ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...is Trump actually insane? Can we 5150 him?

Wrong again. As a US Army infantry vet He's a REMF stolen valor fraud pos that never deployed to a warzone like he tries to claim. Combat vets wont be impressed by this. Its a turnoff tbh. Very bad pick. You needed Shapiro to get PA but picking him would mean you lose MI and MN then because he is a Jew and your party hates jews...
I guarantee you I was better at football, baseball, and basketball than you in high school.

Wrong again. As a US Army infantry vet He's a REMF stolen valor fraud pos that never deployed to a warzone like he tries to claim. Combat vets wont be impressed by this. It’s a turnoff tbh. Very bad pick. You needed Shapiro to get PA but picking him would mean you lose MI and MN then because he is a Jew and your party hates jews...

He's really coming apart today. While the magas pretend like they're glad she didn't pick Shapiro, Trump and his team know this guy is going to appeal to military and white guys in a major way.
I try really hard not to call out stupidity. This post is a direct result of the MSM’s influence. @okclem, I'm giving you an out. As you grow older, you will see.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
I try really hard not to call out stupidity. This post is a direct result of the MSM’s influence. @okclem, I'm giving you an out. As you grow older, you will see.
With all due respect NO, NO, NO. They will just keep moving the goal post. This is why we have gotten to this point in the first place. And YES, I am guilty as well, but no more.

"I'm giving you an out". Let me ask you a question. Would they give you an "out"? Absolutely NOT. They would put your a$$ in jail if they could for just speaking truth.

These people are insane:

Let's have abortion even when the baby has lived in the womb for 9 months. I'm not sure if you notice this or not, but all of the people promoting this sh!t weren't aborted.

Let's cut off Johnny's penis at 8 years old because he believes he is a female.

Let's let a biological male box against a female in the Olympics.

I could go on and on. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. They don't want to live amongst us. The want to rule us.

With all due respect NO, NO, NO. They will just keep moving the goal post. This is why we have gotten to this point in the first place. And YES, I am guilty as well, but no more.

"I'm giving you an out". Let me ask you a question. Would they give you an "out"? Absolutely NOT. They would put your a$$ in jail if they could for just speaking truth.

These people are insane:

Let's have abortion even when the baby has lived in the womb for 9 months. I'm not sure if you notice this or not, but all of the people promoting this sh!t weren't aborted.

I could go on and on. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. They don't want to live amongst us. The want to rule us.
you are badly misinformed on all three of these counts.

• Haha
Meanwhile she cant handle a direct question. When will she put her agenda on her website for all to see?
As if Crooked Don has ever answered a question. We will see when they debate. Oh, wait, ole Grab Em By The Pussy will be so distracted when he sees that fine ass in front of him, he wont be able to see straight. You know he aint had a piece from Nudie Melania in so long he will get a hard on the minute he walks on stage with Kammie the Whammie.

These people are insane:

I could go on and on. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile. They don't want to live amongst us. The want to rule

These people are insane:

you are badly misinformed on all three of these counts.
Would you like to share proof that he is misinformed? You can’t

Biden is in the rear view mirror, yall better keep your eyes on the road because trump cant handle the kamala chaos ! lmao
Nobody is scared of "heels up" or "TamponTim".

It just amazes me that there are "Clemson people" that are willing to actually vote for 2 overt Communist to lead this country. Yet you do it with such zest and vigor. Everything about this process on the Demonrat side has been wrong, but you don't have the ovaries to say it. I didn't say balls, because we all no you don't have any. You're a sheep. You will go where your MASTER or the MSM tells you to.

What political process was followed for either one of these two being on the ticket? No need to answer because we all know---NONE! We also know if you're voting for these two you're a Communist/Marxist.

How's all these other problems affecting you like everyone else?---you know:
Food prices
Gas prices
Insurance-Home/car
Rent/Mortgage
Interest rates

I can keep going, but I don't think you want me to.

To say the things that you wanted to say about me.
I'm totally confused by this? What did I want to say about you? I don't even know you. I know you are a "flaming lib", but I think we could have a beer and a burger/dog and be civil to one another.

As if Crooked Don has ever answered a question. We will see when they debate. Oh, wait, ole Grab Em By The Pussy will be so distracted when he sees that fine ass in front of him, he wont be able to see straight. You know he aint had a piece from Nudie Melania in so long he will get a hard on the minute he walks on stage with Kammie the Whammie.
He answers all the time and doesnt need a teleprompter to do so. He can get on stage and just wing it for 90 min with zero issues. Your guy couldnt do 9 words in a sentence without getting lost and your current choice just cackles...Cant wait for her to answer some questions about what she saw at all the P-Diddy party's that she attended on the regular as a groupie... Get the popcorn folks...

Reactions: Allornothing
Wrong again. As a US Army infantry vet He's a REMF stolen valor fraud pos that never deployed to a warzone like he tries to claim. Combat vets wont be impressed by this. Its a turnoff tbh. Very bad pick. You needed Shapiro to get PA but picking him would mean you lose MI and MN then because he is a Jew and your party hates jews...
Yeah, I'm in the same place. It wasn't like I was ever going to vote for him in the first place, but I have "deployed" many times. The fact that this POS claims to be somewhere he wasn't is a big deal to me. Do any of you remember "DaNang Dick"- Richard Blumenthal (stolen from the GREAT RUSH LIMBAUGH)? He is another "stolen valor" participant. He lied about his participation in Vietnam, yet this POT is still serving in the f**king Senate.

John Kerry anyone? These people are all liars.

After almost 30 years in the military, I have people come up to me all the time and say, do you remember when we were in this place? I say NO. I wasn't with you on that mission. I could LIE like POT and all would be forgotten.

This dude is a POT. It will come out eventually.

• Love
Nobody is scared of "heels up" or "TamponTim".

It just amazes me that there are "Clemson people" that are willing to actually vote for 2 overt Communist to lead this country. Yet you do it with such zest and vigor. Everything about this process on the Demonrat side has been wrong, but you don't have the ovaries to say it. I didn't say balls, because we all no you don't have any. You're a sheep. You will go where your MASTER or the MSM tells you to.

What political process was followed for either one of these two being on the ticket? No need to answer because we all know---NONE! We also know if you're voting for these two you're a Communist/Marxist.

How's all these other problems affecting you like everyone else?---you know:
Food prices
Gas prices
Insurance-Home/car
Rent/Mortgage
Interest rates

I can keep going, but I don't think you want me to.
the old " commie pinko fag" tag. now theres a new one. i havent stormed any capitols like the maga heads master instructed them to do. you talk like a fox entertainment guy, which is the new msm for all its cult followers. I suppose the other problems are affecting me but not as much as everyone else, and i dont see how felonious don is gonna do anything about it. we cant go back to don the dick. All he ever did was a massive tax cut for the rich, which has only contributed to our post pandemic inflation problem.

He answers all the time and doesnt need a teleprompter to do so. He can get on stage and just wing it for 90 min with zero issues. Your guy couldnt do 9 words in a sentence without getting lost and your current choice just cackles...Cant wait for her to answer some questions about what she saw at all the P-Diddy party's that she attended on the regular as a groupie... Get the popcorn folks...
you must be a kid. Where has your guy been lately? My guys are getting crowds of over ten thousand a rally. Your guy is having a public nervous breakdown. And i didnt say that. Your own people did .

the old " commie pinko fag" tag. now theres a new one. i havent stormed any capitols like the maga heads master instructed them to do. you talk like a fox entertainment guy, which is the new msm for all its cult followers. I suppose the other problems are affecting me but not as much as everyone else, and i dont see how felonious don is gonna do anything about it. we cant go back to don the dick. All he ever did was a massive tax cut for the rich, which has only contributed to our post pandemic inflation problem.
Tell me what I said that wasn't correct or STFU. You are a POS.

"i havent stormed any capitols like the maga heads master instructed them to do". Damn, you really are this stupid, and you accuse me of being in a "cult".

"I suppose the other problems are affecting me but not as much as everyone else, and i dont see how felonious don is gonna do anything about it. we cant go back to don the dick. All he ever did was a massive tax cut for the rich, which has only contributed to our post pandemic inflation problem." You're too stupid to know what you believe. You don't have any beliefs other than "Orange Man Bad".

It's sad really that an otherwise seemingly capable member of society is reduced to waiting on that gov't check to get there every month.

So, you're all in with Harris/Walz then? There will be a "pop" quiz.

Damn you people are stupid!

Tell me what I said that wasn't correct or STFU. You are a POS.

"i havent stormed any capitols like the maga heads master instructed them to do". Damn, you really are this stupid, and you accuse me of being in a "cult".

"I suppose the other problems are affecting me but not as much as everyone else, and i dont see how felonious don is gonna do anything about it. we cant go back to don the dick. All he ever did was a massive tax cut for the rich, which has only contributed to our post pandemic inflation problem." You're too stupid to know what you believe. You don't have any beliefs other than "Orange Man Bad".

It's sad really that an otherwise seemingly capable member of society is reduced to waiting on that gov't check to get there every month.

So, you're all in with Harris/Walz then? There will be a "pop" quiz.

Damn you people are stupid!
lmao.... you trollin'

you must be a kid. Where has your guy been lately? My guys are getting crowds of over ten thousand a rally. Your guy is having a public nervous breakdown. And i didnt say that. Your own people did .
"Cant wait for her to answer some questions about what she saw at all the P-Diddy party's that she attended on the regular as a groupie...".

She can't either. She's chocking on d!vk, while her "husband" is out in Cali with his gay friends.

Keep on voting for COMMUNIST. You had your chance. Bernie Sanders is a COMMUNIST, but y'all swept him to the side twice. You people have no morals. The outcome that leads to is not good for anyone.

you only got 10k because you had a free concert before Cackles got on the stage. People started leaving after the concert. My guy draws 100k easy at rally's without a concert...

I'm totally confused by this? What did I want to say about you? I don't even know you. I know you are a "flaming lib", but I think we could have a beer and a burger/dog and be civil to one another.
for once I cant agree with you. While I agree you could do that, I simple have doubts he could. Even if you agree to pay for food and booze he wouldn't be civil...

You're probably right. These people want to vote in two Communist? What world are we even living in?
for once I cant agree with you. While I agree you could do that, I simple have doubts he could. Even if you agree to pay for food and booze he wouldn't be civil...
I'm just gonna tell you up front...I suck at this whole like/love/sad/angry button thing. I try and do my best, but I should do better.

When anyone of you agrees with me, you should automatically get a like.....because I am always right. LOL/ROTFLMAO.

Now watch one of these "nutjobs" will say, he said he is always right.

I'm just gonna tell you up front...I suck at this whole like/love/sad/angry button thing. I try and do my best, but I should do better.

When anyone of you agrees with me, you should automatically get a like.....because I am always right. LOL/ROTFLMAO.

Now watch one of these "nutjobs" will say, he said he is always right.
You need to turn off the internet after midnight. You're stupid enough before that time, but your delusions are exponentially higher after it.

Nah, I speak truth which to some like you may be considered kryptonite.

The truth shall set you free idiot.
Truth? Lol. All you know is bullshit propaganda, out of context information, or "alternative" facts. You are not to be taken seriously other than I fear you may eventually harm yourself or others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT