ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question...is Trump actually insane? Can we 5150 him?

Equal Outcomes = Equity= Communism

The problem is the masses will have equality living in poverty while the Elitist like Communist Harris will live with her cronies in power in Decadence

Vote for her if you want to have more inflation, crime, illegal immigrants, your children abused physically and sexually and your family and you will head toward a life of poverty
First, equity and equality are not the same thing.

Second, those are false equalivances. Equal outcomes (of what??) is not the same as equity and neither of those are remotely the same as communism.

Your second and third sentences seem to be drivel that you're regurgitating from alt-right talking heads.

First, equity and equality are not the same thing.

Second, those are false equalivances. Equal outcomes (of what??) is not the same as equity and neither of those are remotely the same as communism.

Your second and third sentences seem to be drivel that you're regurgitating from alt-right talking heads.

Really

I find the Left and Democrats = Total Chaos and your dismissal of my position and ideology = Typical of people who are truly not into living a life of integrity , purpose and selflessness

I will stay on my side of the fence with my green grass

And you are welcome to join me if you sincerely want to find what defines happy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT