ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon of the week!

BRaw76

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2021
Happy Easter my TI brethren!! I pray and hope you all are having a blessed Easter!
I had this thought this morning as they sang, (Our God Reigns)!
I hear people say they know the Lord, and I'm thankful that I know Him! But what is more amazing to me is that He knows me!! I remember the moment my name was written above in the Lambs book of life!! No longer alienated from the God of all creation!! He's no longer a distant God to me. Not just the God of the stars, moon and all the eye can see, but a personal God that desires my felllowship!! Thank you God for reaching down when I couldn't even reach up and bringing me into a real relationship with you!!! He reigned over my blinded, sin sick soul and snatched me from the hands of Satan!! That's my God's power!!!
One of the greatest hopes a person can have in this sin sick world, is to know that your name is written above, that the grave is empty and that He's coming again to take us out of this mess!! Praise His name!!! God bless you all! I love you, but more importantly, God loves you and desires a personal relationship and fellowship with you!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News