ADVERTISEMENT

Scars OL played very well last night

jmh9713

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
Preface: watched skycam

They are going to miss Bailey big time. 78 and 74 (Daley) played very well for them yesterday. Say what you want about Bailey, but that dude anchored that line for them. They will miss him as much or maybe more than we will miss Hyatt.

On the flip side Scars DL might be the most underwhelming bunch i have seen. They have zero technique and rely on simply trying to bull rush on every down. Their scheme was as basic as i have ever seen. For muschamp being such a defensive genius it sure doesnt show on film

Scars back 7 were in position last night at times to make a play on ball, but TL16 throws the damn thing 90 mph and has pin point accuracy that it did not matter. Go back and watch Cannon Smith drop. Their DBs read that all the way, it still didnt matter. Its like DBs cannot play the ball quick enough. Just kind of unreal. You cant really get respect for it during a live game.

Also, props to Deebo. That dude is a player and gave his all for his team. He is honestly one scar player i kind of like. He plays the game the right way. They are definitely going to miss him BIG TIME

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News