ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...is Trump actually insane? Can we 5150 him?

The orangutan has called a "general press conference" for 2pm at maralago today. He wants the press to come cover him so that he doesn't have to actually campaign. I'm starting to think this asshole might be out of money.

His words verbatim were "I served in support of operation enduring freedom." Magas are so dumb they don't realize their timeline supports Tim Walz's bio.
Not to mention Vance is a POG. Dude acts like he was tagging and bagging in Falujah and not chilling in an airconditioned box inside the wire deep in a green zone.

It's a special kind of stupid to think that retiring two months before your unit even finds out they're deploying is abandoning them. Not to mention how much hurrying up and waiting is involved in even getting the paperwork processed. Walz probably kicked off the process 12 months before he ended up separating. Almost like the right's infatuation with the military is performative fetishization and not actually substantive.

But yeah, keep bringing this up along with Harris' race. This is definitely a winning strategy. I would be so owned if the right keeps talking about these things.

lol he's been droning on and on about crowd sizes and now claims if you do comparisons to pictures of MLK's "I have a dream" speech you can see that Trump has the largest crowds always 😂

Best strategy continues to be "Let Trump be Trump".

Honestly, one of the biggest reasons I don't trust him as president is he doesn't seem capable of restraining himself. He has zero self-control. I can only imagine how hard it is to be one of his campaign strategists. No freaking way they want him to do of say this stuff.

lol he just said that Walz advocates for post-birth abortion where they just deliver the baby and set it to the side while the doctor and mother decide whether or not to murder a full term baby in the hospital good lord. how stupid do you have to be to believe this crap?

Marquette has Harris +8 over Trump, RFK is only pulling from Trump. Which if those margins are legit and then hold on election day, Florida is gonna be a coin toss and Harris has one of the largest electoral college victories in decades.
That's a highly rated pollster too so if it stays the same, we're looking at a landslide.

Reactions: okclem
Marquette has Harris +8 over Trump, RFK is only pulling from Trump. Which if those margins are legit and then hold on election day, Florida is gonna be a coin toss and Harris has one of the largest electoral college victories in decades.
Well if this is true, yall got nothing to worry about.

absolute moron. and a racist moron. he "very much appreciated the question" and can't tell that the reporter was mocking his dumb ass.

Well if this is true, yall got nothing to worry about.
They definitely have nothing to worry about if trump doesn't completely change his asinine strategy. It is amazing how stupid he is. He is running against the furthest left candidate in history and is spending his time making personal attacks on her vp candidate.
He needs to be hammering kamalas far left ideology. The fact she was one of the most partisan senators, refusal to support bipartisan legislation, complete failure at everything she touches, border disaster, high inflation, and possible looming recession. Stick to the issues and quit attacking the person. It's like he is actually trying to lose. It's like he didn't learn anything from using the same childish demeanor mentality and losing in 2020 bc he lost women voters(many of whom were republican) and independents.

If he keeps this up, I hope he falls down a flight of steps and breaks his face. It might honestly be to late at this point. I wish he would ring my doorbell so I could punch him in the face right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tboonpickens
They definitely have nothing to worry about if trump doesn't completely change his asinine strategy. It is amazing how stupid he is. He is running against the furthest left candidate in history and is spending his time making personal attacks on her vp candidate.
He needs to be hammering kamalas far left ideology. The fact she was one of the most patrician senators, refusal to support bipartisan legislation, complete failure at everything she touches, border disaster, high inflation, and possible looming recession. Stick to the issues and quit attacking the person. It's like he is actually trying to lose. It's like he didn't learn anything from using the same childish demeanor mentality and losing in 2020 bc he lost women voters(many of whom were republican) and independents.

If he keeps this up, I hope he falls down a flight of steps and breaks his face. It might honestly be to late at this point. I wish he would ring my doorbell so I could punch him in the face right now.

I always teeter between thinking he must be nuts, and thinking he doesn't actually want to win so he intentionally self destructs.

It's going to be a route.

I always teeter between thinking he must be nuts, and thinking he doesn't actually want to win so he intentionally self destructs.
He's an incredibly old man who has already shown to be extremely inflexible in his thinking and beliefs, and is now utterly incapable of reacting to the rapidly changing electoral environment he finds himself in. He spent the last four years gearing up to face Biden in 2024, picks Vance as his VP at the advice of his large adult sons so he can win harder, and at the peak moment of his triump it gets snatched away from him when Biden drops out.

Since then Harris and Walz have dominated the news cycle, every criticism he leveled at Biden now applies to him as the oldest presidential candidate in US history, and Vance is proving to be the worst VP pick in the last 50 years. Meanwhile he survived an assassination attempt and, not only does nobody care, but he now has to place himself back into the same situation that nearly killed him over and over again if he wants to run his campaign. He's clearly (and totally understandably) has some PTSD over the whole thing, and that's before you even consider that the 4K footage of his head exploding would have been set to a 10 hour loop of yakkety sax before his body was cold. None of this screams "positive healthy and totally normal headspace" for a guy who was nuttier than squirrel shit before all of this happened.

That's a highly rated pollster too so if it stays the same, we're looking at a landslide.
I think the meltdown this week is over the internal poll numbers showing he's tanking. I think it shows that not even their plans to subvert the results in places like Georgia will work, because it has to be a close count for them to be believable.

Reactions: MisterWorst
trump: "harris is an antisemite for not picking shapiro as her vp"

also trump: "shapiro is not popular and is a terrible guy and would have been a terrible pick for vp"
"Harris is a DEI hire who was only picked because of her gender and race."

"Harris is bad for not picking a VP based solely on their religious affiliation."

Reactions: tboonpickens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT