ADVERTISEMENT

Sermon of the week!

BRaw76

Gold Member
Jul 18, 2021
Just to add to the message. I'm prepared, I have arranged things in my life for His coming. The greatest hope I have in this troubled world is His coming. It's not the next president or the prices of things going down or the life insurance policy I have for my family. My hope is in Him!! Until then I'll live for that very moment. Don't get relaxed in this sinful world. Accountability is coming and every excuse the devil gives us for not being prepared in this life, won't hold up! I pray that you all are ready and living not to be embarrassed at His coming.
I love you all, but more importantly God loves you. He created you, sin ruined you and He does forgive and redeem. I'm glad He changed my direction.
I think of the moment I see my Lord and it reminds me of the song I can only imagine. I have no idea how I will react to standing before Him. I do know, as my brother said there will be excitement. I'll be overly excited, I know what He saved me from, not just what he saved me into. I want to take a lap just thinking about it, bet I'd give Usain Bolt a run for his money. Or at least I feel that way lol. Again I love y'all and enjoy your mother's, wives and their influence in your lives.God bless mothers and strong women of faith! It doesn't go unnoticed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News