ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Rs: What's with the fascination with dictators?

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
There was a time in this country where kissing up to people like Putin and Orban would be considered treasonous. Can one of you "America First" Rs here explain why your party has such a crush on our nation's longest standing enemy in Putin? The fact that you have a corrupt criminal who is desperate for cash infusions kissing up to foreign agents on your ticket would normally be a major red flag, but on Earth 2 nothing is normal anymore.

Our president used to be known as the leader of the free world, but Trump is playing footsie with murderous autocrats like Putin and Orban now. Dude literally said that he would tell Russia to "do whatever the hell you want" to other NATO allies. The idea that he would say that because he thinks they're not paying their bills is of course very ironic given he stiffs all his lawyers (including Rudy lol) and has declared bankruptcy multiple times in his life to avoid paying creditors.

There was a time in this country where kissing up to people like Putin and Orban would be considered treasonous. Can one of you "America First" Rs here explain why your party has such a crush on our nation's longest standing enemy in Putin? The fact that you have a corrupt criminal who is desperate for cash infusions kissing up to foreign agents on your ticket would normally be a major red flag, but on Earth 2 nothing is normal anymore.

Our president used to be known as the leader of the free world, but Trump is playing footsie with murderous autocrats like Putin and Orban now. Dude literally said that he would tell Russia to "do whatever the hell you want" to other NATO allies. The idea that he would say that because he thinks they're not paying their bills is of course very ironic given he stiffs all his lawyers (including Rudy lol) and has declared bankruptcy multiple times in his life to avoid paying creditors.

We don’t like Biden, you can keep him. Or at least his staff. He has been declared
Incompetent by special counsel.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

It’s just ignorance. No consistency in anything they say.

This post is about Trump, not Biden. Can’t you go one thread without bringing up Biden? Herp derp. You have BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME! herp derp.

Am I doing it right?
No, the thread is about dictators, it’s clearly about Biden.

In this case it’s about Bidens staff, because he is clearly incompetent as noted by Special Counsel

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wow, some of these Rs might actually have some internal conflicts here watching their godking worship at the altar of Putin and Orban. I haven't heard them talk about it yet, and we know they love to talk about how great the orange makeup guy is.

America First!

Still waiting for an answer. Why is it cool now for American leaders to carry water for dictators like Putin and Orban? They're supposed to be our enemies.

Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall."

Donald Trump: " (Putin) Do whatever the hell you want."

Seems pretty dangerous if not treasonous to me.

Last edited:
2.6% inflation in the last 24 hours? That might be close to right. LMFAO!!
Why aren't you answering the question? Do you think it's normal for the leader of the FREE world to kiss up to dictators? Can you point out another American president who has done the same?

Why aren't you answering the question? Do you think it's normal for the leader of the FREE world to kiss up to dictators? Can you point out another American president who has done the same?
Can you name another American president who has his minions try and and get his opponent off the ballot, try to bankrupt him with bogus charges in liberal states, or give our enemies billions in money and military equipment?
Also, whose biggest worry is about what to call an illegal who brutally murdered a college student.
We have already had 4 years of Trump, who did none of these things. The real threat to Democracy is Dems and the media for their constant bullshit lies.

wow this is so great for the Rs. they must be proud. never too soon to profess your admiration for Hitler.

Can you name another American president who has his minions try and and get his opponent off the ballot, try to bankrupt him with bogus charges in liberal states, or give our enemies billions in money and military equipment?
Also, whose biggest worry is about what to call an illegal who brutally murdered a college student.
We have already had 4 years of Trump, who did none of these things. The real threat to Democracy is Dems and the media for their constant bullshit lies.
One of your problems is a man who's businesses were licensed in NY, and seemingly committed fraud in NY, is being charged in NY? Would you think it's more fair if he was charged in Arkansas, a state full of MAGA chuds, where he has no business ties?

One of your problems is a man who's businesses were licensed in NY, and seemingly committed fraud in NY, is being charged in NY? Would you think it's more fair if he was charged in Arkansas, a state full of MAGA chuds, where he has no business ties?
It’s unfair if it’s not in Trump’s favor. There’s no logic at play.

When Trump won the election, it was all good. When he lost after running the executive branch for 4 years, it was rigged by the deep state.

It’s unfair if it’s not in Trump’s favor. There’s no logic at play.

When Trump won the election, it was all good. When he lost after running the executive branch for 4 years, it was rigged by the deep state.
Like 2016 it's was stolen?

Like 2016 it's was stolen?
Why do you keep trying to pull this same stunt every time this discussion comes up? We've repeatedly proven to you how they are in no way the same, yet you persist. Next you'll be adding a video of Democrats saying it but in a completely different context to try to get some attention.

No, my problem is an attorney general who campaigned on finding Trump guilty of a crime that she had to find; even though there were no victims. If you think that was a fair trial and outcome in liberal NY, what would you think if an Arkansas jury found Biden guilty of the same thing. We are getting to a place where someone is charged based on political views in certain specific places. One day, the same will happen to a Dem and ya'll will be bitching that it is partisan politics.

So you don't believe your ears?
I believe my ears and this novel thing called context. Do you trust your eyes reading an article about Hillary conceding the election in November 2016?

A Republican hasn't won the popular vote since 2004 (Bush didn't win it in 2000 either). We've had 8 years of Republican presidency anyway since then. I don't call that stealing. It's the system we have. If somebody else wants to, they sure as hell have a better argument than Donnie.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Guys this is a thread where Rs answer the question as to whether or not they think it's a good idea for the leader of the free world to praise fascist thugs like Putin, Orban, and even Hitler. So far I don't think any of the Rs in here have answered that question.

No, my problem is an attorney general who campaigned on finding Trump guilty of a crime that she had to find; even though there were no victims. If you think that was a fair trial and outcome in liberal NY, what would you think if an Arkansas jury found Biden guilty of the same thing. We are getting to a place where someone is charged based on political views in certain specific places. One day, the same will happen to a Dem and ya'll will be bitching that it is partisan politics.
A victimless crime is still a crime though. What he did was illegal, regardless of how frequently it's done in real estate circles. AG Clark running on prosecuting Trump is no different than any other politician making promises while they're running for office. The onus was on her to provide evidence that a crime was committed, and she did, and Trump was found liable by a jury. How is it any different than Trump running on LOCK HER UP in 2016, but failing to find any evidence to prosecute her with?

If Biden committed fraud in Arkansas and was tried and found guilty of it then i would accept the outcome because i'm not a child. If one day the same happens to a Dem I won't give a shit, especially if there is evidence and a jury finds them guilty/liable.

Guys this is a thread where Rs answer the question as to whether or not they think it's a good idea for the leader of the free world to praise fascist thugs like Putin, Orban, and even Hitler. So far I don't think any of the Rs in here have answered that question.
No, it's not . Trump just can't keep his big mouth shut for 5 seconds.

Reactions: tboonpickens
No, it's not . Trump just can't keep his big mouth shut for 5 seconds.
"Trump wasn't a dictator for 4 years. Why would anybody outside the msdnc building think he will be a dictator."

How about expressing open admiration for them? I'd pay good money for Biden to praise Stalin and watch you buffoons instantaneously combust.

Trump wasn't a dictator for 4 years. Why would anybody outside the msdnc building think he will be a dictator.
What a short memory you have. What do you call a president who tries to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election? Is that someone who believes in democracy or is that more like a dictator?

Also, if you'd get your head out of the cesspool of radical-right social media, you might have a more well-rounded view of the world.

Of course not. They all run and hide whenever facts don’t support their team.

Pace yourself OP. You’re on track for an involuntary commitment right now. We’ve got 8 more months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT