ADVERTISEMENT

Shame on Michael

This obsession over one man’s penis. Seems like you strong hetero men have nothing better to do than make and share penis gifs and memes. Make post after post about a penis. Seems queer to me

Reactions: Cabotiger
This obsession over one man’s penis. Seems like you strong hetero men have nothing better to do than make and share penis gifs and memes. Make post after post about a penis. Seems queer to me
did I share a meme or gif? Joan Rivers was the one who exposed Michael but I dont care, both Obamas were the worst dividers of the US and facial division along with his husband Barrack along with Holder illegally supplied the Mexican cartels with more ammo and weapons that they could have bought themselves
Scum of the earth

I guess you’re too dumb to get the real message of her speech. I don’t give a **** if she’s got a dick or not
Don’t be a hypocrite Michael. That’s my point you low life

I guess you’re too dumb to get the real message of her speech. I don’t give a **** if she’s got a dick or not
Don’t be a hypocrite Michael. That’s my point you low life
did I share a meme or gif? Joan Rivers was the one who exposed Michael but I dont care, both Obamas were the worst dividers of the US and facial division along with his husband Barrack along with Holder illegally supplied the Mexican cartels with more ammo and weapons that they could have bought themselves
Scum of the earth
Forgot to logout?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT