ADVERTISEMENT

Quote of the Day

And your president called Hillary Clinton a skank yesterday. So... There's that.

And your president called Hillary Clinton a skank yesterday. So... There's that.

OUR President. HRC lost.

Not even close to the same and if you cant see that, then i cant help you.

But please keep trying to deflect attention from Joe.

Lol

OUR President. HRC lost.

Not even close to the same and if you cant see that, then i cant help you.

But please keep trying to deflect attention from Joe.

Lol

Lololol is right. I called what joe said racist. And here you are equivocating over your president calling Hillary Clinton a skank...

I suppose that's the country you want to live in?

Lololol is right. I called what joe said racist. And here you are equivocating over your president calling Hillary Clinton a skank...

I suppose that's the country you want to live in?

I only shared a quote from the leader of the democrat sheeple (and "real blacks") according to him.

You are the one that felt compelled to deflect to something that your President did.

Your President retweeting a derogatory insult directed at Her Majesty HRC, is not comparable in any way to the condescending statement towards a whole race of people that came out of Joe Biden's mouth.

Obviously you think differently.

Me? I think this country could be better but i like living here just fine. I think President Trump can be boorish, but i like that he is looking out for america before all others, like his judicial appointments, like his commitment to border security, amongst other things. However like you, I will be ready for a change in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT