ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...is Trump actually insane? Can we 5150 him?

tboonpickens

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2001
It blows my mind that people want this lunatic to be the leader of the free world. He wouldn't get hired to be a third shift fries cook at McDonalds if their HR took a look at his posts.

I guess I'm one of the few people who had grandparents and parents who taught me the notion about being presidential and prescribing a certain amount of dignity to the station. How in the world is anyone comfortable letting an 80 year old man who rants and raves like this anywhere near the WH?

Trump-deranged.jpg

An insane dude ended your candidates chances in one debate. Made his ass quit.

Next

It blows my mind that people want this lunatic to be the leader of the free world. He wouldn't get hired to be a third shift fries cook at McDonalds if their HR took a look at his posts.

I guess I'm one of the few people who had grandparents and parents who taught me the notion about being presidential and prescribing a certain amount of dignity to the station. How in the world is anyone comfortable letting an 80 year old man who rants and raves like this anywhere near the WH?

Trump-deranged.jpg
Crying on the internet isn't very weird. But it is weak of him. He looks weak and pouty. Crying Trump

An insane dude ended your candidates chances in one debate. Made his ass quit.

Next
Biden was/is too old to run. The dem's course corrected. That's called not being a cult bruh. Trump could step aside and you'd have a race between JD Vance or Nikky Halley and it could definitely be a win for Nikky Halley. But ya'll are too dumb to fire the orange man bad.

Biden was/is too old to run. The dem's course corrected. That's called not being a cult bruh. Trump could step aside and you'd have a race between JD Vance or Nikky Halley and it could definitely be a win for Nikky Halley. But ya'll are too dumb to fire the orange man bad.
Biden was too old to run, but your elite lied to you and you fell for it.

So they course was corrected for you by a select few.

He's really coming apart today. While the magas pretend like they're glad she didn't pick Shapiro, Trump and his team know this guy is going to appeal to military and white guys in a major way.

Whats so weird is claiming that a video is being deleted from the internet with no proof and posting the video. Like I can search for the video right now and it shows up everywhere. How weird is it to manufacture a narrative of grievance, where there is none?
I just found it in 2 seconds.

Whats so weird is claiming that a video is being deleted from the internet with no proof and posting the video. Like I can search for the video right now and it shows up everywhere. How weird is it to manufacture a narrative of grievance, where there is none?
That was from a week ago.

They have since admitted to censoring the video, taken corrective action, and Zuckerberg issued a personal apology to Trump via phone call.

That wasn’t the point.

The point was weak men don’t stand up after being shot and fight in defiance.

trump was thrown a curve ball with Biden pulling out of the race. Now he's having trouble hitting a curve ball

trump was thrown a curve ball with Biden pulling out of the race. Now he's having trouble hitting a curve ball
the democrats can’t even get a pitch over the plate. This is worse than Obamas first pitch

An insane man made your elected candidate quit! What a pathetic loser!

And none of his voters could tell! Lol
They were all dumb enough to elect someone that lost a debate to an insane man.

Now you have selected communists as your choice. You will like it!

That pathetic loser beat Trump. So what does that make Trump? And patheticer loser?

Fatpiggy, what can you tell me about the Overton Window?

Made his ass quit!!!
Kamala is next.

She won’t debate. She is scared.

Trump knocked Hillary out with a debate and he willl wipe the floor with Kommunist Kammy.

Democrats fielded the worst ticket in decades.

But that’s what happens when you select instead of elect.

That was from a week ago.

They have since admitted to censoring the video, taken corrective action, and Zuckerberg issued a personal apology to Trump via phone call.

That wasn’t the point.

The point was weak men don’t stand up after being shot and fight in defiance.
what?
Meta Vice President of Global Policy Joel Kaplan said in a July 30 statement that Meta incorrectly added a fact-check label to the assassination attempt photo, which quickly went viral and appeared in global news outlets, because the social media giant's AI detector tool "experienced an issue related to the circulation of a doctored photo of former President Trump with his fist in the air, which made it look like the Secret Service agents were smiling."

no no no but carry on with your manufactured grievances. By the way Zuck called him and licked his boots I hear. Soon Zuck will be part of the inner circle.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
what?
Meta Vice President of Global Policy Joel Kaplan said in a July 30 statement that Meta incorrectly added a fact-check label to the assassination attempt photo, which quickly went viral and appeared in global news outlets, because the social media giant's AI detector tool "experienced an issue related to the circulation of a doctored photo of former President Trump with his fist in the air, which made it look like the Secret Service agents were smiling."

no no no but carry on with your manufactured grievances. By the way Zuck called him and licked his boots I hear. Soon Zuck will be part of the inner circle.

It was admitted to, corrected and apologized for.

Trump took a bullet for Democracy!

Trump got shot at by a crazy republican gun owner. I'm extremely grateful he missed. Forever grateful.
Nope.

It was someone who supported democrats with known social media posts. So they say, a full investigation has not been released.

Nope.

It was someone who supported democrats with known social media posts. So they say, a full investigation has not been released.
Ok cool, so they say. Regardless of what the whacko's political affiliation, I'm forever grateful Trump survived.

there you go. So many freak & satanic things that dems support that I cannot post enough.

Tampon Tim and Stanky Ho
Bro, i was making fun of how your picture doesn't post. Because you don't know how it works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT