ADVERTISEMENT

Russia WINNING After Ukraine STOLE Military Aid, GOP & Dems EXTACT US Economy Pushing WW3 For Profit

no way. You posted another Tim pool video? I bet you think he’s right.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LOL... What I love about it is that Pool often points out how our politicians are bad for <insert reason here> THEN acts all offended when some of Ukraine's politicians are crooked. Honestly, with Billions in aid, I'm surprised this number isn't higher.

THEN he acts all surprised that Russia is WINNING (he even made it all caps). Russia SHOULD have beaten Ukraine in weeks. They are supposed to be one of the most powerful armed forces in the world and they couldn't even beat what's one step above a 3rd world country that they share a boarder with. Only huge amounts of aid, but tellingly NO TROOPS, have allowed Ukraine to stay in the war.

Reactions: yoshi121374
no way. You posted another Tim pool video? I bet you think he’s right.
you do understand he's giving you his take on a news story. He shows the source of the story and then gives his take. What do you not agree with? His take or the news story he is talking about?

you do understand he's giving you his take on a news story. He shows the source of the story and then gives his take. What do you not agree with? His take or the news story he is talking about?
Actually, you’re giving me his take. I always wonder if you and growls have original thoughts. I almost never agree with his ‘take’ because it’s based on retarded thoughts and overblown stories.

Actually, you’re giving me his take. I always wonder if you and growls have original thoughts. I almost never agree with his ‘take’ because it’s based on retarded thoughts and overblown stories.
You've got it all wrong dude. TRR and Growlz have an agenda. Their agenda (as well as their ideas) are what Trump tells them they are thinking. THEN like Trump, they post things that support that agenda. That's it, period. Truth, good, bad, lies... NONE of that matters. To be fair there are a ton of folks exactly like them...Poole is one of them as are the talking heads on prime time on Fox, CNN, MSNBC starting at 6pm every night. Just like these talking heads, TRR and Growlz are PRETENDING to give you information and are pretending to give reasonable arguments on news of the day. But the fact of the matter is that they cherry pick things that support their world view and post that. It's not a complex thing.

Ive given my personal takes before like on Ukraine and Russia. I said both are bad actors. You mock me and claim im pro-putin lol. Ill say it again I dont like nazi's or communist...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT