ADVERTISEMENT

SC Supreme Court upholds abortions up to 22 weeks

Hammerdawg.NEAR

The Mariana Trench
Sep 6, 2022
Hilarious considering the literal meltdowns leftists had a few months ago over RvW. I remember it well, on this board and twitter especially. “We’re headed back to the stone age, women will LITERALLY DIE, this is just the beginning, they’re coming for gay marriage, they’re gonna reinstitute slavery, my pussy hurts, wah wah wah”

Yet here we are. I don’t necessarily agree with it, but it’s a win for state’s rights and less federal overreach, so I’m good with it

https://www.postandcourier.com/poli...cle_d6a44f3c-813d-11ed-94e9-5339d6830359.html

Didn't TN make abortion illegal in all instances?

your "GOTCHA" rings hollow af. not everyone lives in SC. this is great news for those in SC, but for those of us who don't live in SC, but live in red states, it's still not over yet.

Reactions: dpic73
Didn't TN make abortion illegal in all instances?

your "GOTCHA" rings hollow af. not everyone lives in SC. this is great news for those in SC, but for those of us who don't live in SC, but live in red states, it's still not over yet.
Well...unless you "live" in a womb in SC.

this is conservative ideology in a nutshell. as long as it doesn't affect me i don't care about it.

Such an interesting point you make. It raises a question. Where do your assertion and the statement that I don't think it's my place to decide things for others begin and end? You say it your way but others would say that I want to be responsible for the well-being of myself and my family and have no influence from the outside telling me what to do or how to feel about things.

Given your apparent stance on this, where does your caring about things that don't affect you start and what are its limitations? We've seen rather clearly that once we start down this path, our "caring" about others leads to those who wish to take total control of other people's lives with respect to everything they decide those people should care about and believe.

this is conservative ideology in a nutshell. as long as it doesn't affect me i don't care about it.
It’s almost as if we’re showing signs of functioning as the country was intended to function. You know, conservative ideology… SC worries about SC and you worry about your own state

It’s almost as if we’re showing signs of functioning as the country was intended to function. You know, conservative ideology… SC worries about SC and you worry about your own state
i get that i'm talking with a simpleton, but you do realize many of the founding fathers believed the constitution should evolve as humanity evolved, right? TJ himself said it should be rewritten every 2 decades and that the dead shouldn't rule the living. certain things should be left up to states, i have no problem with that. laws that put the well being of these state's populace in jeopardy are things that should be enshrined federally, and not left up to individual states whose populations are filled with unintelligent rubes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT