ADVERTISEMENT

Restore the "chip" and right the "ship!"

JJtiger

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
I, probably like most of you, have been searching for reasons why we've seen a decline in the football program. We can debate the MANY varying opinions we all have for the reasons why.

However, after watching UGA, and listening to Kirby (I absolutely loathe everything about that program) it's hard to argue with their results... and something he said... "entitlement is the disease that can creep in and destroy your program." That quote resonated and made me consider some things a little differently.

I'm not saying Dabo and the staff necessarily feel entitled... I think the more appropriate term may be "complacency." And that breeds satisfaction in where you are, and how you perform. Well, I sure hope Dabo is NOT satisfied... and, I really don't think he is. Because we've heard him say he knows what the problems are, and to trust him to fix them. I believe he's earned that trust.

So then... fix it, Dabo. If you know what the problems are, put the solutions in motion. We want to see that "FIRE" again! Because it's getting harder and harder to watch and listen to that dawg show... knowing that used to be us people feared and talked about in a dynastic way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News