europe? Globally?

I don’t really believe in Q or the whole global satanic cult thing, but people like yourself don’t help things. If the Q “movement” has done anything, it’s help shed light on this global scourge. That’s not a bad thing.
lol dude that is ****ing stupid. There are all kind of movements and causes for awareness around trafficking that don't involve being a moron and believing nonsense from 4chan. Good lord

lol dude that is ****ing stupid. There are all kind of movements and causes for awareness around trafficking that don't involve being a moron and believing nonsense from 4chan. Good lord

That “movement” has garnered a huge awareness to global child and human trafficking. Not saying it’s a godsend, but people concerning themselves with it isn’t “****ing stupid”

I understand your skepticism but gain some perspective. Don’t like the conspiracy theories? Ok, I get it. Let those people live their lives how they see fit. Don’t badmouth a group of well-intentioned people.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
4chan is so AOL dial up brah, get your shit straight. Unless you’re a fluffier than I apologize, I don’t want you to hurt your 2% Voice screaming the loudest.

I will give you a golf clap for keeping the thread going tho.

H-butthole is correct.

You are though a gifted one fingered pianist.

Funniest thing ITT is the phobia coming from the policer unit. No one asked any of you to believe or even look into any of this!! Yet you continue to keep the thread going by hurling insults, it’s truly remarkable.

I shared a bunch of real articles from real journalists today and they were likely all glossed over because of previous smart guys ITT taking over.

Real billionaires really getting arrested, so I am glad y’all care so much about spreading the... well... whatever you spread. ‘Twas a thread remnant of those on Facebook and gave me insight that there are only a handful of people willing to discuss inconceivable ideas, many more who are willing to threaten and bully those who dare dwell anywhere outside the box.

I have no idea if any of this is true but I do know there are a bunch of insecure folks who resort to name calling to talk the loudest, that my Clemson family is FACT.

Dude... Q anon thinks there's satan worshiping pedofiles running the world and only Trump can stop them.

That is BAT SHIT CRAZY and I enjoy ridiculing them at every opportunity and ribbing the folks that believe this crap. I'm not going to stop doing that ever.

That doesn't mean that bad things aren't happening to kids. Sex trafficking is a thing. Child abuse and people murdering kids are too. We should be all over this from a law enforcement standpoint. And standing these types of people up against the wall to face a bullet is fine by me when we catch them. That doesn't give Q anan any credibility.

Easter and Christmas are things too. That doesn't mean that Santa and the Easter Bunny are plotting to bring down the USA with a combo of bad presents and tooth decay. But people still get cavities and bad presents at an industrial and nerver-wracking number, no?

Dude... Q anon thinks there's satan worshiping pedofiles running the world and only Trump can stop them.

That is BAT SHIT CRAZY and I enjoy ridiculing them at every opportunity and ribbing the folks that believe this crap. I'm not going to stop doing that ever.

That doesn't mean that bad things aren't happening to kids. Sex trafficking is a thing. Child abuse and people murdering kids are too. We should be all over this from a law enforcement standpoint. And standing these types of people up against the wall to face a bullet is fine by me when we catch them. That doesn't give Q anan any credibility.

Easter and Christmas are things too. That doesn't mean that Santa and the Easter Bunny are plotting to bring down the USA with a combo of bad presents and tooth decay. But people still get cavities and bad presents at an industrial and nerver-wracking number, no?
Doesn’t sound like you’ve invested much time in researching Q anon, you are referencing independent documentaries that are using Q anon deep state conspiracy and relating to Cabal.

Though the people doing the documentary support Q anon theories they are using relationships not necessarily formulated by the Q group

Make a point. Don't just post a link.

are you confusing me with someone who believes that he was a crisis actor and it's all made up as part of a plot to control us by a small cabal of child molesting liberals all over the world?

I was just posting the evidence he has in response to your question.

Doesn’t sound like you’ve invested much time in researching Q anon, you are referencing independent documentaries that are using Q anon deep state conspiracy and relating to Cabal.

Though the people doing the documentary support Q anon theories they are using relationships not necessarily formulated by the Q group

That's very true... I just looked at a couple of things. As I said earlier, If you are trying to convince me that a guy that's robbed a store 3 times robbed a 4th store, that's not a huge hill to climb. If you are trying to convince me that the world is flat, you better bring a mountain of proof. Anthony Weiner's laptop and Mel Gibson's green room testimony won't do. Satan worshiping child molester overlords with Trump playing the hero is right up there with flat earth and lizard people. So no... I'm not going to waste time looking at questionable (AT BEST) "evidence. Bring me footage of Putin banging a kid while making a devil's horn sign and ordering an airstrike against a church... Because that's what it will take. And that probably wouldn't do b/c you KNOW that Trump would be lined up for sloppy 2nds as much as he loves the Russians..

Reactions: firegiver
are you confusing me with someone who believes that he was a crisis actor and it's all made up as part of a plot to control us by a small cabal of child molesting liberals all over the world?
I don't think I said anything like that.

I honestly believe a lot of the Q info is coming from “The Panama Papers”

A lot of global financial data was released damning a lot of heads of state, this is leading to a lot of the billionaire arrests we see today most recently.

Lots of Uber wealthy uncovered, including Narcos, etc. How much of this relates to the other conspiracy theories I have no idea, but it’s obviously the smoking gun where most of this originated, cracks in the foundation

That's very true... I just looked at a couple of things. As I said earlier, If you are trying to convince me that a guy that's robbed a store 3 times robbed a 4th store, that's not a huge hill to climb. If you are trying to convince me that the world is flat, you better bring a mountain of proof. Anthony Weiner's laptop and Mel Gibson's green room testimony won't do. Satan worshiping child molester overlords with Trump playing the hero is right up there with flat earth and lizard people. So no... I'm not going to waste time looking at questionable (AT BEST) "evidence. Bring me footage of Putin banging a kid while making a devil's horn sign and ordering an airstrike against a church... Because that's what it will take. And that probably wouldn't do b/c you KNOW that Trump would be lined up for sloppy 2nds as much as he loves the Russians..
I’m bored and reading into politics and deep state theories, some things are laughable and some make a lot of sense. So, I don’t think anyone on here myself included were trying to convince anyone. I posed some questions, was met with ridicule and disdain, really could care less. I want for everyone to wake the F up and just pay attention is all. Whatever they want to believe is up to them. Tons of socio economic activity right now globally, lots of tasty morsels and I usually travel too much to pay much attention.

They could at least have given us lesbian vampires that like to bath in blood, instead of Hillary. The cabal narrative is hard to follow, but there is weird shit going on in Hollywood that probably needs to be uprooted, pedos and the counter culture attitude.

I’m bored and reading into politics and deep state theories, some things are laughable and some make a lot of sense. So, I don’t think anyone on here myself included were trying to convince anyone. I posed some questions, was met with ridicule and disdain, really could care less. I want for everyone to wake the F up and just pay attention is all. Whatever they want to believe is up to them. Tons of socio economic activity right now globally, lots of tasty morsels and I usually travel too much to pay much attention.

They could at least have given us lesbian vampires that like to bath in blood, instead of Hillary. The cabal narrative is hard to follow, but there is weird shit going on in Hollywood that probably needs to be uprooted, pedos and the counter culture attitude.

On that we can agree. There's PLENTY of weird shiit going on. And Holliwood is one of the weirdest places for weirdos to go. IMHO, if you took all the the A and B list actors and asked them to do anything productive, you'd get a whole lot of nothing. There are some good folks out there in the movies no doubt, but collectively they couldn't run a small business, much less a global conspiracy.

This. Goddamn I just want people to understand what’s happening in this fvxking world and they’re too stubborn to just stop and look around

Is this your daughter?

Stripper travels to NYC to expose Q-Anon conspiracy cabal and kill Joe Biden

4chan is so AOL dial up brah, get your shit straight. Unless you’re a fluffier than I apologize, I don’t want you to hurt your 2% Voice screaming the loudest.

I will give you a golf clap for keeping the thread going tho.

H-butthole is correct.

You are though a gifted one fingered pianist.

Funniest thing ITT is the phobia coming from the policer unit. No one asked any of you to believe or even look into any of this!! Yet you continue to keep the thread going by hurling insults, it’s truly remarkable.

I shared a bunch of real articles from real journalists today and they were likely all glossed over because of previous smart guys ITT taking over.

Real billionaires really getting arrested, so I am glad y’all care so much about spreading the... well... whatever you spread. ‘Twas a thread remnant of those on Facebook and gave me insight that there are only a handful of people willing to discuss inconceivable ideas, many more who are willing to threaten and bully those who dare dwell anywhere outside the box.

I have no idea if any of this is true but I do know there are a bunch of insecure folks who resort to name calling to talk the loudest, that my Clemson family is FACT.
LOL dial up AOL? B.R.O. If a movement is all for disinfomation while bringing awareness to some issue then you must also be pulling for:
5g causes coronavirus
9-11 was an inside job
global warming is a conspiracy by scientists to get funding
drinking bleach can cure ailments

Stop CONFLATING nonsense with awareness. We can all understand and respect the world wide issue of child sex trafficking and not swallow some dip shit world view peddled by conspiracy theorists. The trafficking issue in this world is a tough problem to solve and we are never going to solve it by arguing over misinformation. The distrust sowed by foreign interests and our very own politicians in our fact gathering media has reaped rotten fruit.

Reactions: TheValley91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT