ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS-Obamcare Can't Mandate Small Companies Pay for Birth Control

Originally posted by OrangeBaron:
Virtually all of today's liberal posts are "classically ignorant". They ALWAYS lose in a rational argument. The only thing they now to do in a debate is to resort to personal attacks. They are devoid of common sense.
Just another dumb post. Conservatives will say that liberals dont use facts. How so? Where are the facts for the argument you just made? Here's a fact for you: our health care system is ranked somewhere in the 30s in the world. Per capita spending? FIRST. Is there a reason why? Because we have allowed for-profit companies to hijack healthcare. There are your facts. Let's hear some from you.

It's always about the longterm impact to me. This specific issue slightly touches upon it but the larger looming question global society is afraid to address:

OVERPOPULATION

Particularly this board has no issue with blasting away deer due to "over population" and I have no doubt that's the case based upon the assessment. We control POPULATION over EVERYTHING not named mankind due to various reasons: it's not necessary, it's not a problem, too taboo an issue to tackle, too anti capitalist to want to impact, too religious, whatever.

We see the affects constantly and even ClemsonJaguar(paying for their kids) indirectly makes reference above. Border crossing, welfare, no jobs, etc.

We kill off deer, we spay neuter animals, we take away habitat over wild animals depleting their numbers but mankind can do WHATEVER we want less Chinese borders.

Personally its a topic everyone is afraid to address because it seems unapproachable. I wish something was done soon because when it will be necessary, it will be flat out ugly, deplorable and rampantly sad.

Originally posted by SDTiger9:
It's always about the longterm impact to me. This specific issue slightly touches upon it but the larger looming question global society is afraid to address:

OVERPOPULATION

Particularly this board has no issue with blasting away deer due to "over population" and I have no doubt that's the case based upon the assessment. We control POPULATION over EVERYTHING not named mankind due to various reasons: it's not necessary, it's not a problem, too taboo an issue to tackle, too anti capitalist to want to impact, too religious, whatever.

We see the affects constantly and even ClemsonJaguar(paying for their kids) indirectly makes reference above. Border crossing, welfare, no jobs, etc.

We kill off deer, we spay neuter animals, we take away habitat over wild animals depleting their numbers but mankind can do WHATEVER we want less Chinese borders.

Personally its a topic everyone is afraid to address because it seems unapproachable. I wish something was done soon because when it will be necessary, it will be flat out ugly, deplorable and rampantly sad.
Overpopulation by humans isn't a problem, so don't lose sleep over it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT