ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...is Trump actually insane? Can we 5150 him?

I appreciate your honesty, even though I obviously don't agree with the decision to vote for him.

Honest question for you, is there ever a point where you can't vote for someone,even though you personally would benefit from the outcome?

You mentioned kids in your post so I assume you have kids. Is there a point where you have concern that you helped elect someone who you wouldn't want to have anything to do with your family?

Truly not trying to be a jerk or judgemental, I just struggle to understand this position.
A couple of different questions in there.

To the first, my vote is not necessarily based on how I personally would benefit. In fact, I might actually be better off financially, at least short term, under Kamala. Her ridiculous notions about home ownership assistance would likely increase my income. I am a real estate appraiser and do work in several countifies where this would likely increase buying. However, I am against that idea specifically as it relates to the greater good even though it would likely benefit me financially. Much like some other dem policies, it actually hurts many of the people it should help long term, and certainly hurts society as a whole. The last housing crisis resulting from sub prime lending forced on banks/lenders at gunpoint by dems and freddie mac/fannie mae is a prime example of very similar policy.

To the second question. I would not want my family around any candidate in this race, including Joe. I legit think he is a racist based on comments he has made. Not media interpretations of what he has said or done, simply the words out of his mouth. To be clear, I don't think he hates black people, but I have no doubt he sees them as inferior. I also think at the very least he allowed and facilitated hunter to profit by selling influence to him. That is certainly no a person I would want my family around.

I don't have a great feel about Harris from a personal perspective. It's honestly hard to get one because she is so incoherent when she speaks. I do know that she is probably the furthest left candidate in history. She showed unwillingness to reach across the aisle or vote for bipartisan legislation as a senator. In fact she was the least likely to vote for bipartisan legislation and absent for more votes than almost any other senator. If she doesn't care enough to show up to vote and was least likely to sign legislation, those are not characteristics of people I would want my family around. I think Bush is probably the last potus I would want my children around. I don't think I could vote in most elections if that were a major consideration for me.

Don't misunderstand, though. I would love to have a candidate that was a good person and had policy/political ideals I agreed with. In recent memory, I think Ben Carson might be my pick, though I am not sure he had ideal political experience.

Having said that, who I want my family around is not my primary consideration. Who will provide the best outcome for the country for my children is my priority.

Reactions: yoshi121374
So Trump is pretty much just bowing out of campaigning. JV Vance is going on a shadowing Kamala tour where he speaks to empty parking lots. Trump is just sitting online in Mar a Lago before running off to his safe space in Montana on Friday.

The dude is absolutely terrified of how much more popular Kamala tour is than his long, boring, rehashed, grievance-laden stream of consciousness blather that clears an auditorium in 20 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
So Trump is pretty much just bowing out of campaigning. JV Vance is going on a shadowing Kamala tour where he speaks to empty parking lots. Trump is just sitting online in Mar a Lago before running off to his safe space in Montana on Friday.

The dude is absolutely terrified of how much more popular Kamala tour is than his long, boring, rehashed, grievance-laden stream of consciousness blather that clears an auditorium in 20 minutes.
The Walz are closing in haha

• Love
Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT