ADVERTISEMENT

Robert F Kennedy Jr - Democrat Presidential Candidate

Kennedy to endorse Trump this morning.

Would be hilarious if Trump puts him in the cabinet as CIA director.

We may come full circle if that happens.

It would be like a giant enema for the deep state.
You are dreaming. You think even a GOP Senate would confirm this guy for any cabinet post? He is as irrelevant as they come.

Reactions: okclem
You are dreaming. You think even a GOP Senate would confirm this guy for any cabinet post? He is as irrelevant as they come.

Lots of people are affected by autism. We can’t ignore it forever.

RFK is basically saying the science isn’t settled. And that’s kind of how I view it. Science is almost never settled. Isn’t that what science is? Constantly testing hypothesis?

If the science is settled but the problem keeps getting worse, then maybe we should change the science.

Whatever we do don’t accept defeat. Same with Alzheimer’s and cancer.

Lots of people are affected by autism. We can’t ignore it forever.

RFK is basically saying the science isn’t settled. And that’s kind of how I view it. Science is almost never settled. Isn’t that what science is? Constantly testing hypothesis?

If the science is settled but the problem keeps getting worse, then maybe we should change the science.

Whatever we do don’t accept defeat. Same with Alzheimer’s and cancer.
You're ignoring the second part of science, which is once the hypothesis is validated you accept it and move on.

For example, one guy published a single paper that thiomersal in vaccines causes autism. So taking that hypothesis, a bunch of other scientists independently tested that and found that it wasn't true. But to assuage fears, vaccine makers stopped putting thiomersal in vaccines. Turns out that not using thiomersal as a preservative makes vaccines much less stable and requires more equipment to keep them so, which just makes it harder to get vaccines into third world countries that need them most.

But then the anti-vaccine crown didn't accept the science that said vaccines don't cause autism. Even after countless studies said otherwise. And even after the original paper was retracted and the guy lost his license to practice medicine. So maybe it was never about the science in the first place.

The data is the data. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it.

You're ignoring the second part of science, which is once the hypothesis is validated you accept it and move on.

For example, one guy published a single paper that thiomersal in vaccines causes autism. So taking that hypothesis, a bunch of other scientists independently tested that and found that it wasn't true. But to assuage fears, vaccine makers stopped putting thiomersal in vaccines. Turns out that not using thiomersal as a preservative makes vaccines much less stable and requires more equipment to keep them so, which just makes it harder to get vaccines into third world countries that need them most.

But then the anti-vaccine crown didn't accept the science that said vaccines don't cause autism. Even after countless studies said otherwise. And even after the original paper was retracted and the guy lost his license to practice medicine. So maybe it was never about the science in the first place.

The data is the data. You don't have to like it, but you have to accept it.
Point taken, but science can change. That’s why we continually test. There are myriads of instances where traditional methods have been improved upon because we keep hypothesizing. Science is never settled imo. You have the laws of physics and then everything else it seems.

My main point is that until we DO know for certain what causes them maybe we should be open to more explanations.

Reminds me of the Alzheimer’s research. Forever we were lead in one direction due to the results of a study. We poured Billions and Billions into research and chased that path for 10 years …… only to find out the initial study on which all that research was based was flawed.

Keep an open mind. I won’t rule out vaccines until we know with certainty what does cause it.

Point taken, but science can change. That’s why we continually test. There are myriads of instances where traditional methods have been improved upon because we keep hypothesizing. Science is never settled imo. You have the laws of physics and then everything else it seems.

My main point is that until we DO know for certain what causes them maybe we should be open to more explanations.

Reminds me of the Alzheimer’s research. Forever we were lead in one direction due to the results of a study. We poured Billions and Billions into research and chased that path for 10 years …… only to find out the initial study on which all that research was based was flawed.

Keep an open mind. I won’t rule out vaccines until we know with certainty what does cause it.

It's been proven that vaccines don't cause autism.

You just don't like that it doesn't support your position that vaccines are bad.

It's been proven that vaccines don't cause autism.

You just don't like that it doesn't support your position that vaccines are bad.
Has it been proven that Joe Biden is sharp as a tack?

Because that was proven last month too.

At least you had the self respect to go on “vacation” for a couple weeks after that disaster.

Some dipshit named @yoshi121374, who has been wrong about pretty much everything, says vaccines don’t cause autism.

He also claims his wife is an “expert” on children and they both think transing kids is ok.

He also thinks Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

Draw all your own conclusions!

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Some dipshit named @yoshi121374, who has been wrong about pretty much everything, says vaccines don’t cause autism.

He also claims his wife is an “expert” on children and they both think transing kids is ok.

He also thinks Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

Draw all your own conclusions!

You know what? **** you. I have never stated "transing" kids was OK.

You are a joke you fake bitch. Stay Ole Fat Fastball

Reactions: dpic73
Ok. What does cause autism?

I get that you don't do nuance, but the answer is very clearly, we don't know.

But saying it's possibly caused by vaccines is the same thing as saying it's possibly caused by the sky being blue...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT