ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Nuggets

No I think you're a moron. Dont consider it as rustled. Consider it calling you out for being here for non Clemson reasons. You contribute nothing of substance.

Thankfully this post has been moved to where it should have started.
Did you pay your family and every one you work with to get you 3000 likes?? You are a mean little man !! :confused:

Welp, I think it’s official. All of TI’s whiny bitches have made an appearance and cried over my thread. Y’all are too freaking funny. Get ready to cry some more because Trump is going to have a second term. MAGA. GO TIGERS!

LoL you think this has anything to do with Trump? I couldn't care less about Donald Trump, and you're deflecting. This is about you. Everything you post is terrible, regardless of the topic. You are a pathological liar, a disgusting bigot, a total moron, and all around horrible human being.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
LoL you think this has anything to do with Trump? I couldn't care less about Donald Trump, and you're deflecting. This is about you. Everything you post is terrible, regardless of the topic. You are a pathological liar, a disgusting bigot, a total moron, and all around horrible human being.

Nothing to do with Trump??? Has everything to do with me being a conservative and you being a liberal and because I don't agree with you I'm a liar, bigot and moron. That's the way you libs think.

You don't know me nor anything about me or my life. All you know is I support Trump. Shame on you for calling me a horrible human being. And you doing that makes you freaking pathetic in my book. I know I'm a good person. And I would never say such vile things to even a stranger on the Internet. I'm ashamed you're a Tiger.

Nothing to do with Trump??? Has everything to do with me being a conservative and you being a liberal and because I don't agree with you I'm a liar, bigot and moron. That's the way you libs think.

You don't know me nor anything about me or my life. All you know is I support Trump. Shame on you for calling me a horrible human being. And you doing that makes you freaking pathetic in my book. I know I'm a good person. And I would never say such vile things to even a stranger on the Internet. I'm ashamed you're a Tiger.

And I'm ashamed you're a poster on this board. I bet if I went back through your posts specifically ones where you started the thread 90% of them would be politically based.

And I'm ashamed you're a poster on this board. I bet if I went back through your posts specifically ones where you started the thread 90% of them would be politically based.

I have an idea for you Einstein.... look at my posts to like ratio and then take a look at yours and see who is apparently the better poster. You are just obsessed. Skim over things you don't like on the board. Don't get so worked up over Trump.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
I have an idea for you Einstein.... look at my posts to like ratio and then take a look at yours and see who is apparently the better poster. You are just obsessed. Skim over things you don't like on the board. Don't get so worked up over Trump.

Again your damn post didnt indicate it was about trump from the thread title moron. Also, post to likes is a joke seeing how I have been a member for close to 15 years, and the likes system wasnt introduced till 3-5 years ago.

Man you're thick

Again your damn post didnt indicate it was about trump from the thread title moron. Also, post to likes is a joke seeing how I have been a member for close to 15 years, and the likes system wasnt introduced till 3-5 years ago.

Man you're thick

Stop calling me a moron, jackass. You haven't been a member much longer than me and I lurked and never posted for well over a decade. So what's your point with posts to likes ratio? I still got you beat by a mile.
I say you're the worst poster.

Edit: my post didn't indicate it was about Trump? What an ultra sensitive, whiny little bitch. Boo hoo. Hope I didn't damage your fragile little psyche in any way. I'll try to give you some notice next time. I hate it when I make you cry.

Last edited:
Welp, I think it’s official. All of TI’s whiny bitches have made an appearance and cried over my thread. Y’all are too freaking funny. Get ready to cry some more because Trump is going to have a second term. MAGA. GO TIGERS!

Calm down libtard

To be honest there wasn't many nuggets going around lol. At least this one fed the appetite that needs more football. And yeah I can't believe people hate Trump! Where were you the last 8 years prior to this? To go from a leader that's proud to not only be a Christian nation to this is awesome. Regardless of what you believe about him and his ways. God has to be behind him and we should. Remember God used leaders in the bible that weren't Christian for His purpose. I haven't seen him befriend evil as many other leader we have had in recent years. I wanted to add this and it kept messing up. @amynhop

Last edited:
Reactions: amynhop

Hahaha. A disgusting bigot? Where is THAT coming from?

Reactions: amynhop and ELR1981
That sounds personal! Just don't go to burning flags, stopping traffic or destroying anything you own or that's Clemson over this. God bless you.

LoL you are completely delusional. I called you a liar because you lied about being a freaking brain surgeon, a bigot because you post bigoted things, and a moron because you are clearly of below average intelligence. Granted, that last one is just my opinion, but the evidence supports that notion. I would think all these things about you, regardless of your political beliefs or who was president. I have felt this way about you since you began posting, which was well before Donald Trump even won the Republican nomination.

LoL you are completely delusional. I called you a liar because you lied about being a freaking brain surgeon, a bigot because you post bigoted things, and a moron because you are clearly of below average intelligence. Granted, that last one is just my opinion, but the evidence supports that notion. I would think all these things about you, regardless of your political beliefs or who was president. I have felt this way about you since you began posting, which was well before Donald Trump even won the Republican nomination.

You may well be the most dense person on this board. You don’t posess good reading comprehension skills. And you’re calling me below average intelligence. You’re a prick. And everything you post supports that. Eff off.

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319

I beg your pardon @amynhop . I haven't posted yet... Although to be fair, I'm a moderate

I know I'm a good person. And I would never say such vile things to even a stranger on the Internet.

Stop calling me a moron, jackass.

What an ultra sensitive, whiny little bitch. Boo hoo. Hope I didn't damage your fragile little psyche in any way. I'll try to give you some notice next time. I hate it when I make you cry.

You may well be the most dense person on this board. You don’t posess good reading comprehension skills. And you’re calling me below average intelligence. You’re a prick. And everything you post supports that. Eff off.

You sure sound like a good person who'd never say anything vile to even a stranger on the internet.

You sure sound like a good person who'd never say anything vile to even a stranger on the internet.

Do you ever take notice of the abuse I take from a select few libs on this board? I have ignored and not even replied back when I have been insulted. If you notice....I didn’t instigate a thing . I have been insulted repeatedly ITT and I’m not going to let it go anymore. I AM A GOOD PERSON. I am going to stand up for myself. I don’t care what you think either.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Do you ever take notice of the abuse I take from a select few libs on this board? I have ignored and not even replied back when I have been insulted. If you notice....I didn’t instigate a thing . I have been insulted repeatedly ITT and I’m not going to let it go anymore. I AM A GOOD PERSON. I am going to stand up for myself. I don’t care what you think either.

I just think it's on brand for you to do this. You start controversial topics, someone is mean to you, and you lash out at them. For the record, I don't really have any problem with your lashing out but I do think it's rich to say how high and mighty you are and how you'd never insult a stranger on the internet when you do all the time. Take some ownership of the crap you start.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
I just think it's on brand for you to do this. You start controversial topics, someone is mean to you, and you lash out at them. For the record, I don't really have any problem with your lashing out but I do think it's rich to say how high and mighty you are and how you'd never insult a stranger on the internet when you do all the time. Take some ownership of the crap you start.

Do it all the time???? You clearly don’t know what you’re talking about! I have NEVER lashed out. Until last week. Find one post where I have insulted anyone FIRST. FIND ONE. And find a post where I have even replied to the insults until the last couple of weeks. I have read the insults and not replied. You’re one of those annoying libs. Holier than thou with all your self righteous crap until someone disagrees with you.....
Move along.

Do you know how to read? I have NEVER lashed out. Until the last week. I have read the insults and not replied. You’re one of those annoying libs. Holier than thou with all your self righteous crap until someone disagrees with you.....

Yep. “Flaming” being the operative word. Their voice is even feminine sounding. Do they intentionally try to sound like a woman? It’s hard for me to stomach.

Good morning. Glad you could take a moment away from devil worshiping to post.

Nah... you didn't get it so I have considered you're not very bright. I'm sure nytigerfan will get it. I was joking with him.

I'm pretty sure you will eat anywhere and anything. I don't think you discriminate where chow is concerned.

Yeah, you definitely stay above the fray.

Do you know how to read? I have NEVER lashed out. Until the last week. I have read the insults and not replied. You’re one of those annoying libs. Holier than thou with all your self righteous crap until someone disagrees with you.....
Yeah, you definitely stay above the fray.

The "flaming" wasn't talking about anyone on this board. That was a guy in full makeup in the shoe dept. But you already know that. The only one of those posts where I said something first was the devil worshiping joke. And it was a good one. I'd do it again. You sure have wasted a lot of time looking up old stuff.
Oh that's right... you're a liberal.... you probably don't work. Just waiting on a handout from us conservatives.

Reactions: ClemsonO.Co

I'm tired of people just randomly accusing others of being bigots. I realize you're attacking Amy, so it's not exactly my fight; however, I would like to know what Amy said or did that makes her a bigot. Could you please show us? If she's that bad, I want to be sure to put her on "ignore." So help us out please.

Last edited:
I'm tired of people just randomly accusing others of being bigots. I really you're attacking Amy, so it's not exactly my fight; however, I would like to know what Amy said or did that makes her a bigot. Could you please show us? If she's that bad, I want to be sure to put her on "ignore." So help us out please.

She's all up in a couple of these guys feelings. It's quite sad honestly. Maybe they enjoy bake sales and bunco, super charmin soft.

Team Amy.

I'm tired of people just randomly accusing others of being bigots. I realize you're attacking Amy, so it's not exactly my fight; however, I would like to know what Amy said or did that makes her a bigot. Could you please show us? If she's that bad, I want to be sure to put her on "ignore." So help us out please.

Do what you want, but I highly recommend not ignoring @amynhop. She's worth the price of admission.

Do what you want, but I highly recommend not ignoring @amynhop. She's worth the price of admission.
Well that's strange advice. You seem to really not like her, so why on earth would you not ignore her? Unless you follow her just so you can periodically attack. Is that it?

The "flaming" wasn't talking about anyone on this board. That was a guy in full makeup in the shoe dept. But you already know that. The only one of those posts where I said something first was the devil worshiping joke. And it was a good one. I'd do it again. You sure have wasted a lot of time looking up old stuff.
Oh that's right... you're a liberal.... you probably don't work. Just waiting on a handout from us conservatives.

"That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it."

catching up on my round table reading...didnt realize this thread got some contentious

Yeah, it really did, and for the life of me, I can't wrap my head around someone following another person just to attack them every time they post. My life is more interesting than that, but whatever. #liveandletlive

Reactions: ClemsonO.Co
Welp, I think it’s official. All of TI’s whiny bitches have made an appearance and cried over my thread.
Wait, did I post in here already? You may have jumped the gun on that one. Has this thread been going for a month yet? lol

Yeah, it really did, and for the life of me, I can't wrap my head around someone following another person just to attack them every time they post. My life is more interesting than that, but whatever. #liveandletlive
It’s entertaining to a point then gets stale. I just don’t take this place seriously.

It’s entertaining to a point then gets stale. I just don’t take this place seriously.

It can be, but I'm finding it less and less interesting to deal w/ all the immaturity and jokes, if that's what you call it. I'm just wanting football at this point, not playground rumbles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT